DAVIDsTEA is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk
Who we are:
We're a North American company headquartered in Montreal and Boston, and growing like crazy. In just over four years, we've opened over 100 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas.
- General invoicing and payment processing
- Utility invoices for all stores and head offices
- Entry of credit card statements at month end
- Reviewing and processing of expense reports
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Accounting degree/course would be an asset
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Microsoft AX would be an asset
- A well-organized problem solver and time manager who can effectively multi-task, prioritize, remain composed under pressure
- Works well in a team setting
- Bilingualism is an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company
- A positive, fun, and respectful work environment
- Plus as a DAVIDsTEA employee, you get to drink as much free tea as your heart desires, all day long. Seriously, what more could you ask for?
Please include "Accounts Payable Clerk" in the subject line of your email.
Thank you for your interest in joining the fun, exciting team at DAVIDsTEA. We will get in touch if you've been selected for an interview. If you aren't contacted this time around, be sure to check out our Careers page at www.davidstea.com -- we update it all the time with new openings. We are growing fast, and new opportunities are always popping up!
DAVIDsTEA is a North American company with headquarters in Montreal, Canada. In less than seven years, we’ve opened over 190 stores...