User Interface Designer
Data Analytics partners with customers to manage constant business transformation by delivering consulting and software services. We are a focused on providing specialized software services including turnkey project execution and training in the areas of Transactional Data Systems, Decision Support Systems across verticals like Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Health, and Pharmaceuticals. Our capabilities span a wide range of services: from technical staff augmentation and direct placement services, to full management of technology projects and comprehensive support services.
We currently have a position for User Interface Designer
· Generating original and innovative designs in response to problem statements
· Troubleshooting workflows and devising alternate solutions
· Production of wireframes, storyboards, and other prototypes
· Generating functional design specs for original concepts
· Presenting design walkthroughs and concepts
· Working closely with product management and engineering team to implement designs
· Develop expert‐level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
· Proven experience of working with desktop software or web-based software systems
· Knowledgeable about Adobe Products
· Passionate and knowledgeable about interaction and user interface design
· Expert in use of Photoshop, Illustrator or Fireworks - or other design and prototyping tools
· Able to communicate clearly and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
· Able to articulate and present ideas and arguments
Certification: Official Certification / Relevant Training would be an asset but not mandatory.
We would only consider candidates based in Quebec.
Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response.