Python Developer Junior Level
Data Analytics partners with customers to manage constant business transformation by delivering consulting and software services. We are a focused on providing specialized software services including turnkey project execution and training in the areas of Transactional Data Systems, Decision Support Systems across verticals like Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Health, and Pharmaceuticals. Our capabilities span a wide range of services: from technical staff augmentation and direct placement services, to full management of technology projects and comprehensive support services.
We’re looking for full stack Python/Django developers who are passionate about creating best in class web applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of core applications in an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with team to effectively work on cross-platform projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Up to 0-1 years of proven web application development experience using Python
- Experience in running and managing Agile (Scrum) teams
- Experience PEP-08
- Experience TDD and tools (e.g. PyUnit)
- Experience in source versioning (e.g. Git)
- Experience in developing in Django
- Experience in database driven applications and writing SQL queries
- Familiar with code documentation practices and tools (e.g. Sphinx)
- Experience in using static code analysis like (e.g. PyLint)
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with object oriented design including common patterns, interfaces and inheritance
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Certification: Official Certification / Relevant Training would be an asset but not mandatory.
Data Analytics partners with customers to manage constant business transformation by delivering consulting and software services. We are a...