We are looking for a Jr. BA who will be responsible for providing support to the BA once projects are in development, monitor project progress and work with the development team to make sure projects are on schedule, triage support requests and handle day to day communication with Client Service. Work in our open and collaborative environment with great people, snacks, drinks, and celebrations. With onsite parking, our offices are also steps away from the Leslie TTC subway station -- avoid the drive into downtown!
- Take direction from BA.
- Monitor project progress, interact with Dev team and alert BA Client Service if timeline is at risk.
- Be the point person for Client Service questions during the development cycle.
- Contact point between IT developers/QA and Client Service.
- Record and update project through the development cycle.
- Respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
- Provide weekly status reports to client service.
- Project conflict management with the assistance of BA if needed.
- Solid knowledge process management best practices and standards
- Familiar with relevant business issues as they impact overall product.
- Accurate, detail-oriented, capable of prioritizing work and multi-tasking skills.
- General understanding CMS (Content Management Systems), WEB based applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills also vital.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in a fast paced, multi project, web development environment an asset.
- Experience in client facing role an asset.
Indeed - 5 months ago