D&B

D&B Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Company Overview
Credit Advisor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 6, 2014
Hostile environment didn't have a good experience that's the reason why I left. It was okay in the beginning, but afterwards my manager would go through my personal belongings when I would be in meetings or at lunch
A great company to work for.
Customer service Associate (Former Employee), Austin TXMarch 2, 2014
Pros: great incentives
D&B
It was a great company to work for both companies.
A typical day at work was very active day receiving calls from clients needing help with their accounts and being able to provide all customers with excellent customer service, I learned that each co-worker has very different personalities and I treated them all with respect and had a great rapport – more... with every one. The hardest part about my job was when I have tried all I could to help a customer but due to compliance I could not help them any further.
My most enjoyable part of my work day is when I have satisfied my customers as well as co-workers. – less
Productive, busy company
Senior Collections (Former Employee), BrisbaneJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: good morning teas
Cons: hugh staff turnover and alot of files
Dun & Bradstreet Limited is a good company if you are prepared to work and strive for outcomes. Senior Management was great and we were allowed to show our creativity and abilities without interference...until one day...you know what I mean. Overall a good company, I worked with a couple of very special people, alot of staff turnover.
The enviroment was very professional and worker freindly
Client Analyst (Former Employee), Austin,TxJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: worked independently
Cons: short term assignment
Each day started with contact companies and updating the information from the owners, annual earnings from previous year, location and name. We would have to plan our calls based on time zone to get the best contact time. We work independently and meet weekly with management for updates and changes. The job would be challenging when having to explain – more... to customer why we are asking the required questions. The best part of the assignment was learning how D&B compiled there information to complete company profile and credit rating. – less
Productive And work life balanced place
SCM Consultant and Sharepoint, .NET developer (Current Employee), chennaiJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: good perks, management is friendly
Overall a good place to work and grow.With lot of oppurtunities
Complex and challenging sales cycles.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles. CAJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: sales meetings are fun
Cons: they do not buy you lunch:(
A tremendous amount of resources. People have been there for many years and therefore are a wealth of instrumental assistance to you.
Productive with lots of exposure for learners
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJanuary 9, 2014
Though I worked here for a short stint of time, the exposure I experienced was tremendous.
A positive experience
Manager, Marketing and Program Management (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 25, 2013
I worked for a small division that D & B no longer owns. That said, it was a very positive experience. I worked in marketing and product management and enjoyed the culture and environment.
I was laid off 3 months after they hired me
Relationship Manager, New Customer Acquisition (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2013
Not a good experience. I left a job I didn't need to leave and they laid me off.
easy going
Fulfillment Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 26, 2013
Working here I was able to learn skills that has help me in other career paths
Good company to work for.
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), houston, txSeptember 20, 2013
Good people to work with. company going through some hard time right now.
Great people
LEADER AND SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 19, 2013
The people are great! Upper management could care a bit more about their workers.
Current Role
Senior Director (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJSeptember 17, 2013
Over the past 3-4 years, I have gone out of my comfort zone of a traditional Finance position and have spent more time in Pricing both in a contract review and a pricing strategy role. I have found the Pricing Strategy work to be very interesting and fulfilling.
great place to work
Quality & Training Analyst (Former Employee), Center Valley, PASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: workplace flexibility, co-workers, compensation and benefits
Cons: the unknown of your position
I would provide resolution to our offshore vendor with their question/concerns pertaining to financial statements; update customer escalation/concerns with financial statements; quality edit financial statements that were updated by our offshore vendor; customer service; quality edit full business information credit reports. Over my 24 years of Dun – more... & Bradstreet experience, I learned many workflows included selling portfolio products, problem solving skills and many computer/software programs. Management pretty much left you do your job with minimal supervision. Met many people most of whom became lifelong friends. Hardest part of the job was not knowing your future with the company. The most enjoyable part of my career was knowing I made many thousands of customers satisfied with my performance. – less
Longest tenured position.
Project Director (Former Employee), Murray Hill, NJAugust 28, 2013
Pros: the ability to transfer to other departments.
Cons: limited promotional opportunities.
What I liked most was the ability to utilize my skills and develop professionally in various departments under the finance division. I had the opportunity to work in the following departments: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Budgeting and Finance, General Ledger, and Process Improvement. This experience was valuable in obtaining future corporate – more... accounting positions. – less
Entrepreneurial environment
Area Vice President Comerical Accounts (Former Employee), Short Hills NJAugust 20, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: poor management support.
Rebuilt and re-energized the NJ/PA Sales District to grow its $12M portfolio of 120+ accounts. Responsibilities included creating a long term sales strategy focusing on team member development and customer business process training skills. Managed, trained and coached a team of sales professionals on direct sales to prospects/clients, ensuring the best – more... roadmap for product positioning and exceeding sales targets while meeting the changing needs of the organization.
Enjoyed the day to day coaching of salespeople on process management, sales skills, leadership and problem solving.
I led from the front and was constantly in the field. Helped remove internal roadblocks for my team so they could focus on generating new business.
 – less
If your good on the phone..there is money to be made.
Sales & Marketing (Former Employee), Tempe, ArizonaAugust 12, 2013
Pros: benefits and compensation pretty good.
Cons: recycled the same leads too much. not enough good leads.
The managers were nice but strict. They were a good mix. There was this other world that I didn't know existed until my sales went down. Praised and respected when your doing well but otherwise you felt bad.
Awesome company
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Dickson City, PAAugust 12, 2013
Great company to work for, lots of room for advancement, would have stayed but location closed down.
Account Manager and Credit Advisor (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 6, 2013
Pros: managers know how to teach anyone to sell anything
Cons: call center environment
This job taught me to be a sales agent - something I did not even know I could do. Because of this job, I consistently meet my sales goals in my current job at Intuit.
Fun workplace
Executive Assistant to DI of National Accounts (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 5, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: salaries
Learned a lot about administrative skills
Excellent environment
Great management

1 2 3 4

About D&B

For The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, there's no business like "know" business. The company, known as D&B, is one of the world's – Read more