D&B

D&B Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive place with great things ahead of it
Global Project Management Office (Intern) (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: growth investments
Cons: busy
I learned a lot of Stakeholder Management and added more to the academic Project Management that i have learnt. Working with an international team was also a great experience part of a typical day. I had a fantastic Manager and was lucky to work with one of the most productive teams in the office. The hardest part of the job was the dealing with the – more... archaic on-going processes and which we in the PMO were assigned to change. For me, the team was the most enjoyable – less
understand business entities
Regional Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Kuala lumpur, malaysiaAugust 6, 2014
Pros: have access to worldwide company public information, learnt how to work with overseas partners
Cons: reporting to superior based in singapore
manage partners in the Philippines. Have to train them through phone and online conference about Hoovers. Constant business traveling to Philippines to provide sales training and seminars and presentation to partners. at the same time to push the sales. an independent work for me to find ways to increase clients interest to invest in our service.
Business Information
Finance (Current Employee), Center Valley, PAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: benefits are great
Cons: too many mgr changes from the top/
Love the job , however looking for part time work/ offers education a plus if needed
D&B - large corporation with many opportunities
International Sales Manager (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAAugust 3, 2014
Pros: ability to travel and observe different corporations from the inside
Cons: corporate politics sometimes stifling what was best for the company
During ten years of employment I was promoted many times and had the opportunity to work in many different departments, travel to many different states for client meetings and medical conferences. Exposure to new medications, biotech industry and opportunity to work with many different companies.

Had extremely good rapport with my clients and thoroughly – more... enjoyed developing these relationships.

D&B is largely a male environment at the executive level. Despite this I was able to achieve tremendous success through my ability to work with all levels of management and deal with client companies. – less
Great Place to work
Collections Administrator (Former Employee), Center Valley, PAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: overall great place to work for
Cons: none that i can think of
Great co workers, Management Team very family oriented. Great work environment.
Great place to work for team building
Data Quality & Research Specialist (Former Employee), Shelton, CTJuly 12, 2014
Worked well with all coworkers
Learned to advance my technical skills
Great People/Good Work Life Balance
SR. ANALYST - Higher-Risk & Fraud Insight (Current Employee), Center Valley, PAJuly 12, 2014
Very good environment to work in, they really invest in professional development. They offer flexible working arrangements.
Good Company People Are friendly
Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJJune 23, 2014
Great Company Good benefits Learned a lot about operations and finance
learnt the art of networking & making impactful communications
Strategic Account Planner (Former Employee), Mumbai,INDIAJune 14, 2014
Pros: example: free lunches, etc.example: free lunches, etc.
excellent opportunity to network with HNIs, SMEs, Large corporates & their key decision makers
Assistant Manager in Commercial Credit Risk
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Melbourne, AustraliaJune 8, 2014
• Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting to APRA, Board, Audit & Risk Committee, Credit Committee and Management , detailing and analysing exposures, providing comparisons and trends, prescribed and specific provisions, Key Risk Issues and large exposure information.
• Provide advice to business units, management and board committees on trends, – more... risks and opportunities
• Conduct periodic reviews of the Risk Register, Risk Treatment Plans and Operating Loss events.
• Analyze and interpret financial statements and cash-flow projections and provide accurate historical summary explaining reasons for trends.
• Calculating collective provisions and stress testing.
• Liaise with Group Credit Bureau, Business banking and other units within Risk.
• Coordinate the completion of monthly returns i.e overdrafts , provisions, etc
• Provide feasibility reports on potential projects for lending purposes.
• Complete Credit Submissions, Credit Reporting Memo, Credit Memorandums, annual reviews of existing customers and general file diary notes.
• Coordinate timely settlement of expired and restructured facilities and ensuring proposals are of an acceptable standard and within the guidelines.
• Maintain high credit standards by reviewing and monitoring of Credit approvals and processes for commercial clients. – less
Nice company
Marketing& Sales Assistant (Former Employee), ShanghaiApril 26, 2014
Good environment, nice people to work with.Good experience.
Was Productive and fun
Financial Analyst for banks (Current Employee), Bur DubaiApril 1, 2014
Cons: long hours (16 hours to 17 hours), lowest paid, no increment for 3 years, no benefits
Everything in our organisation was going on well, until one day we (Our team) gets to know the news that our manager has been fired. Our manager, is one of the best supportive and motivation manager in the organisation. He was fired due an "Attitude Problem" the papers say. However, two weeks later a new manager arrives and takes his place.
The new – more... manager (Name not disclosed) was handling the branch company in India in Call center operations. He was recruited to the UAE and was made to handle Field Operations. He did not have any kind of experience in technical or field operations. Moreover, he played his coins very well, by making himself like a savior to core team members of the company by cutting our incentives scheme and reimbursements plan. We as a team started finding it difficult to co-op up with the volumes provided by the banks (Name of the banks are completely confidential).
(A short description of the work: The Team is trained to do field investigation for corporate clients, who have applied for a business loan from the respective banks. We go the concerned company and do a complete background check on which a report is made. These reports take 45 Minutes to make on an average. Per day each field visitor does around 4 cases. This is a basic job description done by us.) However, it all came down to cost cutting to increase the companies revenues.
The team has been making numerous number of complains but the management did not seem to take any sort of action.
Moreover, adding to the misery of the field visitors, our new boss used to blame other departments for decisions made solely by him.
Eventually, the team started to break off, people started to resign since the work pressure could not be handled and no one would spend a penny from their pockets to work for company since reimbursements were closed completely.
As of today, the company is not faced anything as yet, but eventually the back log from each bank will start to pile up due to being under staffed, which will result in banks terminating their contracts with the company. This will further result in the closure of the most profit making department in the company due to misguidance and inappropriate decisions made by the present manager and management of the entity. – less
Company Overview
Credit Advisor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 6, 2014
Hostile environment didn't have a good experience that's the reason why I left. It was okay in the beginning, but afterwards my manager would go through my personal belongings when I would be in meetings or at lunch
A great company to work for.
Customer service Associate (Former Employee), Austin TXMarch 2, 2014
Pros: great incentives
D&B
It was a great company to work for both companies.
A typical day at work was very active day receiving calls from clients needing help with their accounts and being able to provide all customers with excellent customer service, I learned that each co-worker has very different personalities and I treated them all with respect and had a great rapport – more... with every one. The hardest part about my job was when I have tried all I could to help a customer but due to compliance I could not help them any further.
My most enjoyable part of my work day is when I have satisfied my customers as well as co-workers. – less
Productive, busy company
Senior Collections (Former Employee), BrisbaneJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: good morning teas
Cons: hugh staff turnover and alot of files
Dun & Bradstreet Limited is a good company if you are prepared to work and strive for outcomes. Senior Management was great and we were allowed to show our creativity and abilities without interference...until one day...you know what I mean. Overall a good company, I worked with a couple of very special people, alot of staff turnover.
The enviroment was very professional and worker freindly
Client Analyst (Former Employee), Austin,TxJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: worked independently
Cons: short term assignment
Each day started with contact companies and updating the information from the owners, annual earnings from previous year, location and name. We would have to plan our calls based on time zone to get the best contact time. We work independently and meet weekly with management for updates and changes. The job would be challenging when having to explain – more... to customer why we are asking the required questions. The best part of the assignment was learning how D&B compiled there information to complete company profile and credit rating. – less
Productive And work life balanced place
SCM Consultant and Sharepoint, .NET developer (Current Employee), chennaiJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: good perks, management is friendly
Overall a good place to work and grow.With lot of oppurtunities
Complex and challenging sales cycles.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles. CAJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: sales meetings are fun
Cons: they do not buy you lunch:(
A tremendous amount of resources. People have been there for many years and therefore are a wealth of instrumental assistance to you.
Productive with lots of exposure for learners
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJanuary 9, 2014
Though I worked here for a short stint of time, the exposure I experienced was tremendous.
A positive experience
Manager, Marketing and Program Management (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 25, 2013
I worked for a small division that D & B no longer owns. That said, it was a very positive experience. I worked in marketing and product management and enjoyed the culture and environment.

1 2 3 4

About D&B

For The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, there's no business like "know" business. The company, known as D&B, is one of the world's – Read more