D+H Limited Partnership Employee Reviews

Low Morale but lots of opportunity
HRIS Coordinator, Total Rewards (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 April 2017
I worked in the Toronto office on Direct Term contract and it was fairly Corporate. D+H uses acquisitions of companies as one of its main strategies , so lots of change occurs. They have such a breadth of products, it is difficult to identify their objective at times. Nothing spectacular about working there, I just didn't like the morale overall.
Besoin de changements
Préposée aux entrées de Donnés (Current Employee) –  Longueuil, QC19 October 2016
Était un bon environnement, en 26 ans la Cie a bien changé. La routine est lourde, besoin de nouveaux défis, et surtout me rapprocher de la maison.
Pros
Bien rénumérer / Bonne condition de Travail.
Cons
Non négociable sur quoi que ce soit.
Has dynamic and clear vision for the company and employees
SR. TITLE SEARCH CLERK - Registry Services (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 September 2016
A work day is started with a "Huddle" where we were updated with the previous work volume score and the current workload expectations. I learned how to prioritise each workload. Fun-to-be-with co-workers. Extra-curricular activities are free, where employees get to enjoy a day away from work.
Pros
Free fare upon relocation
Cons
Too much politics in my department, manager is biased and not objective, much more the Asst. Manager
Productive, Disciplined Workplace
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 September 2015
I really like working with D+H company. Working there was developing teamwork, self initiative,management skills. I like this much disciplined working area. Co workers are always ready to guide you with anything and help you to learn something new.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nothing
Day in the life of a NSLSC agent
Repayment Counselor, Tricura (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 August 2015
Typical day of work consisted of taking in and outbound calls, of customers questions, helping them understand how a student loan works, and counselled them on repayment of the loans, as well as offering debt management programs.

In my ten years of working there, I learned a lot about laws in each province within the student loan vice.

Best part of my job was helping customers in need of assistance, and my colleagues they were like family. And working on special projects.

Management was always helpful and knowledgeable
Pros
always learning something new
Cons
micro managed
environnement agréable
assumant le poste de commis comptable (Former Employee) –  Longueuil, QC4 September 2013
esprit d'équipe et collaboration entre employés, recherche des talents de tous et procure les tâches appropriées aux employés Offre des outils pour l'amélioration continue aux employés. Bons avantages sociaux.
Pros
patrons humains
Cons
ne valorise pas assez la loyauté de ses employés
productive day
Sales & Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 October 2012
a typical day at work:
answer calls
moniter self performance
receive performance invaluation from team leader
Pros
constant invaluation
Cons
not flexible
Friendly workplace
Role as Financial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2012
Generating MIS, DSS reports from Accounting software and preparing comparative reports in Excel.
Learn advance functions of excel to be making useful for Management.
Management is very nice and cooperative to all level of staff with achiving high market value.
Co-workers are very helpful and knowledgable.
To work with 2 or more supervisors, with different opinion, particulary in same task, was so hard, but by choosing best conviencing way it was sorted out nicely.
To haldle the merging of subsidary companies with all new vendor and GL set up with comparing to differrent nature of business was so much enjoyable as new chellanges.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
deficiency of natural sunshine in office working area
Great work environment but no work/ life balance.
Strategic Sourcing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 June 2012
- Tasks require employees to stay overtime without compensation.
- No work/ life balance due to work load and lack of employees.
- Great work environment
- Great place to learn but little to no chance of advancement