Cypress Hotel Employee Reviews

Good Job
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CADecember 26, 2012
First punch in,pick up my key's and get a guest list. Do a safety walk through, Take care of guest maintenance request, first priority, take daily reading's, do preventive maintenance, Learned how to test emergency back up systems, and monthly safety meetings, good co-workers we all worked like a team from all departments. The hardest part when I to deal with a unhappy guest. What I liked the best is the hour's I worked,
Pros
it was fun, and nice co-workers
Cons
i had to leave
Great team to work with
Assistant Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAOctober 29, 2012
I truly enjoyed coming to work and being part of a great team. My day consisted of managing and giving direction to a staff of 18 employees while maintaining the highest level of customer service. I had to opportunity to build relationships with our regular guests and treated them like family. I will miss the team very much.
Pros
no free food
Great Company
Executive Assistant Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CADecember 6, 2013
I enjoy this Job but my passion is in the medical field. The company is through Kimpton Hotels a five star. customers are so friendly and staff great environment. Company has wonderful benefits.
Pros
Cons
benefits +++
Kimpton is a great company
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAMarch 16, 2015
Fantastic company to work for. Always on the Forbes Best Company to work for year after year.
Great staff that truly cares about the guests and customer needs.
Pros
work, life balance
Cons
only one hotel in silicon valley
Good place to work for
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAMay 14, 2013
People are great, environment is great, company is great! Management in some departments could be a little better, need to be more organized.
Pros
free lunches

4.5