Cypress Hotel Employee Reviews

Kimpton is an excellent company to work for
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CA15 December 2015
This was one of the best companies I ever worked for. Unfortunately, the hotel I worked for was sold and is no longer a Kimpton. I had the best work experience with Kimpton.

At Kimpton you can be yourself, you don't have to cover up your tattoos, if you have any, I don't, but my point is, your opinion matters, and it is taken seriously, Wonderful employee appreciation programs and monthly employee luncheons.
Pros
You get to be an individual
Kimpton is a great company
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CA16 March 2015
Fantastic company to work for. Always on the Forbes Best Company to work for year after year.
Great staff that truly cares about the guests and customer needs.
Pros
Work, life balance
Cons
Only one hotel in Silicon Valley
Great Company
Executive Assistant Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CA6 December 2013
I enjoy this Job but my passion is in the medical field. The company is through Kimpton Hotels a five star. customers are so friendly and staff great environment. Company has wonderful benefits.
Pros
Cons
benefits +++
Good place to work for
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CA14 May 2013
People are great, environment is great, company is great! Management in some departments could be a little better, need to be more organized.
Pros
Free Lunches
Good Job
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CA26 December 2012
First punch in,pick up my key's and get a guest list. Do a safety walk through, Take care of guest maintenance request, first priority, take daily reading's, do preventive maintenance, Learned how to test emergency back up systems, and monthly safety meetings, good co-workers we all worked like a team from all departments. The hardest part when I to deal with a unhappy guest. What I liked the best is the hour's I worked,
Pros
it was fun, and nice co-workers
Cons
i had to leave
Great team to work with
Assistant Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CA29 October 2012
I truly enjoyed coming to work and being part of a great team. My day consisted of managing and giving direction to a staff of 18 employees while maintaining the highest level of customer service. I had to opportunity to build relationships with our regular guests and treated them like family. I will miss the team very much.
Pros
no free food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cypress Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6