Are you interested in online marketing? Want to gain experience in email marketing? We’re now hiring Account Coordinators!
Cypra Media Inc. is searching for an enthusiastic and dynamic Account Coordinator. Our Account Coordinators are responsible for all account logistics, day-to-day monitoring, maintenance and overall functioning of client accounts. This includes generating reports & support tickets, assisting clients in setting up new accounts, analyzing and interpreting metrics and trends; and monitoring overall account performance. An account coordinator must able to promptly, identify, analyze, escalate and communicate issues to the Account Managers to proactively service clients and guarantee the ongoing account growth and success.
- Daily monitoring of mailing deployments, metrics, trends and generating any required reports/notifications
- Proactively identify and address any account issues and communicate to client and Account Manager
- Technical set up of new accounts
- Escalation to Account Manager and/or appropriate internal resource of any relevant issues
- Maintains ongoing communications with clients for the completion/implementation of any required tasks
- Follow defined or communicated client management processes, protocols and procedures
- Compile status reports on all projects being managed when requested
- College degree or relevant experience
- Bachelor degree an asset
- 1-2 years of customer service experience an asset
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Meticulously detailed oriented
- Ability to stay focused and concentrated on repetitive work
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to synthesize and summarize large amounts of information
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent self-management and time-management skills
- Highly adaptable and capable of handling change on a regular basis
- Ability to work with little supervision as well as in a team setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French, Spanish or any other language an asset)
- Basic to intermediate understanding of the email industry a definite asset
- Strong computer skills and Internet technology (DNS, SMTP, and HTML Coding an asset)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Comfortable working in a technical environment
Our pleasant and casual work environment offers many of benefits, including a company paid group insurance plan, competitive salary with the possibility to earn additional bonus rewards, 15 vacation/sick days per year, and many opportunities for growth and development.
If you would like to be a part of our dynamic web marketing team, please send you CV by email. Note, that only qualified applicants will be contacted.