Cymax is one of the fastest growing online furniture retailers with annual sales exceeding US $100 MN. With over 50,000 product SKUs, Cymax is a leader in online sales for all items home and office.
Our growth since our launch in 2004 has been exponential and our culture at Cymax is unique: every person plays a critical role.
We are looking for a Senior.Net Developer to support the daily activities in our IT department.
- Maintain existing CRM, and Web-based applications in VB.NET/ASP.NET.
- Create user-friendly and process-efficient interfaces and tools for internal staff to access data relevant to our business.
- Interact with staff to track down bugs, feature requests, and potential improvements to internal applications.
- Assist in IT related activities.
- University degree in the field of computer science, information systems or software engineering.
- 3 to 5 years experience or equivalent training/certification in developing VB.NET/ASP.NET applications using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Similar experience with MSSQL Server, T-SQL development, stored procedures and data analysis
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Highly developed sense of attention to detail.
- Strong deductive reasoning skills.
- Knowledge of e-commerce operations and related basic web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- A positive attitude and the ability to adapt to change.
Candidates, please send your resume and cover letter with Senior Microsoft .NET Developer in the subject line. Please also include your salary expectations.
Cymax.com thanks all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those candidates whose skills and abilities meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Cymax is one of the largest online only furniture company in North America. Since our inception in 2004, we have delivered over 1 million...