Immediate Vacancy - Data Entry - Inventory/Merchandising Associate
Cymax is one of the fastest growing online furniture retailers with annual sales exceeding US $100 MN. With over 50,000 product SKUs, Cymax is a leader in online sales for all items home and office.
This role will provide primary support to the Merchandising Supervisor and Merchandising Manager, and secondary support to the Vendor Communications Coordinator.
This is an entry level to intermediate level data entry role and the ideal candidate will have exceptional organization skills, keen attention to detail, and possess a “can do attitude.”
As the main Inventory Associate to the Merchandising Team, you will work to foster the day to day relationship with vendors to ensure timely updates of inventory levels and support for the team.
- Uploads inventory files to ensure most up-to-date catalog selection
- Updates discontinued and back ordered products and generates reporting for various parties within the company
- Tracks inventory feeds from various sources and monitors internal reports to ensure inventory errors and issues and handled accordingly
- Communicates with vendors to ensure inventory feeds are properly and accurately transmitted in a timely manner
- Assists with the Merchandising Team and works with vendors to upload new products and maintain existing products
- Collects and prepares product specs, product descriptions, images, and other marketing materials for upload
- Edits and writes descriptive product copy, features, specifications, keywords and attributes to positions products for marketing strategies and promotions
- Determines the best ship methods and competitive product price points to ensure healthy profit margins
- Communicates with vendors and supports them regarding order issues as well as other related technical issues
- Min. 1 year experience working in internet merchandising and/or inventory analyst preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze data
- Experience in writing, editing, and proofing copy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly motivated with positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with image editing software
Candidates, please send your resume and cover letter with Inventory Analyst/Merchandising Associate in the subject line. Please also include your salary expectations.
Cymax.com thanks all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those candidates whose skills and abilities meet the above criteria will be contacted.