Cycle Profix Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Not a good place to work
Mechanic Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 September 2017
They are unorganized, wages too low, also you never know how many hours of work per week you would get. I used to repair bikes for them, very first day they told me to buy their products required to repair bikes.
Hard to earn a decent living
Seasonal assembly (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 May 2015
Its a pretty decent job when there is work, Mostly worked alone building bikes for various places Walmart, Rona, Canadian Tire. I also would build stuff like Gazebos and bbq as well. Its not a job I would recommend on a full time basis because of the lack of a steady predictable income.
Cons
Piece work, not knowing where I work everyday, or gaurentee of work
A company with friendly employee's but has poor management.
Bicycle Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 May 2015
Management and behind the scenes workers were sketchy and inconsistent. Scheduling would always be confusing and requests to work a curtain day or overtime would often come late or at very inconvenient times.

Co - Workers were alright. most of them were very friendly, I made some good friends there.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with multiple requests at once, and getting a clear idea of your work schedule.

The most Enjoyable part of the job was the people you worked with, the kind of work you are doing, and sometimes, you would be able to work outside.
not enough work, want you to have latest phone apps, need car
Assembler contracted (Current Employee) –  Quebec City, QC15 April 2015
My job was to assemble seasonal items for a big box store. It was piece work so you earned what you made. I really enjoyed this job and I was good at it. I was punctual and reliable and became proficient in the use of hand tools and following instructions. While there was work to be done management was really good. Then they put me on standby until more work was available. They wouldn't return my emails or phone calls. They wanted us to invest in a smart phone to do reports on the job. They wouldn't accept paper copies anymore. I couldn't afford a phone if I had no work. Since I don't drive I can only work in my home town and close by which was fine when they hired me. Now I find out in there latest ads for assemblers that they require you to have a license and a car.
Pros
work at own pace, close to home
Cons
sporadic work, pushy co worker, non caring hr people.
Fast paced, Hard Word, Great Rewards
Bicycle Technician (Current Employee) –  London, ON1 August 2014
Wonderful company to work for. They will work completely around your schedule. Everyone in the company is always positive and willing to help no matter what you need. They take great care of their employees. If you are a student, this job is perfect for you.
Pros
make your own hours
Cons
seasonal

Want to know more about Cycle Profix?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cycle Profix. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5