Cyber Aces Foundation
Recruitment Liaison - Canada
Recruitment Liaisons (RL) are the face of the Cyber Aces Foundation to key stakeholder audiences. The primary responsibility of the RL is to oversee recruitment and stakeholder engagement in support of virtual career fair (VCF) events. This will include research, outreach, sponsor engagement, database management, media relations, and coordination with technology vendors.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, experience meeting deadlines, and the ability to manage many tasks simultaneously;
- Strong persuasion and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate with diverse communities and leaders;
- Candidates will preferably have some prior campaign experience in finance, field, or communications;
- Candidates will have proven leadership and management skills;
- A good sense of humor and a strong interest in and commitment to nonprofit advocacy are musts.
ABOUT CYBER ACES:
The Cyber Aces foundation achieves its mission by offering challenging and realistic cybersecurity competitions, training camps, and educational initiatives through which high school, college students, and young professionals develop the practical skills needed to excel as cybersecurity practitioners and to become highly valued citizen-technologists.
The Cyber Aces Foundation is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The Cyber Aces Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis. The Cyber Aces Foundation will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.