Custom Travel Solutions is currently seeking to fill a full time Marketing and Administrative Assistant position. This position will provide office administrative support for Custom Travel Solutions and marketing support to the Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Database administration, creating and distributing weekly eblasts, word processing,
updating CMS websites, writing conscience copy, assisting travel counsellors and
marketing team with marketing collateral for various advertisements and events.
- Reception duties
- Mailing, faxing, and filing.
- Process incoming and outgoing invoices
- Greet all visitors and incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Format RFP’s and proposals
- Assist with staff event planning and organizing
- Office supplies/materials ordering
- Post-secondary graduate of a Business Administration or Marketing program
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with graphic design preferred but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to bethg @ custom.travel (without spaces) with a subject line of "Administrative/Marketing Assistant'. Apply by April 10, 2013.
We want to thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Custom Travel Solutions is an industry-leading travel technology company providing customized solutions for the travel management needs of...