Calgary, Alberta - Landscaping Construction Foreman - Custom Stone & Waterscapes inc. www.waterstones.ca
What is in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage creative work. Our main focus is on high end landscaping such as ponds, waterfalls, patios, decks, pergolas, lighting and gardening.
If you're interested in working in a small team environment that values and respects your contribution then we'd like to hear from you today!
The Ideal Candidate
The person who will be the most effective in this position:
- Friendly, enthusiastic, with lots of passion and pride
- 3-5 year's experience in the landscaping construction field (school or practical experience an asset)
- Experienced in setting grades, reading and understanding plans and specifications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience building retaining walls, installing paver stone/flagstone patios, constructing walkways and stairs, and installing plants/trees in garden beds
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to complete and submit paperwork
- Ability to delegate in high traffic areas
As a landscape manger you will be responsible for:
- Supervise workers and projects
- Coordinate and schedule activities
- Train or arrange for training
- Ensure adherence to safety standards
- Maintaining a professional company image
Compensation and Benefits Details
The employer offers:
- Competitive hourly wage
- A motivating, team-focused environment
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career growth / Possible ownership / partnership opportunities
For more details please contact our HR / Direct Marketing Department: Paul Gettis 403-870-1142 or email us at the address listed.