Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman and Wakefield Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Office at The Pearl
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 3, 2015
Pros: Nice Office
Cons: Traffic
It's a quiet environment. The office at the Pearl is nice. My co-workers are nice and everyone works really hard. Commercial brokers are independent contractors so it's not really a team environment. I like the work but am seeking something more challenging.
Career could be exciting but it depends on immediate team
India - Senior Project Engineer (MEP Manager) (Former Employee), MumbaiNovember 15, 2014
Definitely could offer you an exciting career, by the virtue of project management field it operates in. Lot of opportunities to learn as an individual.

Management really needs to realize the flaws and work on basics.
review
Handyman (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 14, 2015
Pros: discount on clothing
Cons: none
As a handyman, I assisted in anything that was needed in the building, from fixing minor electrical problems, to changing light fixtures, painting, marinating a neat and professional appearance front of house as well as back of house. I assisted in other stores when needed.
Cushman & Wakefield
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 9, 2015
More than enough work to do.

Learned about the commercial real estate brokerage business.

My immediate management was a handful.

Made many new friends

Holding an administrative title in a sales driven company - Hardest

Personal accomplishments - Most enjoyable
Very loyal staff
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 7, 2013
Pros: team spirit, good hours, paid overtime
Cushman is absolutely the most loyal company I have ever worked for. The demand is INTENSE, work ethic is fantastic, and the management staff actually fosters a team spirit throughout the entire administrative staff.
Very Best Company to work with
Senior Operations Manager - Facilities Management (Current Employee), BangaloreOctober 15, 2015
Very Best Company to work with. I have learn t lot of things while working. Very best culture.I have joined in junior position and now I manage one of the biggest portfolio. Company has given lot of opportunity to reach this level.
The best and worst of my work day
Receptionist (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2014
My typical day at work is greeting guest, answering T-Metrics switchboard. Directing people to the appropriate places. The hardest part of my job is dealing with my co-workers being unprofessional. The best part of my job is interacting and meeting new people
good company going through change
Managing Director (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 17, 2015
Overall good firm, but lots of politics in some areas and who you know can make all the difference to success or failure.

If you are a broker you get everything, but management often times can't make decisions and wants to stay in the old boy network.
Very competitive
Associate Analyst (Current Employee), Chennai, IndiaMarch 13, 2012
Pros: lean organization
Cons: weak policies (not employee friendly)
Everything depends on how good you maintain relations inside and there should be transparent policies and more employee centric and friendly

Can reach heights in career if everything falls in place
Productive Workplace
Sr. Brokerage Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2015
Cushman & Wakefield was a great place to get started in Commercial Real Estate when I did not have any knowledge about it starting out. Large company with plenty of resources. It is a very big company and I prefer a smaller less corporate company.
Friendly Work Environment!
Clerical Coordinator (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJune 13, 2013
Great staff and great environment to work in. Everyday was something new and exciting to learn from. I got along with everyone. Hardest part of the job was leaving everyone for this was just a temp job.

Fun, great learning experience! Thank You!
Global Real Estate Firm Based in NY
Senior Associate/Transaction Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Countless
Excellent company, fabulous coworkers and outstanding market leader. Fun environment with monthly celebrations coordinated by the Fun Committee. Great perks and benefits in a Class AA environment.
it was good working with cushman and wakefield i hope i get another job like that again
IT Assistant / Mailroom Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
it was nice i enjoy the job iwould like to get the chance to work with those guy again but it isnt much more i can say but thank you cushman and wakefield.
learned a lot of things
Engineers Helper / locksmith / maintence (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Paid Rate
Cons: none
Start off with the packaging unit readings in the data center. learn HVAC work and bathroom repairs and facilities work request like furniture and door repairs my day s were always good because I knew my job.
Department was going thru a transition a challenge to get it to work
Brokers Compensation Supervisor/Sr. Accountant (Former Employee), New York City, NY.May 22, 2014
Pros: very challenging great learning experience.
Having to hire a new staff the Brokers Compensation Dept. and implement new accounting procedures and accountability.
Productive workpace
Project coordinator (Current Employee), MumbaiMay 3, 2015
Pros: salary benifits
Cons: more projects required to sustain employee strength
Provided an environmnet to gain knowledge on project management.Multi national company which provides oppurtunities to gain experience on large scale projects.
productive hard workers but managment do not assess employee work
Porter (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2014
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: no healthcare
everyday we learn many thing about this job, tipical day is about work hard since start to work at 8 am until we done at 5 pm , many of my co-workers are a great people and teamworkers
Productive & Job satisfaction
Sr. Property Manager (Current Employee), Navi MumbaiMarch 4, 2013
Pros: yearly picnic - day out - yearend party
Working in C&W is a different experience. I was selected as Best Property Manager in year 2008. Good culture and team spirit. Lot of trainings & online development programs are organise regulariy.
Fast paced and a great learning environment.
Project Designer (Current Employee), Creve Coeur, MOOctober 19, 2015
Pros: Free coffee
Cons: Compensation
Growing comnpany. Great place to learn processes and understand lease language in relation to design and construction, vendor management and establishing relationships with clients.
Great place with wonderful people
Brokerage Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 28, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Lack of training
Very challenging environment full of young professions. Hardest part was generating business with lack of training from a managerial level. Best part was the freedom to create your own schedule.
Headquarters