Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman and Wakefield Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Place of Work
Director - Finance, Planning & Budgeting, US OPS (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 20, 2013
Great addition for my personal work experience. Interesting place to work.
Friendly Work Environment!
Clerical Coordinator (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJune 13, 2013
Great staff and great environment to work in. Everyday was something new and exciting to learn from. I got along with everyone. Hardest part of the job was leaving everyone for this was just a temp job.

Fun, great learning experience! Thank You!
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 9, 2013
Pros: good knowledge
Cons: short breaks
Satisfying and hardworking. Long Days and focused.Please tell us more about working at this company in Your Review.
Just not a good place to be
Senior Managing Director (Current Employee), NY, NYJune 8, 2013
Pros: very little - compensation is decent, however you will work long hours
Cons: work environment; leadership
Corporate work environment is horrible - the smallest cubicles seen in corporate NYC; loud office enviroment; no privacy; executives berating employees; 12 hour days year round, much of the year 6-7 days per week; finance executive team; horrible systems; indecisiveness; CxO has no relevant real world, current day experience; CxO only values those who – more... adhere to his schedule and work unheard of hours year-round; Hx non-existent from an employee point of view. Overall just not a good place to work. – less
Good if you're in sales, otherwise.....beware
Director (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 30, 2013
Pros: great if you're a salesperson
Cons: poor management, cut-throat approach to people, no work-life balance.
Politics run rampant at this firm, though it wasn't always that way. People have left or have been driven out in droves due to poor management, lack of trust, long hours, little recognition and mean-spirited attitudes promulgated by people who shouldn't be managing others. It's a shame since under the former leadership, it was a great company to work – more... for; one that cared about its employees and valued the contributions they made. Not the case anymore; everyone is expendable. Stay away....far, far away. – less
Great Place to Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMay 28, 2013
One of the top commercial real estate businesses in the area. Professional and progressive company.
Fun plae to work at
Operator & Receptionist Supervisor/Assistant to AP (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 29, 2013
Pros: room or growth
Cons: they outsourced my department
I learned so much regarding accounting and managing, I supervised the operators and front desk.
Broker Compensation Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 28, 2013
Pros: city
Cons: city
Productive good job. working from 8 to 6.
good team. month end journal entries.
supportive management.

lunch
Fun, busy, customer orientated
Facilities Co-ordinator (Current Employee), SwindonApril 25, 2013
Pros: pension, private heathcare, 28 days holiday
Cons: no career progression
A typicle day consists of dealing with our client's request such as arranging couriers to deliver legal documents to shipping laptops to staff across the country.

Being organised, flexible and creative is a big positive as each day brings its own challanges such as shipping an unusual item for the client or tracking down an archiving box that has long – more... been stored away.

We all have a lot of fun working as a team and often rely on each other for ideas on how to support our client. We also work alongside other contrators that provide our client with services such as catering, cleaning and security. – less
work at cushman and wakefield
contract Marketing Specialist / Graphic designer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 1, 2013
Pros: holiday party
Cons: slow most of the time, the people who work there are not nice
work here was very slow, but when i did receive work it was things i liked to do such as: marketing and graphic design. You do not receive much feedback and if you are new to the company the people will barely even talk to you. Most enjoyable part was when i had work to do. The management is not great. I got laid off without even a days notice.
Excellent place to work.
Office Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 11, 2013
Pros: great managers.
Cons: benefits and salaries.
The best part about the positions at Cushman and Wakefield is the site where I work. My direct managers are great. The salaries are not competitive so this company has an aggressive turn over rate.
The hardest part of the job is gettting your pay check other than that it is a great place beyond this.
Productive & Job satisfaction
Sr. Property Manager (Current Employee), Navi MumbaiMarch 4, 2013
Pros: yearly picnic - day out - yearend party
Working in C&W is a different experience. I was selected as Best Property Manager in year 2008. Good culture and team spirit. Lot of trainings & online development programs are organise regulariy.
Long hard hours
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: different every day.
Cons: family life may suffer
Most people in this field love to work hard and expect you to do the same. It is okay if you are single or have extra time to spare.
Helpful colleagues, good benefits
Facilities coordinator for Symantec Japan (Former Employee), JPCFebruary 7, 2013
Busy with a lot of work request everyday, but my co-workers were so helpful, so we helped each other and solved difficult problems together.
it was good working with cushman and wakefield i hope i get another job like that again
IT Assistant / Mailroom Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
it was nice i enjoy the job iwould like to get the chance to work with those guy again but it isnt much more i can say but thank you cushman and wakefield.
Busy marketing department
Creative Design Manager (Current Employee), Portman Square, London W1A 3BGDecember 18, 2012
Pros: successful corporate backing
Cons: design is nor core activity
Managing the implementation of a global brand refresh.
I have learned about global Real Estate, conversing with the USA, Europe and Asia.
Reinforced my knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and its marketing applications.
Liaised and organised an small design department, two designers and a brand manager, within the marketing department.
The hardest – more... part of the job is co-ordinating a boisterous US team with an Asia/Pacific faction who are less concerned with brand integrity.
I love being seeing the decisions and designs we have created being appreciated in distant countries. – less
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Seattle, WANovember 21, 2012
Supportive staff, easy going management, great atmosphere
Productive workplace
Research Analyst/Investment Consultant (Former Employee), ShanghaiNovember 20, 2012
I am in the investment & capital markets department. Inside the department, there are seller and buyer representatives, financial analyst. We look for both buyers and sellers of commercial properties, hotels, lands, retail malls for a brokerage deal. Profit and loss analysis, deal analysis etc. will be done by the financial analyst.
NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Corporate Employee (Former Employee), New York CityOctober 19, 2012
Cons: they need to fix everything
Slave Labor; they definitely say the right things All lies. Brokers are rude and very demanding. Management lets them do and say whatever they want. You have been warned.
Nice place to work
Brokerage Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 3, 2012
Great job! Nice place to work. Little job advancement. Work is tedious, but people are really nice. Good benefits. Good culture, but elitist.

About Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises – Read more

Cushman and Wakefield Photos