Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman and Wakefield Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Broker Compensation Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 28, 2013
Pros: city
Cons: city
Productive good job. working from 8 to 6.
good team. month end journal entries.
supportive management.

lunch
Fun, busy, customer orientated
Facilities Co-ordinator (Current Employee), SwindonApril 25, 2013
Pros: pension, private heathcare, 28 days holiday
Cons: no career progression
A typicle day consists of dealing with our client's request such as arranging couriers to deliver legal documents to shipping laptops to staff across the country.

Being organised, flexible and creative is a big positive as each day brings its own challanges such as shipping an unusual item for the client or tracking down an archiving box that has long – more... been stored away.

We all have a lot of fun working as a team and often rely on each other for ideas on how to support our client. We also work alongside other contrators that provide our client with services such as catering, cleaning and security. – less
work at cushman and wakefield
contract Marketing Specialist / Graphic designer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 1, 2013
Pros: holiday party
Cons: slow most of the time, the people who work there are not nice
work here was very slow, but when i did receive work it was things i liked to do such as: marketing and graphic design. You do not receive much feedback and if you are new to the company the people will barely even talk to you. Most enjoyable part was when i had work to do. The management is not great. I got laid off without even a days notice.
Excellent place to work.
Office Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 11, 2013
Pros: great managers.
Cons: benefits and salaries.
The best part about the positions at Cushman and Wakefield is the site where I work. My direct managers are great. The salaries are not competitive so this company has an aggressive turn over rate.
The hardest part of the job is gettting your pay check other than that it is a great place beyond this.
Productive & Job satisfaction
Sr. Property Manager (Current Employee), Navi MumbaiMarch 4, 2013
Pros: yearly picnic - day out - yearend party
Working in C&W is a different experience. I was selected as Best Property Manager in year 2008. Good culture and team spirit. Lot of trainings & online development programs are organise regulariy.
Long hard hours
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: different every day.
Cons: family life may suffer
Most people in this field love to work hard and expect you to do the same. It is okay if you are single or have extra time to spare.
Helpful colleagues, good benefits
Facilities coordinator for Symantec Japan (Former Employee), JPCFebruary 7, 2013
Busy with a lot of work request everyday, but my co-workers were so helpful, so we helped each other and solved difficult problems together.
it was good working with cushman and wakefield i hope i get another job like that again
IT Assistant / Mailroom Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
it was nice i enjoy the job iwould like to get the chance to work with those guy again but it isnt much more i can say but thank you cushman and wakefield.
Busy marketing department
Creative Design Manager (Current Employee), Portman Square, London W1A 3BGDecember 18, 2012
Pros: successful corporate backing
Cons: design is nor core activity
Managing the implementation of a global brand refresh.
I have learned about global Real Estate, conversing with the USA, Europe and Asia.
Reinforced my knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and its marketing applications.
Liaised and organised an small design department, two designers and a brand manager, within the marketing department.
The hardest – more... part of the job is co-ordinating a boisterous US team with an Asia/Pacific faction who are less concerned with brand integrity.
I love being seeing the decisions and designs we have created being appreciated in distant countries. – less
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Seattle, WANovember 21, 2012
Supportive staff, easy going management, great atmosphere
Productive workplace
Research Analyst/Investment Consultant (Former Employee), ShanghaiNovember 20, 2012
I am in the investment & capital markets department. Inside the department, there are seller and buyer representatives, financial analyst. We look for both buyers and sellers of commercial properties, hotels, lands, retail malls for a brokerage deal. Profit and loss analysis, deal analysis etc. will be done by the financial analyst.
NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Corporate Employee (Former Employee), New York CityOctober 19, 2012
Cons: they need to fix everything
Slave Labor; they definitely say the right things All lies. Brokers are rude and very demanding. Management lets them do and say whatever they want. You have been warned.
Nice place to work
Brokerage Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 3, 2012
Great job! Nice place to work. Little job advancement. Work is tedious, but people are really nice. Good benefits. Good culture, but elitist.
Good place to work.
Asst.Manager (Current Employee), Hyderabad,Andhra PradeshAugust 18, 2012
Challenging to work at client place,job security is a major issue
Hard work but, very nice place to work
Cleaning Supervisor - At NYMEX (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 22, 2012
Pros: easy to have a conversation with yor boss.
Cons: not cons
Good and fun place to work, great coworkers.
A lot overtime and easy to pick you own crew.
Good
Sr. Project Engineer (Former Employee), Agra, UPJune 20, 2012
Good working culture, but tremendous work pressure.
Very co-operative management
EVERY DAY IS LEARNING EXPERIANCE FOR ME
Facilities Manager Specialist (Current Employee), 57 Greens Farms rd Westport ,ct 06880June 11, 2012
Pros: flexible scheled
Cons: n/a
I ENJOY COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY MY MANAGEMENT
IS FIRM BUT FAIR ,I LEARN SOMETING NEW EVERY DAY
I ENJOY WORKING WITH PEOPLE INTERAC WITH VENDORS
I LOVE MY JOB AN I DOIT WELL..
A very good work place.
Facilities Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 7, 2012
Pros: traveling from site to site.
Cons: traveling from site to site.
A typical day at work was to meet the clients needs by way of work orders. I have learned working with clients even if the situation is the same working with different clients means different approaches to resolves issues. I had a good line of communication with management and resources to complete the job. My co-workers was a good support system. The – more... hardest part of the job was having to respond to calls no matter what time of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is client satisfaction. – less
Beware, They say the right things but...
former corporate employee (Former Employee), ManhattanJune 5, 2012
Pros: nice midtown location
Cons: brutal working conditions (micro cubes)
Very hypocritical management at all levels. Be prepared to play politics where the best solutions that provide the greatest benefits will be ignored in favor of ego and personal agendas. Expect virtually no management support..
Slave labor
Corporate (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 10, 2012
You will work insane hours in a cubicle and feel like you are in an asylum. Even with that, your work career is not secure.

About Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises – Read more

Cushman and Wakefield Photos