Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman and Wakefield Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bureaucratic! All work and no play makes Upper Management very happy
Corporate (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 5, 2013
Pros: uhhh, still thinking...does wearing a suit and tie year round count, don't think so, free cups to drink water or coffee out of
Cons: compensation, working hours, poor office environment, politics, bureaucratic, overall pessimistic culture, no career growth
STAY AWAY unless you like working for slave labor and get no recognition other than the bonus of working weekends with no comp time. Highly bureaucratic, old school culture from the 1950's. No room for an advancement if you don't play those political reindeer games. The working conditions are awful, literally a cattle corral.
Unless you are a broker – more... or in sales, you are kept in a hole, far from the glitz of those who wine and dine. Steer away regardless of how much they offer b/c their pay scale based on qualifications is all a joke. Be prepared to be backstabbed with little training, poor systems, management guidance or support. If you stay within the box and clock your hours of 10 hour plus days, I guess that could be acceptable but there is no job security regardless of how well you do your job. While some employees work night and day and challenge processes and take on multiple roles, spreading you thin, others who do nothing are more highly regarded because they are hush hush and collect a paycheck. – less
Fun and exiting place to work
Senior Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 4, 2013
This was my first job out of college and I truly learned a lot.
Good Company
Report Coordinator (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJOctober 7, 2013
Good company to work for. Only have been working here for 6 months, but the people are great and the management is excellent.
Facility & property management
Shift Engineer (Current Employee), Hinjewadi-Pune, MHSeptember 19, 2013
we have learn here how to managed property , updating report, like MMR , MIS report , all reading tracker & many thanks to C &W pune,.
Dealing with client on a face to face basis was a plus
Facility Technician (Former Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 10, 2013
Pros: benefits
Duties varies: Daily morning and afternoon routine was the set ups and ongoing coordination of conference rooms, to daily site to site moves. Maintain the site to the scope of my abilities, communicate with management on certain clients request. Communicate with co-workers when assistance was needed. Was not been able to comply with all of the client's – more... request, (regulations). Being able to assist the client in all aspect of the request was what made my day, knowing I left my complete and the client happy. – less
decline to review
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 29, 2013
I do not wish to share my thoughts on the company at this time as they are not the most favorable right now.

The Cincinnati Alliance has a lot to learn about professionalism and what is acceptable I a workplace.
hotel
Porter (Current Employee), NEW YORK, NYAugust 27, 2013
Pros: learning experience
Cons: short breaks
I currently work for the hotel. the hardest thing at work is doing the work load of two people because we are short on staff. The enjoyable part is seeing the guest come up to me and telling me that my services was the best. They even write letters to my manager stating how good of a worker and helpful i am..
Good work environment
Client Solutions Intern (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 21, 2013
Good hard working environment. Enjoyable people to work with.
Very loyal staff
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 7, 2013
Pros: team spirit, good hours, paid overtime
Cushman is absolutely the most loyal company I have ever worked for. The demand is INTENSE, work ethic is fantastic, and the management staff actually fosters a team spirit throughout the entire administrative staff.
Extremely driven and intelligent workforce!
HR (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 25, 2013
C&W employees are creative, smart, and extremely driven! The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to build relationships with such interesting people!
Place of Work
Director - Finance, Planning & Budgeting, US OPS (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 20, 2013
Great addition for my personal work experience. Interesting place to work.
Friendly Work Environment!
Clerical Coordinator (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJune 13, 2013
Great staff and great environment to work in. Everyday was something new and exciting to learn from. I got along with everyone. Hardest part of the job was leaving everyone for this was just a temp job.

Fun, great learning experience! Thank You!
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 9, 2013
Pros: good knowledge
Cons: short breaks
Satisfying and hardworking. Long Days and focused.Please tell us more about working at this company in Your Review.
Just not a good place to be
Senior Managing Director (Current Employee), NY, NYJune 8, 2013
Pros: very little - compensation is decent, however you will work long hours
Cons: work environment; leadership
Corporate work environment is horrible - the smallest cubicles seen in corporate NYC; loud office enviroment; no privacy; executives berating employees; 12 hour days year round, much of the year 6-7 days per week; finance executive team; horrible systems; indecisiveness; CxO has no relevant real world, current day experience; CxO only values those who – more... adhere to his schedule and work unheard of hours year-round; Hx non-existent from an employee point of view. Overall just not a good place to work. – less
Good if you're in sales, otherwise.....beware
Director (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 30, 2013
Pros: great if you're a salesperson
Cons: poor management, cut-throat approach to people, no work-life balance.
Politics run rampant at this firm, though it wasn't always that way. People have left or have been driven out in droves due to poor management, lack of trust, long hours, little recognition and mean-spirited attitudes promulgated by people who shouldn't be managing others. It's a shame since under the former leadership, it was a great company to work – more... for; one that cared about its employees and valued the contributions they made. Not the case anymore; everyone is expendable. Stay away....far, far away. – less
Great Place to Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMay 28, 2013
One of the top commercial real estate businesses in the area. Professional and progressive company.
Fun plae to work at
Operator & Receptionist Supervisor/Assistant to AP (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 29, 2013
Pros: room or growth
Cons: they outsourced my department
I learned so much regarding accounting and managing, I supervised the operators and front desk.
Broker Compensation Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 28, 2013
Pros: city
Cons: city
Productive good job. working from 8 to 6.
good team. month end journal entries.
supportive management.

lunch
Fun, busy, customer orientated
Facilities Co-ordinator (Current Employee), SwindonApril 25, 2013
Pros: pension, private heathcare, 28 days holiday
Cons: no career progression
A typicle day consists of dealing with our client's request such as arranging couriers to deliver legal documents to shipping laptops to staff across the country.

Being organised, flexible and creative is a big positive as each day brings its own challanges such as shipping an unusual item for the client or tracking down an archiving box that has long – more... been stored away.

We all have a lot of fun working as a team and often rely on each other for ideas on how to support our client. We also work alongside other contrators that provide our client with services such as catering, cleaning and security. – less
work at cushman and wakefield
contract Marketing Specialist / Graphic designer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 1, 2013
Pros: holiday party
Cons: slow most of the time, the people who work there are not nice
work here was very slow, but when i did receive work it was things i liked to do such as: marketing and graphic design. You do not receive much feedback and if you are new to the company the people will barely even talk to you. Most enjoyable part was when i had work to do. The management is not great. I got laid off without even a days notice.

About Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises – Read more

Cushman and Wakefield Photos