Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman and Wakefield Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent working Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 18, 2014
Have worked for C&W via MetLife in the Facilities Department I have found the experience very rewarding. Interacting with the associates, vendors, different organizations on many different aspects of managing a building has been a very rewarding experience.
Too good to work with
Duty Manager (Current Employee), Goregaon, MHJanuary 17, 2014
too good place to work,
good managers,
co workers are too supportive
only handling clients is headech
bur senior management do it very well
engineer/helper
building engineer assistant (Former Employee), New York CityJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Worked for them about 20 years ago and it was great!! Just moved back into area and am hoping to get back working for them.
A great place to start in the corporate ladder
Global Service Desk Agent (Current Employee), West London, ENGDecember 30, 2013
a great place to start in the corporate ladder, a fun and friendly place, can open many doors
Gain Good knowledge
Facility Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 18, 2013
Cons: long hours
It's good experience and learn all audir process documentation
A Great company to work for
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 8, 2013
I miss working for Cushman & Wakefield. When Jones Lang LaSalle too over the bid I was very sad.

I wish I could go back to C&W. They always took care of their employees & appreciate the work flow of the employees.
bar
IT Assistant / Mailroom Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDDecember 5, 2013
Cons: hourly
i am a very hard worker, a big team player, and i have excellent experience with communication, customer service, and labor skills, a fast learner,
productive , experience and able to train anyone
american sugar (Current Employee), yonkers nyDecember 1, 2013
Pros: love to share previous, work related experience
Cons: hate to waste time on short coming rewards or effective method of production, will fix a perment not temp. patch
I look on how to ,increase effective use on better production can be preformed by changing operation , high or low ,steam or energy demands ,without increasing cost or decreasing production, at the same time with safe operation on overall .
Employee Focused Company
VERIZON ACCOUNT PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 1, 2013
The leadership at Cushman & Wakefield is very supportive and focused on employee success. They have been very attentive to my career path and goals that I have set for myself
Not a job for anyone looking to advance their career
Accountant (Current Employee), PiscatawayNovember 13, 2013
Under valued and not allowed by managment to advance or take on new projects. Management was the worst I've ever experienced. There is no communication to the staff and little or no training. Management changes their minds on things every day and will never put things in writing and then blame their employees.
Bureaucratic! All work and no play makes Upper Management very happy
Corporate (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 5, 2013
Pros: uhhh, still thinking...does wearing a suit and tie year round count, don't think so, free cups to drink water or coffee out of
Cons: compensation, working hours, poor office environment, politics, bureaucratic, overall pessimistic culture, no career growth
STAY AWAY unless you like working for slave labor and get no recognition other than the bonus of working weekends with no comp time. Highly bureaucratic, old school culture from the 1950's. No room for an advancement if you don't play those political reindeer games. The working conditions are awful, literally a cattle corral.
Unless you are a broker – more... or in sales, you are kept in a hole, far from the glitz of those who wine and dine. Steer away regardless of how much they offer b/c their pay scale based on qualifications is all a joke. Be prepared to be backstabbed with little training, poor systems, management guidance or support. If you stay within the box and clock your hours of 10 hour plus days, I guess that could be acceptable but there is no job security regardless of how well you do your job. While some employees work night and day and challenge processes and take on multiple roles, spreading you thin, others who do nothing are more highly regarded because they are hush hush and collect a paycheck. – less
Fun and exiting place to work
Senior Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 4, 2013
This was my first job out of college and I truly learned a lot.
Good Company
Report Coordinator (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJOctober 7, 2013
Good company to work for. Only have been working here for 6 months, but the people are great and the management is excellent.
Facility & property management
Shift Engineer (Current Employee), Hinjewadi-Pune, MHSeptember 19, 2013
we have learn here how to managed property , updating report, like MMR , MIS report , all reading tracker & many thanks to C &W pune,.
Dealing with client on a face to face basis was a plus
Facility Technician (Former Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 10, 2013
Pros: benefits
Duties varies: Daily morning and afternoon routine was the set ups and ongoing coordination of conference rooms, to daily site to site moves. Maintain the site to the scope of my abilities, communicate with management on certain clients request. Communicate with co-workers when assistance was needed. Was not been able to comply with all of the client's – more... request, (regulations). Being able to assist the client in all aspect of the request was what made my day, knowing I left my complete and the client happy. – less
decline to review
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 29, 2013
I do not wish to share my thoughts on the company at this time as they are not the most favorable right now.

The Cincinnati Alliance has a lot to learn about professionalism and what is acceptable I a workplace.
hotel
Porter (Current Employee), NEW YORK, NYAugust 27, 2013
Pros: learning experience
Cons: short breaks
I currently work for the hotel. the hardest thing at work is doing the work load of two people because we are short on staff. The enjoyable part is seeing the guest come up to me and telling me that my services was the best. They even write letters to my manager stating how good of a worker and helpful i am..
Good work environment
Client Solutions Intern (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 21, 2013
Good hard working environment. Enjoyable people to work with.
Very loyal staff
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 7, 2013
Pros: team spirit, good hours, paid overtime
Cushman is absolutely the most loyal company I have ever worked for. The demand is INTENSE, work ethic is fantastic, and the management staff actually fosters a team spirit throughout the entire administrative staff.
Extremely driven and intelligent workforce!
HR (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 25, 2013
C&W employees are creative, smart, and extremely driven! The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to build relationships with such interesting people!

About Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises – Read more

Cushman and Wakefield Photos