Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman and Wakefield Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Office at The Pearl
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 3, 2015
Pros: Nice Office
Cons: Traffic
It's a quiet environment. The office at the Pearl is nice. My co-workers are nice and everyone works really hard. Commercial brokers are independent contractors so it's not really a team environment. I like the work but am seeking something more challenging.
Very Employee Focused
Global Account Manager supporting Avaya (Current Employee), Basking Ridge, NJSeptember 30, 2015
Both of the companies were very driven in being the Best! Focus on the employee and never took short cuts just to save money.
good people to work with
Backup facilities tech (Former Employee), Lehi, UTSeptember 25, 2015
The employees were great to work with. The management was a little distant and hard to work with. It was very hard to advance in the company.
A typical day at work
Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 16, 2015
Pros: growing and development on the job site
Cons: Characteristics on the job behaviers
usually i enjoy to delegate my jobs to others like My Supervisors, i have 4 of them under my Supervision, they are the one who control all of the job need to be done on a daily basis time, we monitoring people to do their jobs on a safe way we can tell them, to be Assistant Manager make me feel great with others and try to do my best as i can on a daily assignments projects jobs arrives thru the work orders. The hardest work to do is a takes disciplynaries action thru the workers and tell them what they can do and can't do to behave themselves.
Typical Brokerage Culture
Sr. Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 15, 2015
Very brokerage minded place - long hours, client focused, interesting work. Rumor is that it's falling apart right now.
Great work environment
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 14, 2015
Upper management is very supportive. Cushman & Wakefield offers a lot of opportunity for growth. Very positive and professional atmosphere.
A growing company with great people and culture
Director of Digital Marketing - Americas (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2015
Pros: Good benefits and PTO policy
Interesting, challenging work, supportive management and a good work/life balance . A lot of talented people to team and collaborate with.
A company committed to quality
Air Condition Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 5, 2015
Pros: Lots of training and chiller plant operation, emergency backup system
The management at Cushman & Wakefield is committed to providing the highest level of service to the tenants in the building. I have gain a great amount of experience at this site, it's a fast pace critical equipment operation, you must be able to think quickly and act fast in order to solve unforeseen problems.
A good place to work
Regional Manager West India Facilities Management (Former Employee), MumbaiSeptember 5, 2015
the company does have the brand value to elevate the current value of every individual..and has the agility to be more diversified and can be the company of choice for employees.
Successful company offers successful personal growth
Project Manager ● (Gartner) (Former Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 27, 2015
Cushman and Wakefield offers to their employees the chance to gain professional experience and grow personally. The team members found great motivation to meet their goals and objectives by their managers. I am grateful for the opportunity I was given.
Cushman and Wakefield is an exciting company
Contractor (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAAugust 24, 2015
Cushman and Wakefield is an exciting company to work for. It kept things interesting with a wide variety of projects. There was always something new to learn and challenges to tackle.
Global Real Estate Firm Based in NY
Senior Associate/Transaction Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Countless
Excellent company, fabulous coworkers and outstanding market leader. Fun environment with monthly celebrations coordinated by the Fun Committee. Great perks and benefits in a Class AA environment.
productive building
Building Engineer (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 13, 2015
worked hard everyday doing pm's on all mechanical equipement also did basic plumbing, painting , electrical work. my was the start up guy so every morning i would start all chillers fans and pumps.
Focused workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee), Gurgaon, IndiaAugust 12, 2015
Pros: company events
Greeting people as they enter office
Keeping entrance of office clean and board up to date
Handling phone calls and directing to specified person
Maintaining files which included stationary, food coupons, meeting rooms, courier packages, housekeeping, housekeeping supplies
Scheduling meetings with clients
Booking venue for company events
Taking care of Travel Desk
Great use of applications to get work accomplished in the facilities management field.
Sr. Facility Manager, South Region-Anthem (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Independence, so I could accomplish my work within the policies, contract requirements, and established goals.
Cons: As with most companies since 2008, there was always a push to do more with less, especially in trying to meet corporate cost constraints.
Cushman & Wakefield had some excellent policies and excellent checks and balances. The processes and the systems for responding to customers' and management request were time saving and gave beneficial overviews of the work that was being accomplished (or not), so as a facility manager, I had information available to see what areas in which I needed to spend more time. The real estate, finance and work order applications were excellent. As a manager for a company that had a contract to maintain properties (leased and owned), I was able to work independently in my region knowing I had the backup and support of a central office.
Great Work/Life Balance
Lease Analyst/ Lease Administration (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Job Work/Life Balance and Benefits
Cons: No space for advancement. No training- you learn it on your own by reading the protocol
Great benefits, good job security. The best company I have worked for when it comes to Work/Life Balance.
The most enjoyable part of this job was the fact that it constantly challenged me and I was learning new things on a daily basis. I worked for this company for three years and only left because I had to take care of my family.

I honestly didn't care much for my co-workers, which was ok to me as I was always busy and I kept it to myself.
The hardest part was to learn the systems/database- the company needs a more structured way of training new people- I had to learn everything on my own and ask a lot of questions. If you are not a quick learner/self taught, this is not a job for you.
learned a lot of things
Engineers Helper / locksmith / maintence (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Paid Rate
Cons: none
Start off with the packaging unit readings in the data center. learn HVAC work and bathroom repairs and facilities work request like furniture and door repairs my day s were always good because I knew my job.
good company going through change
Managing Director (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 17, 2015
Overall good firm, but lots of politics in some areas and who you know can make all the difference to success or failure.

If you are a broker you get everything, but management often times can't make decisions and wants to stay in the old boy network.
Productive work environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 8, 2015
Working here was a really good start for me. My co-workers were a joy to work with. I did administrative duties at this company.
Nice Area
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angels CAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Learning daily
Cons: Expensive Healthcare
Enjoyed assisting co-workers and tenants and meeting with vendors. The daily challenge was keeping tenants happy which was done by addressing their concerns in a timely manner.
Headquarters