Cushman and Wakefield Employee Reviews

It was great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2017
I had a blast working there. The people were all really nice and helpful. It is a great environment I really enjoyed my time there and wish it had not ended.
It was a new and very interesting experience
Payroll Clerk (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON10 November 2016
Cushman & Wakefield a really good place to work. Even though it is your typical 9 to 5, Monday to Friday job it was a very nice workplace. I enjoyed the fact that even though I was in charge of a specific task, I found that not everyday was the same, there was always something new or different which make it interesting. In terms of culture and co-workers, even though I didn't talk to a lot of them they were nice and I really felt invited. If I would have the chance to work for them again I will gladly do it.
Pros
The co-workers and the environment
Productive workplace - formal and fun environment
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 October 2016
Cushman is a great place to work. I learned that people need to be coached differently in order to be productive. My co-workers and subordinates were a pleasure to work with. Hardest part of the job was downsizing and letting good people down with dignity and honor. The most enjoyable part of the job was annual budgeting and making sure to go under budget while hitting revenue projections.
Pros
expense accounts to help close deals
Cons
long hours.
It's a good company to work for
Business Analyst for National Research Canada (Current Employee) –  Downtown Toronto, ON10 July 2015
I'm kept pretty busy in my role but my co-workers across the country are nice and supportive, management is fair and considerate. The hardest part of the job is coordinating with personnel outside of Canada who have different priorities.
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2014
There are no typical days, every day has new challenges and unforeseen obstacles.
I have learned how to manage client accounts in a personable but authoritative way to ensure successful results.
I enjoy my co-workers and we have established a good balance between hard work and socializing.
The hardest part of the job is that it's commission based and the part I enjoy the most is interacting with clients and all the different types of people I get to meet.
Pros
Every day is different
Cons
Commission Sales
This is a great workplace where there is a lot of respect.
FACILITIES & OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 July 2012
The site is to close in mid 2013 but everyone is being well treated and again, the respect for people and overall attitude are unfailingly positive.
Pros
terrific amenities