Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman and Wakefield Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good place to work
Janitor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2015
I have a good time at work. I am left to myself and do not have any problems. I enjoy myself while working in my designated area of responsibilty
No. This account didn't have that.
Senior Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Coming to a job that I loved each day.
This was on the Citibank Account for the whole State of Texas. On the account for 9 years, between Citi and changing of Managing Agents.
Typical day - handling the upper management side with the client on any major Citibank branch issues.
Co-workers - working with the Facility Managers that reported up to me, making sure they were taking care of the day-to-day needs of the branches. Dealing with the vendors.

Hardest part of the job: when the budget didn't allow for me to take care of the client.

Most enjoyable part of job - finishing a day out, when I knew that I handled something that was needed for the client / branch.
SharePoint Migration Specialist
SharePoint Migration Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Great professional Workplace
Cons: Contract Position.
Migrated , edited and organized content and data from Microsoft Office to Sharepoint. I worked this job through a temp agency.
Productive Workplace
Sr. Brokerage Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2015
Cushman & Wakefield was a great place to get started in Commercial Real Estate when I did not have any knowledge about it starting out. Large company with plenty of resources. It is a very big company and I prefer a smaller less corporate company.
Cushman & Wakefield
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 9, 2015
More than enough work to do.

Learned about the commercial real estate brokerage business.

My immediate management was a handful.

Made many new friends

Holding an administrative title in a sales driven company - Hardest

Personal accomplishments - Most enjoyable
Great benefits and awesome management
Transaction Coordinator/Admin Assist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: benefits and environment where great
Cons: payed for own parking
Worked with Brokerage department and assisted typing reports, research on the properties and location we worked on. In charge of all transactions, data entry, marketing, typing reports, driving to locations to obtain more information and created packages for the brokers clients.
Improvement Needed
Tenant Services Coordinator (Current Employee), CampbellFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I consistently provide great customer service to tenants and vendors. I generate service request along with preparing contracts. Also, I ensure that COI's are sufficient and coordinate move-ins ,move-out, etc.
Some Pros, some Bozos
Agent for Verizon (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 9, 2015
C&W has slipped lately. Most management are bumbling through and become defensive when suggestions are made.

Just my experience....your mileage may vary.
Good Experience
Facility Executive (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRFebruary 7, 2015
Good career oportunity. Learned a lot in facility management at this site, how to work, coordinate with the b.u and company.
Good Managers
Building Engineer (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 28, 2015
Great crew to work with always helping each other in areas of weakness
Great Experience
Assist PM (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 23, 2015
This particular job helped me realize that I enjoyed being in commercial real estate more than I did when I was in residential real estate.
Dog-eat-dog environment
Commercial Real Estate Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Ok place to work if on the right team. Colleagial atmosphere among brokerage staff most of the time. Hardest part of the job is competing for business.
It is a great experience.
Facility Engineer (Former Employee), Infinity BenchmarkJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: new building
Cons: long hour
Newly build up building where you need not worried about anything of the total system.So working atmosphere was not so easily oriented.
Great company to work for
General Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: able to make your own decisions
Cons: health care
Great experience, very professional. The only reason it ended was that the servcie contract was not renewed.
Toxic work environment, unbalanced schedule.
Building Engineer/ Tier 4 data center (Current Employee), Georgetown, TXJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: stress and work schedule
My co-workers are terrific however, upper management is the exact opposite. Management uses intimidation and harassment tactics, creating very toxic and stressful work environment. Hardest part of job is, morning pass down and meetings due to tactics used by management. My schedule is Wednesday thru Saturday 11pm til 7am wed. 7pm til 3am thurs. 7pm til 7am fri & Sat.
Assistant Facilities Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 12, 2015
All employees are dedicated and hard working. Cushman Wakefield has had the Citi Bank account for over 20 years. That should mean something.
good
IT Assistant/Mailroom Operations Assistant (Former Employee), silver spring mdJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD/DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS Silver Spring, MarylandAugust 2000-November 2008
IT Assistant/Mailroom Operations Assistant
Picked up, delivered and processed mail for over 1,500 Discovery employees
Processed express mail for Express Mail, FedEx, UPS and DHL
Worked on loading dock, driving forklifts, shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, dumping trash and
cleaning the building
Manually entered all incoming mail via computerized mail processing software, as well as maintained detail record of
all incoming/outgoing packages for tracking purposes via MS Excel Spreadsheet
Received, processed, sorted and accurately delivered incoming mail according to Departmental/Employee destination
Trained new hires on all hardware equipment and software processes
Responded to inquiries from mail and shipping recipients via phone, email and/or fax
Lots of hours , plenty of work
Doorman/Concierge (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 28, 2014
Pros: extra hours
Cons: temp work
manegment is a bit out of order but they let work as man hours as you can, yet it is still hard to get hired by them is all mostly temporary work
great company to work for
Building Engineer (Current Employee), Lexington, MANovember 24, 2014
always busy... hands on
management was great
co workers fun
hardest part of the job being 5 places at once
the people i work with and culture is great

Too bad contract was lost otherwise i would continue working for cushion forever
Career could be exciting but it depends on immediate team
India - Senior Project Engineer (MEP Manager) (Former Employee), MumbaiNovember 15, 2014
Definitely could offer you an exciting career, by the virtue of project management field it operates in. Lot of opportunities to learn as an individual.

Management really needs to realize the flaws and work on basics.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises – Read more

Cushman and Wakefield Photos