Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman and Wakefield Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Experience
Assist PM (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 23, 2015
This particular job helped me realize that I enjoyed being in commercial real estate more than I did when I was in residential real estate.
Dog-eat-dog environment
Commercial Real Estate Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Ok place to work if on the right team. Colleagial atmosphere among brokerage staff most of the time. Hardest part of the job is competing for business.
It is a great experience.
Facility Engineer (Former Employee), Infinity BenchmarkJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: new building
Cons: long hour
Newly build up building where you need not worried about anything of the total system.So working atmosphere was not so easily oriented.
Great company to work for
General Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: able to make your own decisions
Cons: health care
Great experience, very professional. The only reason it ended was that the servcie contract was not renewed.
Toxic work environment, unbalanced schedule.
Building Engineer/ Tier 4 data center (Current Employee), Georgetown, TXJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: stress and work schedule
My co-workers are terrific however, upper management is the exact opposite. Management uses intimidation and harassment tactics, creating very toxic and stressful work environment. Hardest part of job is, morning pass down and meetings due to tactics used by management. My schedule is Wednesday thru Saturday 11pm til 7am wed. 7pm til 3am thurs. 7pm til 7am fri & Sat.
Assistant Facilities Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 12, 2015
All employees are dedicated and hard working. Cushman Wakefield has had the Citi Bank account for over 20 years. That should mean something.
good
IT Assistant/Mailroom Operations Assistant (Former Employee), silver spring mdJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD/DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS Silver Spring, MarylandAugust 2000-November 2008
IT Assistant/Mailroom Operations Assistant
Picked up, delivered and processed mail for over 1,500 Discovery employees
Processed express mail for Express Mail, FedEx, UPS and DHL
Worked on loading dock, driving forklifts, shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, dumping trash and
cleaning the building
Manually entered all incoming mail via computerized mail processing software, as well as maintained detail record of
all incoming/outgoing packages for tracking purposes via MS Excel Spreadsheet
Received, processed, sorted and accurately delivered incoming mail according to Departmental/Employee destination
Trained new hires on all hardware equipment and software processes
Responded to inquiries from mail and shipping recipients via phone, email and/or fax
Lots of hours , plenty of work
Doorman/Concierge (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 28, 2014
Pros: extra hours
Cons: temp work
manegment is a bit out of order but they let work as man hours as you can, yet it is still hard to get hired by them is all mostly temporary work
great company to work for
Building Engineer (Current Employee), Lexington, MANovember 24, 2014
always busy... hands on
management was great
co workers fun
hardest part of the job being 5 places at once
the people i work with and culture is great

Too bad contract was lost otherwise i would continue working for cushion forever
Career could be exciting but it depends on immediate team
India - Senior Project Engineer (MEP Manager) (Former Employee), MumbaiNovember 15, 2014
Definitely could offer you an exciting career, by the virtue of project management field it operates in. Lot of opportunities to learn as an individual.

Management really needs to realize the flaws and work on basics.
Supportive Workplace
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 13, 2014
The people are smart and dedicated. There is a great work-life balance, and there is a flexible work from home policy.
Great Atmosphere and Fun place to work
Operating Engineer (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 10, 2014
If you enjoy going to work and not knowing what your day will bring than working in property management is the job for you. I personally enjoy not having the same routine everyday and having the interactions with the 5000 employees we serve is a fun and exciting part of my job.
Very Productive and A Great Place to work.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2014
Pros: bonuses, free lunches on most occassions
Cons: n/a
Several Commercial Real Estate Brokers had Conferences and Broker Meetings and needed supplies, conference rooms setup and to make sure the phone lines and computers were operating and with the length of time I was working with, I was able to have all that they needed to begin and have a successful meeting.Bonuses
Enjoyable work enviornment
Concierge (Current Employee), Clarks Summit, PAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: gym on site
My typical day consists of reserving conference rooms, offices, and work spaces. Sitting on weekly conference calls, filing away documents, answering the phone and transferring calls to the appropriate departments. My co-workers are very helpful in educating me on the day to day tasks. What i enjoy is learning new things everyday and being able to work with very helpful and knowledgable people.
Marketing Specialist by Day...
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: never the same
Cons: sometimes very structured as the subject matter is real estate
A typical day consist of working alongside a talented team of marketing professionals and real estate brokers to produce quality content that is both informative and pleasing to the eye.

Daily meeting with different brokers (teams) to help them adjust their marketing strategy on an industry, client and individual basis to showcase each teams strengths.

Graphic Design and Branding for our Agency Leasing team where I create logo, color pallet, font choice and overall design of the current project.

Event invitations, brochures, collateral, and photography for event.

I am the kind of person that is not going to let my title define my position and seek to learn and grow daily with any and all task that are presented to me.
Good Company to Work For.
Chief Engineer (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 9, 2014
I enjoyed the time that I worked for them. I worked for the company as a contractor in an class A office building. The work was very rewarding.
Good Place
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 23, 2014
• Fully support a 5th story building with 36 Units.
• Frequent daily interaction with tenants, contractors and co-workers.
• Keep accurate and up-to-date records on all inspections performed throughout the building.
• Responsible for monthly inspection of the boiler and gas pipes.
• Inspect vacant apartments, aid in developing a scope of work, and follow through to completion and occupation.
• Installation of hot and cold water valves and faucets.
• Installation of outlets, switches, light fixtures, put new line in the panel, and install three way switches.
The best and worst of my work day
Receptionist (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2014
My typical day at work is greeting guest, answering T-Metrics switchboard. Directing people to the appropriate places. The hardest part of my job is dealing with my co-workers being unprofessional. The best part of my job is interacting and meeting new people
Great work environment, fun co-workers, a kind and welcoming community
GIS Technician I Intern (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 25, 2014
Pros: all you can drink free pop.
The task at was always different based on the needs of the brokers. This kept the job fun and interesting. I learned a lot about how to work with a wide variety of requests. I also learned how to better organize my time and apply my self to get multiple jobs done. The management here is wonderful, very nice and always willing to answer questions and help. Co-workers are kind and again, very nice. The office is very friendly with everyone. The hardest part of the job was the learning the process that they go through to keep everything organized. Once that was understood, it was smooth sailing.
Enjoyable and beneficial work experience!
Cashier (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 21, 2014
I would typically come in and work the register. During that time I had constant interaction with customers and collected tickets. During close I would tidy up the work space and complete the daily paperwork.
I learned how to use an old fashion cash register. I also learned more customer service skills.
My co-workers were great.
The hardest parts were when it became slow. The shift could begin to drag on, but I learned ways to keep myself productive and keep busy.
The most enjoyable part was getting to know the different tenants and guest who would come through my gate. I also really enjoyed the team I was a part of.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises – Read more

Cushman and Wakefield Photos