Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman and Wakefield Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A comfortable enviroment to work
Desk Services Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 29, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: Summer Fridays off
Busy at the front desk
Learned about the elevators work and parts to replace when out of service
Great people to work with
the hardest part of the job was to make sure that everyone was satisfied with the service
Everyone worked together as a team
Decent work place
Project manager (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRMay 12, 2015
Pros: Good educated & understanding peers
A good working environment but the work life balance not good.
Year on year growth is average.
maintaining work life balance most difficult.
Insurance program was okay
Building Tech (Current Employee), Plano, TxMay 7, 2015
Pros: Decent insurance, good top Ericsson security group
Cons: No attaboys but they always had something about us not doing our jobs
Check in with assistant chief engineer. Log in to computer based work order system and check open work orders. Speak to co-workers about any items that needed assistance. Assigned/delivered keys to approved personal and made all changes in key tracking system. Any master keys assigned had to have top security approval. Checked in the security office for the fire panel every morning for any problems and spoke to security about any items that needed my attention. Made repairs to any door hardware. This included framing, locks, pneumatic and hydraulic door closers. Replaced lamps and ballast as needed. Escorted fire marshal and fire system contractors for inspection of remodels of alarm and fire sprinkler system. Assisted with fire department courtesy visits. Took care of all other assigned duties.
Management was hostile at times and the lead tech would not assist in any way even when we were short handed. I asked for lock supplies for a remodel project to install building standard locks in the new legal departments office locks and was roughly rebuffed by the chief engineer that they were behind badge reader doors. Two days later I had to remove locks from less important offices to install in the legal department's office doors. Never replaced those locks. The lead tech snapped at me at the end of a weekly meeting in front everyone after I asked about a water fountain problem from the night before. I informed him by phone that night before that we did not have the parts. They had come in that day but I was not informed by the person who checked them in. He did not tell the chief – more... engineer that I made the last contact which was a requirement. That did not go well for me.
My other co-workers where experienced and we worked well together.
Trying to work with the lead tech and the new management was frustrating in that they did not believe us when we relayed info to them.
The best part was the contract's employees would say how good we were and thanked us for our work. It was good to hear one of the top Ericsson security managers say they let the wrong person go. Yes, I did type that. – less
Work-Life Balance is Out of Balance
Financial Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 5, 2015
I really enjoyed the work I did, and the professionals I worked with, but there was a very bad, uncorrected problem with work-life balance.
Productive workpace
Project coordinator (Current Employee), MumbaiMay 3, 2015
Pros: salary benifits
Cons: more projects required to sustain employee strength
Provided an environmnet to gain knowledge on project management.Multi national company which provides oppurtunities to gain experience on large scale projects.
Great place with wonderful people
Brokerage Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 28, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Lack of training
Very challenging environment full of young professions. Hardest part was generating business with lack of training from a managerial level. Best part was the freedom to create your own schedule.
An ok place to work.
Watch Engineer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 27, 2015
An ok place to work, co workers, and management are good. No room for growth. Overtime is available and the company is not afraid to spend money to complete work assignments.
Love working for Cushman & Wakefield
State-Registered Appraiser Trainee (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 24, 2015
I have worked for C & W for four years now. They treat their employees exceptionally well. They have always been supportive of the work/life balance and I would highly recommend this company.
Good environment
Director - Capital Markets (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 16, 2015
Great colleagues. Long hours but satisfying, and learned a lot. A very family oriented company with great vacation time off and compensation.
Cushman and Wakefield
Chief Engineer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: The leadership!
Cons: Third party management
This is a great place to work. The upper management team is top notch. THey really care about their employees. I really hate to leave but such is the life of third party management. It is always up to the property owners not the management company.
review
Handyman (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 14, 2015
Pros: discount on clothing
Cons: none
As a handyman, I assisted in anything that was needed in the building, from fixing minor electrical problems, to changing light fixtures, painting, marinating a neat and professional appearance front of house as well as back of house. I assisted in other stores when needed.
Tenant satisfaction is number one, A happy tenant is a satisfied tenant. Organized, energetic and reliable. Enjoy what I do.
Lead Engineer (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AzApril 9, 2015
Pros: Like learning new things
Cons: Can't think of any
walk bldg, roof parking lot test cooling tower water repair heat pumps, lighting restrooms tenent spaces check BMS daily and repair hvac as needed. Check solar production and solar power system, Order parts supplies. Repair just about anything in the building.
good place to work
Janitor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2015
I have a good time at work. I am left to myself and do not have any problems. I enjoy myself while working in my designated area of responsibilty
No. This account didn't have that.
Senior Facilities Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Coming to a job that I loved each day.
This was on the Citibank Account for the whole State of Texas. On the account for 9 years, between Citi and changing of Managing Agents.
Typical day - handling the upper management side with the client on any major Citibank branch issues.
Co-workers - working with the Facility Managers that reported up to me, making sure they were taking care of the day-to-day needs of the branches. Dealing with the vendors.

Hardest part of the job: when the budget didn't allow for me to take care of the client.

Most enjoyable part of job - finishing a day out, when I knew that I handled something that was needed for the client / branch.
SharePoint Migration Specialist
SharePoint Migration Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Great professional Workplace
Cons: Contract Position.
Migrated , edited and organized content and data from Microsoft Office to Sharepoint. I worked this job through a temp agency.
Productive Workplace
Sr. Brokerage Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2015
Cushman & Wakefield was a great place to get started in Commercial Real Estate when I did not have any knowledge about it starting out. Large company with plenty of resources. It is a very big company and I prefer a smaller less corporate company.
Cushman & Wakefield
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 9, 2015
More than enough work to do.

Learned about the commercial real estate brokerage business.

My immediate management was a handful.

Made many new friends

Holding an administrative title in a sales driven company - Hardest

Personal accomplishments - Most enjoyable
Great benefits and awesome management
Transaction Coordinator/Admin Assist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: benefits and environment where great
Cons: payed for own parking
Worked with Brokerage department and assisted typing reports, research on the properties and location we worked on. In charge of all transactions, data entry, marketing, typing reports, driving to locations to obtain more information and created packages for the brokers clients.
Improvement Needed
Tenant Services Coordinator (Current Employee), CampbellFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I consistently provide great customer service to tenants and vendors. I generate service request along with preparing contracts. Also, I ensure that COI's are sufficient and coordinate move-ins ,move-out, etc.
Some Pros, some Bozos
Agent for Verizon (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 9, 2015
C&W has slipped lately. Most management are bumbling through and become defensive when suggestions are made.

Just my experience....your mileage may vary.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises – Read more

Cushman and Wakefield Photos

My hair is shorter now & I believe looks more professsional.