Cushman and Wakefield

Cushman and Wakefield Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Team Building
Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 8, 2015
Pros: Benefits, team building events, location.
Cons: Inability to use creativity at the particular property I was at.
There were a lot of team building activities which, overall made the everyday vibe a great one. Working closely with my colleagues helped when brainstorm sessions, or problem solving needs would arise. Everyone had the same common goal and was eager to help each team member meet it. The company is family oriented, something that is very important to me. They are flexible and understanding of life situations and more than willing to offer a helping hand. I was honored to witness some of the selfless acts done by my fellow co workers in times of need for others, not only in our company, but in the community. One of the best things this company offered was one VTO day per year. A paid day for volunteering.
Great Work/Life Balance
Lease Analyst/ Lease Administration (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Job Work/Life Balance and Benefits
Cons: No space for advancement. No training- you learn it on your own by reading the protocol
Great benefits, good job security. The best company I have worked for when it comes to Work/Life Balance.
The most enjoyable part of this job was the fact that it constantly challenged me and I was learning new things on a daily basis. I worked for this company for three years and only left because I had to take care of my family.

I honestly didn't care much for my co-workers, which was ok to me as I was always busy and I kept it to myself.
The hardest part was to learn the systems/database- the company needs a more structured way of training new people- I had to learn everything on my own and ask a lot of questions. If you are not a quick learner/self taught, this is not a job for you.
Leader in the industry
Operations Manager - 8 Properties (Former Employee), Carson, CANovember 1, 2015
Pros: Independence
Cons: Resources
Proud to have worked for C&W. They strive to be the premier management company. Leader in the Los Angeles area, known for their reputation. Good benefits and salary.
Fast paced and a great learning environment.
Project Designer (Current Employee), Creve Coeur, MOOctober 19, 2015
Pros: Free coffee
Cons: Compensation
Growing comnpany. Great place to learn processes and understand lease language in relation to design and construction, vendor management and establishing relationships with clients.
A growing company with great people and culture
Director of Digital Marketing - Americas (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2015
Pros: Good benefits and PTO policy
Interesting, challenging work, supportive management and a good work/life balance . A lot of talented people to team and collaborate with.
Difficult but rewarding work environment
Associate (Current Employee), East Rutherford, NJNovember 29, 2015
Pros: High-income potential
Cons: Your income is highly dependent on the clients you generate
In brokerage you are usually placed within a brokerage team. One's experience is highly dependent on your team leaders. An Associate's main role is to develop new business. This includes learning the market, walking buildings with prospective clients, doing research on companies in your market, networking and a lot of cold-calling to generate new meetings and clients.

It is certainly a very cut-throat environment where most do not succeed. But there is a lot of upside. I think the best thing about the job is that you learn a lot very quickly and that you get a lot of exposure to C-Level executives in a wide range of industries.
Good culture
SENIOR MANAGER (Former Employee), New Delhi, INMarch 11, 2016
Good culture and a nice place to work. Good learning and good people. over all a nice place to work . Good management and a healthy work life balance. Recommended place to work
Global Real Estate Firm Based in NY
Senior Associate/Transaction Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Countless
Excellent company, fabulous coworkers and outstanding market leader. Fun environment with monthly celebrations coordinated by the Fun Committee. Great perks and benefits in a Class AA environment.
Very bad work life balance
Analyst (Current Employee), MumbaiOctober 20, 2015
Cons: Poor management, poor department head, bad culture, very poor work life balance
A place where in the politics comes directly from the top management, just dumping work on their subordinates and not being considerate. Low levels of appreciation and unnecessary bundling of things which are not work related.
Excellent
Retail Asset Management Secretary (Current Employee), Bristol, ENGNovember 26, 2015
Pros: Excellent Management team, very supportive
Cons: Competitive environment in overall office environment
I think that Cushman and Wakefield is a very positive environment to work in with an excellent management team heading up the office overall.

I work within in very close knit efficient team.
Productive workpace
Project coordinator (Current Employee), MumbaiMay 3, 2015
Pros: salary benifits
Cons: more projects required to sustain employee strength
Provided an environmnet to gain knowledge on project management.Multi national company which provides oppurtunities to gain experience on large scale projects.
NA
IT Assistant/Mailroom Operations Assistant (Former Employee), MDOctober 26, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: NA
IT Assistant/Mailroom Operations Assistant
Picked up, delivered and processed mail for over 1,500 Discovery employees
Processed express mail for Express Mail, FedEx, UPS and DHL
Worked on loading dock, driving forklifts, shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, dumping trash and
cleaning the building
Manually entered all incoming mail via computerized mail processing software, as well as maintained detail record of
all incoming/outgoing packages for tracking purposes via MS Excel Spreadsheet
Received, processed, sorted and accurately delivered incoming mail according to Departmental/Employee destination
Trained new hires on all hardware equipment and software processes
Responded to inquiries from mail and shipping recipients via phone, email and/or fax
Traveled to and managed different locations when needed
Office setting. Cubicle work environment.
Senior Transactions Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 14, 2015
Pros: Flexibility, security.
Cons: Frustrating system with several road blocks and the inability to use creativity to solve problems.
Cushman and Wakefield is a great company, and if I would have stayed in St. Louis, I would have stayed with the company. There is a company affiliated with the Cushman and Wakefield alliance, here in Austin, but unfortunately, there was no available position.
Good environment
Director - Capital Markets (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 16, 2015
Great colleagues. Long hours but satisfying, and learned a lot. A very family oriented company with great vacation time off and compensation.
Great use of applications to get work accomplished in the facilities management field.
Sr. Facility Manager, South Region-Anthem (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Independence, so I could accomplish my work within the policies, contract requirements, and established goals.
Cons: As with most companies since 2008, there was always a push to do more with less, especially in trying to meet corporate cost constraints.
Cushman & Wakefield had some excellent policies and excellent checks and balances. The processes and the systems for responding to customers' and management request were time saving and gave beneficial overviews of the work that was being accomplished (or not), so as a facility manager, I had information available to see what areas in which I needed to spend more time. The real estate, finance and work order applications were excellent. As a manager for a company that had a contract to maintain properties (leased and owned), I was able to work independently in my region knowing I had the backup and support of a central office.
ice cream treats
Administrative Assistant - Temp (Former Employee), SAN FRANCISCO CAOctober 22, 2015
Pros: Good job
Cons: none
Good company to have worked for; worked with real estate brokers, assisting in bids and proposals documentations; Provided office support. Learned much about real estate property bids, management. lease, sales, so forth; Great group of co-workers. Fun, enjoyable experience working with and assisting the brokers; No hard part of the job.
Great benefits and awesome management
Transaction Coordinator/Admin Assist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: benefits and environment where great
Cons: payed for own parking
Worked with Brokerage department and assisted typing reports, research on the properties and location we worked on. In charge of all transactions, data entry, marketing, typing reports, driving to locations to obtain more information and created packages for the brokers clients.
Enterprise Architecture to be removed by DTZ
Sr. Technical Architect (Contract) (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 22, 2015
I was assigned to write new IT Governance Practices for Cushman & Wakefield. At the same time they were purchased by DTZ. After months of workI was informed that they would be dissolving the Enterprise Architecture department, removing Cushman IT Legacy managers, and would not need an IT Governance Practices for a Global Real Estate company.
A typical day at work
Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 16, 2015
Pros: growing and development on the job site
Cons: Characteristics on the job behaviers
usually i enjoy to delegate my jobs to others like My Supervisors, i have 4 of them under my Supervision, they are the one who control all of the job need to be done on a daily basis time, we monitoring people to do their jobs on a safe way we can tell them, to be Assistant Manager make me feel great with others and try to do my best as i can on a daily assignments projects jobs arrives thru the work orders. The hardest work to do is a takes disciplynaries action thru the workers and tell them what they can do and can't do to behave themselves.
ample career advancement opportunities
Facility Manager - Citibank Account (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 29, 2015
CW is a great company to work for with many cross function opportunities to move to other client accounts to expand career.
Headquarters