Cushman & Wakefield Employee Reviews

good but not long enough
Electrical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON21 February 2017
It was a great postion I held. I hope to get to that level in my career once again. Good people and a family enviroment.

I think thats over 2o words now
It was decent
Broker (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC16 January 2017
I enjoyed sipping every last drop of my coffee while I watched my co-workers walk past my office talking somewhat loudly about their weekends
Great working environment and even better people
Building Technician (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 December 2016
Great environment and relaxed atmosphere. Working in a brand new state of the art facility is an amazing experience. The opportunity to learn and grow is experience you'll never forget
young workplace with good points but many issues
Contracts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 October 2016
great office with a lot of potential but no management to speak of and very little opportunity for advancement.

Lots of instability and staff tends to be unhappy and under appreciated. no training to speak of so everyone must teach themselves and it leads to conflict

high stress at times and then at times no work
Pros
great location andf gym in office nice facilities
Cons
instability in work environment - no management or support for staff
A great company to be a part of.
Sales Associate & Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON5 May 2016
The only reason I left LS Sports Entertainment was due to the owners breaking up and heading in separate directions. This was the best place to work, with great people and high values. Really enjoyed my time there.
Global Real estate company with a great opportunity to learn about the real estate market
Senior Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Montreal1 February 2015
As a Senior Research Analyst and in charge of the Research department in Montreal, I am responsible of leading and overseeing the Research function.
My main responsibilities include:
- Compiling market information and statistics for the office market in the Greater Montreal Area
- Conduct research and collect information materials on market fundamentals, ownership, tenants, and economic analysis
- Conduct research to support pitch materials, publications, reports and deliverables to the brokerage team (e.g. reports, presentations, etc...)
- Primary responsibility for the write-up of the quarterly market reports (Montreal Marketbeat publications) in English and French
- Preparing financial analyses for commercial leases
- Managing and mentoring the Research staff in Montreal

My current function at Cushman & Wakefield helped me in improving my leadership and management skills. In addition, my position requires solid research and communication skills, which I have proved to master.

The hardest part of my job would be handling many requests, most of the times from different brokers and being able to answer those requests without delays. As for the most enjoyable part, it would be writing the market intelligence publications, as well as preparing and giving presentations, in addition to coming up with creative and new initiatives to improve the business and the image of Cushman & Wakefield.

Want to know more about Cushman & Wakefield?

Ask a question