Cunningham Lindsey Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
pressured and fast pace
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 August 2017
Fast paced, pressured and no advancement. No performance evaluations no growth potential. Extended hours in the call center, lack of supervision and management support.
Pros
Cons
lack of job security and opportunities
Cunningham Lindsey
Auto Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 April 2016
As a junior adjuster just starting out, it was a great place to work with all the help I could ask for. Everyone in the Hamilton office was willing to help with any questions I had and helped me get a great start in my career as an insurance adjuster.

Although a great place, Cunningham Lindsey did not have much room for advancement to other fields of interest that I was wanting.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Worked with a great bunch of people.
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 October 2015
Worked with a great bunch of people.
Many executive changes during my employ that resulted in lost contracts and loss of many jobs.
Productive & Flexible workplace
Claim Intake (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 October 2015
3rd party call centre claims intake. After hour & overflow insurance claim calls. Very flexible with work hours, rotating shifts from days (7-3) and evenings (3-11). Coworkers were friendly and helpful.
Pros
Rotating shifts allows for flexibility in schedule.
Cons
Can be tedious & monotonous.
Don't work here
Claims (Former Employee) –  Calgary7 August 2015
Management is vindictive, childish, disrespectful and self-serving. Favoritism and the worst work environment I've ever been in. Horrible employer. Looking elsewhere for another job. Only great thing was my boss. She is beyond words amazing. I have never worked in such a company before. Glad I quit when I did. Not worth a career move or trying to advance.
Productive workplace for the patient
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 April 2015
A typical day consists of you answering phones, listening to people in their various moods and remembering that everyone has a story behind why they respond the way they do. The management was very understanding of my schedule as a student and tried to help me out, and made the environment such that a person could be loyal to the company. The most enjoyable part was when you would have a good caller who would make you feel better about your day. The hard part was trying to keep someone clam when they had lost everything and you needed to do your job to help them.
Pros
Free lunches, interesting co-workers
Cons
occasionally odd hours
A great working environment.
Telephone adjuster (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 January 2015
My time at Cunningham Lindsey was a great experience and have nothing but great things to say about everyone I worked with there. I like my routine which was check my emails, sort them and get them out of the way. I would then start making calls and dealing with claimant's and manufacturer's of products anywhere from North America, all the way to Asia. The real hard part of my job was really only the time difference when I needed to contact someone overseas but other than that, I learned many things there and I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Surrounded by great managers
Cons
Location was far from where I lived.
Don't work here
Claims Agent (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 August 2014
Schedule is completely unpredicable (you can work 3 different shift times in one week) and it is only made known to employees on the Friday before the start of the new work week. Management is vindictive, childish, disrespectful and self-serving. Favoritism and pay discrepancies are rampant. Workload and expectations completely unrealistic. Horrible employer. Looking elsewhere for another job.
Claims Administrator
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton18 August 2014
Issuing Payments
Claim Setup
Coverage
Daily office duties
Mail
I am well like and have very good communication skills
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB15 October 2013
As manager , I met all quality control targets , with 100 % approval rate .
Pros
Strong customer services skills, in particular in crisis situation
Cons
Attention to detail
Great environment
Dictatypist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines3 January 2013
Cunningham Lindsey is a big company with offices all over Canada. The St. Catharines office was very fun to work at. All the co-workers got along amazingly. I have become close friends with alot of them. The stressful part however was not knowing if my job would be there the next day.
Pros
great relationship with co-workers
Cons
constant lay offs
Great Company to further my expertise
Commercial Multiline Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Mississauga25 June 2012
A place where I was able to handle accounts on my own and make good relationships with the clients, while expanding my insurance knowledge and experience.
Pros
great experience