Cunningham Lindsey Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Productive & Flexible workplace
Claim Intake (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONOctober 2, 2015
3rd party call centre claims intake. After hour & overflow insurance claim calls. Very flexible with work hours, rotating shifts from days (7-3) and evenings (3-11). Coworkers were friendly and helpful.
Pros
Rotating shifts allows for flexibility in schedule.
Cons
Can be tedious & monotonous.
Don't work here
Claims (Former Employee) –  CalgaryAugust 7, 2015
Management is vindictive, childish, disrespectful and self-serving. Favoritism and the worst work environment I've ever been in. Horrible employer. Looking elsewhere for another job. Only great thing was my boss. She is beyond words amazing. I have never worked in such a company before. Glad I quit when I did. Not worth a career move or trying to advance.
Productive workplace for the patient
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 30, 2015
A typical day consists of you answering phones, listening to people in their various moods and remembering that everyone has a story behind why they respond the way they do. The management was very understanding of my schedule as a student and tried to help me out, and made the environment such that a person could be loyal to the company. The most enjoyable part was when you would have a good caller who would make you feel better about your day. The hard part was trying to keep someone clam when they had lost everything and you needed to do your job to help them.
Pros
Free lunches, interesting co-workers
Cons
occasionally odd hours
A great working environment.
Telephone adjuster (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 20, 2015
My time at Cunningham Lindsey was a great experience and have nothing but great things to say about everyone I worked with there. I like my routine which was check my emails, sort them and get them out of the way. I would then start making calls and dealing with claimant's and manufacturer's of products anywhere from North America, all the way to Asia. The real hard part of my job was really only the time difference when I needed to contact someone overseas but other than that, I learned many things there and I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
surrounded by great managers
Cons
location was far from where i lived.
Don't work here
Claims Agent (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONAugust 22, 2014
Schedule is completely unpredicable (you can work 3 different shift times in one week) and it is only made known to employees on the Friday before the start of the new work week. Management is vindictive, childish, disrespectful and self-serving. Favoritism and pay discrepancies are rampant. Workload and expectations completely unrealistic. Horrible employer. Looking elsewhere for another job.
Claims Administrator
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  HamiltonAugust 18, 2014
Issuing Payments
Claim Setup
Coverage
Daily office duties
Mail
I am well like and have very good communication skills
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBOctober 15, 2013
As manager , I met all quality control targets , with 100 % approval rate .
Pros
strong customer services skills, in particular in crisis situation
Cons
attention to detail