Cummins Western Canada

Cummins Western Canada Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The reality
Service Advisor (Former Employee), EdmontonJune 16, 2014
Pros: there are none
Cons: there are many
Western Cummins Canada, there's been so many turn overs of employees name tags should be required.
Forced to chase irrelevant metrics instead of being productive.
Field Service Supervisor - Power Generation (Former Employee), Surrey, BCApril 11, 2013
Pros: got to leave early to read with my son's class weekly
Cons: poor leadership, average wages but 24/7 availability expectation.
The people I worked with were, for the most part, pretty good. Like any workplace there was the usual politics & backstabbing but overall not too bad. Our so called manager never did anything to promote team spirit and actively sought to drive wedges between departments. His lack of leadership & even competence was on display every day.
Every month – more... we were forced to audit some failed metric from the previous month with little or no explanation as to it's relevance. Any criticism or questioning of the metric is met with indignation;
"How dare you question the Great Oz!" was the perception. I got the impression that nobody really knew what the answers were but didn't want to admit it.

All in all, a pretty disappointing experience after great hype. – less
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Project Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 1, 2013
Pros: gastos medicos mayores, pension
Cons: muy demandante ...pero gratificante
Excelente empresa con buenas prestaciones y creciendo de manera sorprendente, buena relacion tiempo familiar/tiempo laboral.