My client a major provider of employee appreciation and recognition strategies, is seeking a high-energy, strategic-selling Regional Sales Representative in Calgary to help continue their growth in Western Canada. Compensation includes; salary commission, bonus, expense account.
1st year targeted earnings = $110K.
The client offers strategic solutions for improving employee engagement and motivation. They work with many of the world's leading businesses, including the majority of the Fortune 500.
The focus of this role is on strategic selling to new prospects and selected existing clients. Their selling philosophy is aligned with individuals that have a strong track record of selling complex solutions to senior executives. Successful candidates understand the need to build a broad understanding of their client’s needs through relationships at the executive level. Success is based on a willingness to listen first and clearly understand a client’s needs before making recommendations.
Candidate Profile Requirements
5-7 Years Outside Sales Experience (Preferably business-to-business sales)
Summary of Director Client Solutions’ duties and attributes in priority order:
Self starter – able to organize and self motivate.
Sales prospector and hunter for new business.
Account management capabilities to grow and expand existing clients.
Other essential requirements, duties and responsibilities include:
- Understands the concept of selling an “intangible product”
- Comprehends how to manage a consultative sales process
- Demonstrates strong negotiation skills
- Ability to gain leads through diversified prospecting techniques
- Maintain and grow the business with existing clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior presentation capabilities
- Intuitive understanding of how to build business relationships
For consideration, please forward your resume to mhobbs @ Culvercareers