- At least three years of experience in the irrigation field
- Ability to lead an irrigation crew
- Working knowledge of irrigation installations, maintenance and blow-outs (certified irrigation technician preferred)
- Competence with common irrigation tools and machinery
- Valid driver’s licence and ability to drive an irrigation van and trailer
- Availability to work full-time throughout the season in all weather conditions
Culture Care Landscaping offers its employees fair wages, extensive training and safety orientation, benefits and a positive and respectful working environment. We are pleased to have a reputation in Kamloops as a desirable landscaping company to work for and we enjoy a low turnover rate in staff.
In its fourteenth season, Culture Care Landscaping offers complete landscape, maintenance, irrigation and snow removal services.