Culligan Water Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
poor organizations and throwing people under the bus
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 10, 2016
Pros: 3 bottles of water a month
Cons: drama, ignorance, pettyness, worthlessness
Do not start working for culligan! they use you to get what they want from you then throw you under the bus. the boss is a hot headed jerk who never says anything positive and just sucks up to the owner. there is no organization there. there is so much drama and girls starting drama and talking behind each other backs. they don't Hire or promote u for hard work. the only way your getting somewhere is if your a friend of the boss. and the boss and csr supervisor are married so good luck with that. they go after you for petty things and once they get what they need from you. then they let you go.
Terrible organization
CSR (Former Employee), Brantford, ONMarch 15, 2016
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Everything
I didn't work at Culligan long. A month and a half. In the first week I noticed how bad the company is run. I'd never work somewhere so unorganized. The owners daughter can yell at you and put you down and that is ok because it's the owners daughter. They don't properly train you and pass blame to anyone they can. After working there a month I was about to go on stress leave when wrongfully dismissed due to other people's unintelligence. I wouldn't work for them again between the terrible pay and hours being critized and put down it's not work the pain or the headache you go home with.
not good place to wokr for
Route Driver (Former Employee), Brantford, ONMay 11, 2016
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
i worked at culligan for 8 months.i was hardcore worker.doing 2 days route almost in 1 day.ontario manager promised me a lot of things,but everything was a big lie.i used beat other seniority drivers in sales and coming back to the shop on time.some driver used steal from company,other slept his was to the top.as honest worker i was the 1 who got fired without cause.trust me,do not apply for this job if you are honest person too.there is nothing good there
poor HR and management
Driver (Former Employee), BrantfordNovember 9, 2015
Pros: Non really
Cons: management sucks. And very physical
The work is VERY physical, and no room to grow unless your a total kiss butt. HR is not professional by any means. Co-workers are usually okay, unless you get stuck with a lazy, butt kisser who is very unorganized but slept his way to a position. Management is very unorganized and unprofessional. most of the customer base is very nice. There is also a very high turn over rate due to the reasons listed above. The company puts on a "we care" attitude but they seriously don't care unless it is all for the people above and you make theyre lives easier and better.
decent place to learn
Sales Manager (Former Employee), cambridge onOctober 13, 2015
Culligan Water is a great place to learn and develop but not a place for a rewarding career. this is a great place to come from but not to venture towards for anyone serious about their career.
Great!
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), London, ONFebruary 8, 2015
Interactive senior management. Growth potential for those who put forth the effort and are willing to learn.
Flexible hours, employer paid benefits.
Drinking Water Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Brampton, OntarioOctober 7, 2015
Poor management... too much role playing and time in the office. Manager loved to hear himself talk. 50 to 60 doors a day is way to much to expect. Especially when you are training half the day.
Very heavy lifting but overall a good job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Ajax, ONOctober 22, 2015
My typical day consisting of sorting the deliveries and loading the truck, deliver the water to the days customers, when I returned to the shop I unloaded the truck, took inventory. At the end of each day had to do the counts for the days work and submit to my manager via email.
I really enjoyed working at Culligan. It seemed more like a family.
Account Adjustment Administrator (Former Employee), Regina, SKOctober 23, 2015
I worked here for 12 years and enjoyed every minute of it. The atmosphere was quite relaxed. My managers/supervisors were the best. My co-workers were like my family.
manager stealing clients
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Simcoe, ONOctober 25, 2015
very disappointing in manager taking sales behind my back just to be number 1 sales in ontario
everyone else including service was excellent
Great Place
Route Driver (Current Employee), Medicine Hat, ABSeptember 20, 2015
This is a great place to work with a very tight staff. I have been with this company for over two years and have had a great experience.
Thumbs up for corporate - thumbs down for franchise
Supervisor (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 23, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: clueless company direction
Way too much to do and no time to do it in. Little to no appreciation for hard work. Problems with staff retention can be traced back to not investing enough time and money where it's needed.
Co-workers are a real plus as are middle management, but you are always watching your back. I lost track of how many people I saw get fired or quit.
Not all branches are equal, other locations have fantastic support. Everyone, ultimately, has to dance to the tune of the current ownership. They seems either too focused on the bottom line on this month's balance sheet, or are clueless in managing different business models. Working here is like winning a ticket for the Titanic - looks good, but you know how it's going to end.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brampton ONApril 27, 2015
Culligan was a good learning process for my career but not where I would like to continue my work progression. Culligan is a local water company and I provided customer service for customers. I changed water filtration systems, and proceeded customers in their check-outs when paying for their water.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), calgary,abApril 25, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: hours
not much room to move up, somewhat unorganized , great people , can get very busy . same thing over and over again . not a job if you don't want to answer phones all the time
Looking for work closer to my family in Oshawa
Warehouse Hand, Load (Current Employee), McMurray, ONMarch 20, 2015
I like this job but want to come back home to Oshawa . Ft. McMurray is just too far from my family .

I work in a warehouse , loading and unloading trucks .
Great job
Independent residential sales representative (Former Employee), Kitchener ONFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: work your own schedule
Cons: no job security
I really enjoyed this job. You worked y9our own hours and were paid for how hard you worked. I was paid well. The only negative is that its all based on self motivation
Fun co-workers, fun job, excellent salary.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaAugust 31, 2012
All Staff were super friendly, and helpful. Management was always there to listen to any concerns, resolve issues with all employees.
Co-workers were encouraging and had a positive attitude to make a enjoyable workplace. I have gained valuable knowledge/experience from working with Culligan, such as customer service, time managment skills, Forklift/truck driving experience, Inventory Control, and much more.
Great place and people to work with
Material Handler (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: one general manager with differing ideas than the head of the company
If you ever get a chance to work in this place you surely will enjoy it
Great Company
Materials Handler (Current Employee), Guelph, ONJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: great comapny
Cons: few hours
One of the best companies you would ever work for. The community is the best and the people work hard. Managers are great !
It was a great experience. Freindly environment.
Plant Operator (Former Employee), North Battleford, SKOctober 29, 2014
I enjoyed my employment here. I've gained work experience that will help me with future endeavours. The staff and environment were very friendly.
Industry