Culligan Water Employee Reviews

Na
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 23, 2016
i scheduled all the service techs, for daily and weekly jobs, maintained the tech calendars daily to ensure the routing was done correctly, I spoke to Customers to book the time the the Tech to come out and to get better details of work needed to be completed.
benefits
Cons
Management, Lack of communication, no advancement opportunities
Fast paced, good family like workplace environment
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ONSeptember 20, 2016
Culligan of Sudbury was a great place to work. The staff are very nice and treat you like you are family.

It's a fast paced business that let's you meet a lot of new faces and interact with customers on a regular basis.
Pros
Good paying job
Cons
Hard to catch up on deliveries if taken time off for holidays
culligan is great , Caissen the current franchize owner is terrible
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 6, 2016
toxic environment ,no support ,treated like dirt, other drivers are a great bunch of guys, trucks are ok, work is good, work only Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4pm
typical work day
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, ABAugust 21, 2016
serious work environment. tight dead lines. lots of jokes and laughs well your working hard to make the deadlines posted everyday. not for the faint of heart.
fort mcmurray location
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, ABAugust 8, 2016
unorganized, the fort mcmurray location doesn't let you have a life at home, but if the supervisors want to go on break.. they push there work load onto the drivers. very pore communication between office and drivers
Pros
free water
Cons
supervisor pushs his work onto everone else and adds runs to people that he doesnt like
Customer Service Representative assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 5, 2016
The only good thing about this company is very few who work there. The good ones make going to work there very easy. The others well.... No matter how many times you bring it to a supervisors attention they still continue to work there even tho they should have been fired months before.
Pros
Some of the people
Cons
Everything else
free water
Service Department Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 3, 2016
Great place to work. if you are willing to work really hard then you will fit in. very stressful and very fast pace. management try their best to help out staff members and will do bbqs to keep the moral up
Pros
staff
Terrible organization
CSR (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONMarch 15, 2016
I didn't work at Culligan long. A month and a half. In the first week I noticed how bad the company is run. I'd never work somewhere so unorganized. The owners daughter can yell at you and put you down and that is ok because it's the owners daughter. They don't properly train you and pass blame to anyone they can. After working there a month I was about to go on stress leave when wrongfully dismissed due to other people's unintelligence. I wouldn't work for them again between the terrible pay and hours being critized and put down it's not work the pain or the headache you go home with.
Cons
I really enjoyed working at Culligan. It seemed more like a family.
Account Adjustment Administrator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SKOctober 23, 2015
I worked here for 12 years and enjoyed every minute of it. The atmosphere was quite relaxed. My managers/supervisors were the best. My co-workers were like my family.
Very heavy lifting but overall a good job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ONOctober 22, 2015
My typical day consisting of sorting the deliveries and loading the truck, deliver the water to the days customers, when I returned to the shop I unloaded the truck, took inventory. At the end of each day had to do the counts for the days work and submit to my manager via email.
decent place to learn
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  cambridge onOctober 13, 2015
Culligan Water is a great place to learn and develop but not a place for a rewarding career. this is a great place to come from but not to venture towards for anyone serious about their career.
Drinking Water Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, OntarioOctober 7, 2015
Poor management... too much role playing and time in the office. Manager loved to hear himself talk. 50 to 60 doors a day is way to much to expect. Especially when you are training half the day.
Great Place
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABSeptember 20, 2015
This is a great place to work with a very tight staff. I have been with this company for over two years and have had a great experience.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton ONApril 27, 2015
Culligan was a good learning process for my career but not where I would like to continue my work progression. Culligan is a local water company and I provided customer service for customers. I changed water filtration systems, and proceeded customers in their check-outs when paying for their water.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  calgary,abApril 25, 2015
not much room to move up, somewhat unorganized , great people , can get very busy . same thing over and over again . not a job if you don't want to answer phones all the time
Pros
good people
Cons
hours
Looking for work closer to my family in Oshawa
Warehouse Hand, Load (Current Employee) –  McMurray, ONMarch 20, 2015
I like this job but want to come back home to Oshawa . Ft. McMurray is just too far from my family .

I work in a warehouse , loading and unloading trucks .
Great!
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  London, ONFebruary 8, 2015
Interactive senior management. Growth potential for those who put forth the effort and are willing to learn.
Flexible hours, employer paid benefits.
Great place and people to work with
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONJanuary 29, 2015
If you ever get a chance to work in this place you surely will enjoy it
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
one general manager with differing ideas than the head of the company
It was a great experience. Freindly environment.
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  North Battleford, SKOctober 29, 2014
I enjoyed my employment here. I've gained work experience that will help me with future endeavours. The staff and environment were very friendly.
Thumbs up for corporate - thumbs down for franchise
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 23, 2014
Way too much to do and no time to do it in. Little to no appreciation for hard work. Problems with staff retention can be traced back to not investing enough time and money where it's needed.
Co-workers are a real plus as are middle management, but you are always watching your back. I lost track of how many people I saw get fired or quit.
Not all branches are equal, other locations have fantastic support. Everyone, ultimately, has to dance to the tune of the current ownership. They seems either too focused on the bottom line on this month's balance sheet, or are clueless in managing different business models. Working here is like winning a ticket for the Titanic - looks good, but you know how it's going to end.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
clueless company direction

2.9