Culligan International

Culligan International Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work! high energy
Office assistant (Former Employee), Pampa, TxMay 20, 2012
Its a good place to work and to get great water. There is always something to do
Productive invironment
Plant Operator I I (Former Employee), American Canyon, CAMay 2, 2012
Pros: mature atmosphere
Cons: there was little oportunity for upward mobility
The Culligan work invironmnet was an educational experience. Over the years I learned plant operations, customer service, inventory control, and City and
State regulatory compliance.
ok place to work
Route Driver and Serviceman (Former Employee), Rockaway, NJApril 25, 2012
Pros: everyday was different, and being in charge of your own routes
Cons: working in bad weather, and the abuse your body takes
delivered bottled water, job at times could be very demanding,delivering in all kinds of weather.Overall not a bad job,being out on the road everyday.
Fast Paced
Local Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLApril 20, 2012
Learned how to route deleveries with this job, It is very fast paced.
Great work environment with great products
Sales Excecutive (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 19, 2012
Business professionals were excited to refer me because of our approach and our reputation and name. The most difficult was reaching potential prospects. Potential prospects were on drilled wells because they had bad water and needed it filtered at the point of entry.
GREAT TEAM WORK
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 3, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: non
THIS COMPANY WENT THROUGH ALOT OF MANAGEMENT CHANGES AND I WAS THERE THROUGH IT ALL. THE UPPER MANAGEMENT IN CORPORATE WOULD NOT LET ME LEAVE. WE HAD A GREAT DEAL OF BUSINESS. I DEALT WITH SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE BECAME A SUPERVISOR WITHIN A FEW MONTHS. I REALLY ENJOYED THAT BUT I WAS ON THE FLOOR WITH MY REPS.
Productive fast-paced fun place with casual Fridays and food
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 3, 2012
The company was like my second family. Everyone was working together as a Team. We helped each other to resolve issues. The benefits were great and the working environment was comfortable. It was a wonderful place to work overall.
Productive and friendly place to work.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Sylmar, CAMarch 30, 2012
In addition to friendly and professional atmosphere culligan offers good benefits and a safe work environment.
Great Company
Desktop Technician Level 2 / IT Coordinator (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILMarch 25, 2012
Culligan is great company to work for. My typical day at work included checking most recent tickects, help team of 4 helpdesk employees by troubleshooting Level 2 and Level 3 tickets. Created several Images using Ghost Imaging Software and deployed those images to all USA Culligan Locations.
Mislead into employment
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, IL.February 27, 2012
Pros: culligan name
Cons: poorly managed
I was hired with the understanding that I would be given a protected area and company leads. I saw none of that and was baited and switch to generate my own leads. I was never managed or reviewd on my abilitiy to sell the product. In short, the company sideline me without the opportunity to make money. I had to seek other employment.
Comfortable Family type Atmosphere. Great place to learn all facets of occupation
Division Financial Manager (Former Employee), Northbrook,IlFebruary 21, 2012
Pros: organized, knowledgeable, team effort oriented staff
Cons: building is gone, no longer manufacture here?
Began as staff acountant, learned applied accounting policies and procedures in internal auditing, general accounting, manual to computerized reporting, training field accountants, year end reporting, statement preparation, monthly closings, consolidated and combined reporting, flash (estimated reporting)
Entrepeneurial Enterprise
Installation, repair, & service technician (Former Employee), Denison, TxFebruary 20, 2012
Pros: company vehicle
Cons: no healthcare, no bonuses, long hours
This particular dealership is poorly managed and insufficiently staffed. Although the product line is first rate, the working conditions are usually arduous; cramped spaces, weather exposure, heavy manual labor.
Sales Closers wanted only
Territory manager (Former Employee), tampa, plant cityDecember 17, 2011
Pros: good management team
Cons: owner always complaining about not making money
Good people and great product for a great hard working outside sales rep with great closing abilities and willing to put in the extra time to help customers have better quality water in their house.
excellent, learnable place and exciting place to work for
delivery driver/technician (Former Employee), Allentown, PaOctober 19, 2011
Pros: a skillful place
Cons: revenue is down
I learn a s kiill from this company, I wish this company gets there revenue up. Im sure that they would re-hire again.
Bad Management
Sales Manager (Former Employee)August 30, 2011
Pros: fair pay
Cons: toxic environment
Worked for this company for over 3 years as a JR. Manager. Saw my superiors come and go, and change positions 5 times within my career. Operations and Sales could never get along and had constant tension regarding direction of the company. Although they say they are a sales organization, Operations clearly runs the policies and procedures. if you are – more... a sales minded person, stay away, you will end up with nothing but a headache and a short term career if you try to implement a sales atmosphere. – less
lavoroc
ADDETTO CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Granarolo dell'Emilia, EMIJuly 17, 2014
Pros: mensa
Cons: competitività tra i reparti
uso del pc, liste di prelievo, assistenza tel. e via e_mail, bolle, fatture, preventivi, gestione anomalie (danni/ furti / smarrimenti) : gestione pratiche assicurative con broker, resi, giacenze, ordini
assez nouveau
aujourd'hui technicien indépendant (Former Employee), liègeJuly 12, 2014
beaucoup d'organisation à revoir, l'avantage est qu'en tant qu'indépendant on organise ses journées comme on le désire le point de progrès est la disponibilité des consommable et des produits de dépannage.
Bon esprit d'équipe
Assistante Service Après-Vente (Former Employee), Le Havre, A7January 24, 2014
Pros: autonome
Cons: pas assez de travail journées longues
Elaboration et contrôle des tournées effectuées par les techniciens  Relation client : prise de rendez-vous, fidélisation  Gestion commerciale et administrative  Service Après-Vente et gestion des litiges  Suivi des comptes clients  Relance client et prospects  Vente additionnelle à distance
Culligan
Verkoop - vertegenwoordiger (Former Employee), RoeselareOctober 29, 2013
Verkoper van waterverzachters aan particulieren. Toemalige vestiging te Roeselare.
Environnement de travail agréable
leader (Former Employee), NIORT (79)July 11, 2013
Pros: salaire et chalenge
CULLIGAN, leader dans le traitement de l’eau en vente directe aux particuliers, professionnels, foire Expo, de matériels : adoucisseur, filtration anti-boue, anti-chlore, anti-pollution, désinfection par ultra-violet.

Fonctions : - Commercial et chef des ventes.
Missions : - Mettre en place une organisation commerciale afin de développer la partie – more... vente de matériels aux particuliers et aux professionnels,
Actions : - Recruter, former, animer, développer les potentiels,
- Accompagnement terrain,
- Animer des réunions 2 fois par semaine,
- Définir et suivre les objectifs (nombre de rendez-vous, visites, chiffre d’affaires)
- Mise en place des plans d’actions à court terme et à moyen terme,
- Etablir un système de reporting et de veille concurrentielle,
- Analyser les résultats et apporter les mesures correctives
- Etre le lien avec les services internes (achats, technique, comptabilité…)
- Etre l’interlocuteur permanent entre la direction et le terrain,

Aspect le plus difficile du poste: difficile de recruter des bons commerciaux.
Aspect le plus agréable du poste: challenge personnel et réussite personnel comme commercial et management. Souvent dans les meilleurs vendeurs sur l'année avec des chalenges ( 8 voyages pour 2 personnes ) – less

About Culligan International

"Hey Culligan Man!" To be sure, the phrase made famous by an ad campaign still rings in the ears of Culligan International workers. – Read more