Culligan International

Culligan International Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
All staff were fun to work with, like family
Service Co-ordinator (Former Employee), High Wycombe, BuckingshireJuly 10, 2012
Pros: social nights out with the company
A typical day at Culligans would be, contacting engineers for updates regarding their jobs, answering calls to customers, dealing with other departments including, sales and credit control.

I learnt how to use different systems including sage, invoicing customers, how to organise jobs for different areas of the country.

My co-workers and management – more... were all very friendly and helpful, never too busy to help. The company would arrange social night out, example bowling.

The hardest part of the job would be completing all SLA's, 99% of the time we were able to send an engineer out within the SLA, but on the odd occasion it would be impossible to send an engineer out within the time frame, due to distance and the number of job's already booked. All critical jobs took priority, for example if the property was flooding.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was the satisfaction of knowing that all jobs were completed to the highest standard and that Commercial and Domestic customers were happy with the service, leaving work at the end of the day knowing I have given it my 110%. – less
Rewarding career
General Manager (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYJune 30, 2012
Pros: many incentive and reward programs
Cons: not enough hours in the day
A typical day at work involved setting routes and preparing drivers for their day. Also reviewing services calls and results, meeting with salesmen and preparing them for their appointments, meeting with the office staff and reviewing procedures for the day. I also met with the owner most days to review all the above. It was an exciting and fast paced – more... business and very rewarding – less
Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJune 7, 2012
Make outbound call to customers to advise them if their appointments.

Transfer calls to sales agents.

My co-workers and management were actually great.

The hardest part of the job was getting a raise.
Office Manager/ Sales Coordinator (Current Employee), Fultonville, NYJune 5, 2012
Busy environment speaking with customers on all different levels. Handling all aspects such as office management, human resources, service, deliveries, team leadership all for three different locations; two in New York and one in Connecticut.
Fun place to work! high energy
Office assistant (Former Employee), Pampa, TxMay 20, 2012
Its a good place to work and to get great water. There is always something to do
Productive invironment
Plant Operator I I (Former Employee), American Canyon, CAMay 2, 2012
Pros: mature atmosphere
Cons: there was little oportunity for upward mobility
The Culligan work invironmnet was an educational experience. Over the years I learned plant operations, customer service, inventory control, and City and
State regulatory compliance.
ok place to work
Route Driver and Serviceman (Former Employee), Rockaway, NJApril 25, 2012
Pros: everyday was different, and being in charge of your own routes
Cons: working in bad weather, and the abuse your body takes
delivered bottled water, job at times could be very demanding,delivering in all kinds of weather.Overall not a bad job,being out on the road everyday.
Fast Paced
Local Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLApril 20, 2012
Learned how to route deleveries with this job, It is very fast paced.
Great work environment with great products
Sales Excecutive (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 19, 2012
Business professionals were excited to refer me because of our approach and our reputation and name. The most difficult was reaching potential prospects. Potential prospects were on drilled wells because they had bad water and needed it filtered at the point of entry.
GREAT TEAM WORK
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 3, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: non
THIS COMPANY WENT THROUGH ALOT OF MANAGEMENT CHANGES AND I WAS THERE THROUGH IT ALL. THE UPPER MANAGEMENT IN CORPORATE WOULD NOT LET ME LEAVE. WE HAD A GREAT DEAL OF BUSINESS. I DEALT WITH SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE BECAME A SUPERVISOR WITHIN A FEW MONTHS. I REALLY ENJOYED THAT BUT I WAS ON THE FLOOR WITH MY REPS.
Productive fast-paced fun place with casual Fridays and food
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 3, 2012
The company was like my second family. Everyone was working together as a Team. We helped each other to resolve issues. The benefits were great and the working environment was comfortable. It was a wonderful place to work overall.
Productive and friendly place to work.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Sylmar, CAMarch 30, 2012
In addition to friendly and professional atmosphere culligan offers good benefits and a safe work environment.
Great Company
Desktop Technician Level 2 / IT Coordinator (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILMarch 25, 2012
Culligan is great company to work for. My typical day at work included checking most recent tickects, help team of 4 helpdesk employees by troubleshooting Level 2 and Level 3 tickets. Created several Images using Ghost Imaging Software and deployed those images to all USA Culligan Locations.
Mislead into employment
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, IL.February 27, 2012
Pros: culligan name
Cons: poorly managed
I was hired with the understanding that I would be given a protected area and company leads. I saw none of that and was baited and switch to generate my own leads. I was never managed or reviewd on my abilitiy to sell the product. In short, the company sideline me without the opportunity to make money. I had to seek other employment.
Comfortable Family type Atmosphere. Great place to learn all facets of occupation
Division Financial Manager (Former Employee), Northbrook,IlFebruary 21, 2012
Pros: organized, knowledgeable, team effort oriented staff
Cons: building is gone, no longer manufacture here?
Began as staff acountant, learned applied accounting policies and procedures in internal auditing, general accounting, manual to computerized reporting, training field accountants, year end reporting, statement preparation, monthly closings, consolidated and combined reporting, flash (estimated reporting)
Entrepeneurial Enterprise
Installation, repair, & service technician (Former Employee), Denison, TxFebruary 20, 2012
Pros: company vehicle
Cons: no healthcare, no bonuses, long hours
This particular dealership is poorly managed and insufficiently staffed. Although the product line is first rate, the working conditions are usually arduous; cramped spaces, weather exposure, heavy manual labor.
Sales Closers wanted only
Territory manager (Former Employee), tampa, plant cityDecember 17, 2011
Pros: good management team
Cons: owner always complaining about not making money
Good people and great product for a great hard working outside sales rep with great closing abilities and willing to put in the extra time to help customers have better quality water in their house.
excellent, learnable place and exciting place to work for
delivery driver/technician (Former Employee), Allentown, PaOctober 19, 2011
Pros: a skillful place
Cons: revenue is down
I learn a s kiill from this company, I wish this company gets there revenue up. Im sure that they would re-hire again.
Bad Management
Sales Manager (Former Employee)August 30, 2011
Pros: fair pay
Cons: toxic environment
Worked for this company for over 3 years as a JR. Manager. Saw my superiors come and go, and change positions 5 times within my career. Operations and Sales could never get along and had constant tension regarding direction of the company. Although they say they are a sales organization, Operations clearly runs the policies and procedures. if you are – more... a sales minded person, stay away, you will end up with nothing but a headache and a short term career if you try to implement a sales atmosphere. – less
lavoroc
ADDETTO CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Granarolo dell'Emilia, EMIJuly 17, 2014
Pros: mensa
Cons: competitività tra i reparti
uso del pc, liste di prelievo, assistenza tel. e via e_mail, bolle, fatture, preventivi, gestione anomalie (danni/ furti / smarrimenti) : gestione pratiche assicurative con broker, resi, giacenze, ordini

About Culligan International

"Hey Culligan Man!" To be sure, the phrase made famous by an ad campaign still rings in the ears of Culligan International workers. – Read more