Culligan International

Culligan International Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Poor working culture
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILMay 11, 2014
Constant fear of losing my job caused me to leave. Management of employees leaves something to be desired. Upward mobility difficult, leaving employee motivation and moral at an all time low.
Water Softner nad drinking water
Accounting/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMay 9, 2014
Pros: small alot of cross training and learning new skills
Cons: could not afford a regular employee
Small office with a group of 5, Did billing/Collections. Enjoyed the versatility and closeness of the workers
Fast-paced.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Rothschild, WIApril 16, 2014
I was hired as a temporarily employee to work a couple Home Expositions in the central Wisconsin area. I enjoyed meeting new people and conversing with hundreds of new faces every day.
the hardest part of the job is paying for your own gas
Customer Service (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 28, 2014
it was alright at first when they were giving you a salary but when they put you on commission its a different story.
Diverse
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee), Altoona, PAMarch 27, 2014
This job was fun because of diversity of the day, I learned a lot of different skills and had a enjoyable time with my co-workers who were almost like family.
Office Manager
Office Manager (Former Employee), Pelham, ALFebruary 3, 2014
I was responsible for all aspects of running the office. I had a receptionist and three service techs under me. I made out the schedules for the services techs, did all of the billing and accounts payable. I did journal entries and reconciled the bank account.
very well managed business
Service Technician (Former Employee), Hastings, MIDecember 10, 2013
Pros: working on your own
Cons: would sometimes be very slow and not much work.
A typical day here would be servicing water softners and meeting with customers trying to resolve their issues with the water. I learned a lot of plumbing techniques and how to fully service many brands of water softners. Co workers were very easy to work with and helped out in any way they could. Hardest part of the job would be working in the winter – more... since we had to crawl under trailers/houses and would be very difficult to service the customer sometimes but either way the job always got done and fixed so the customer was satisfied.
The best part of the job was working on your own and pretty much being your own boss. Was very fulfilling to know that I had fixed customers problems or answered their questions and concerns about their water issues. – less
Working for Culligan Water was very challenging and productive.
Customer Service/ Data Entry (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLDecember 5, 2013
A day at Culligan Water was very challenging learning something new every day with different cituations, I learn to deal with all type of costumers and there characteres, all my co-workers with no were very nice and very professional. The hardest part of my job was to try to please all the costumers and the rest was very good I love to help and I always – more... have a great attitude for all the costumers I love to deal with humans overall. – less
Great Company with great ethics
General Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 24, 2013
Pros: use of water treatment
Cons: company had no sence of urgency.
Motivate people! Motivate people! Motivate people!
Everyday is something new. Water leaves much to learn and you always find challanges within our industry.
Its a fun work place
Billing Administrator/Receptionist (Current Employee), Sylmar, CANovember 13, 2013
Pros: free food once in a important while
Cons: boring!
You learn a few things here. Most of the day is the same thing over and over again.
Good Company
Accounting Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 12, 2013
Pros: small company
Cons: small company
Good Company to work for. Small but loving company. wish I would have never left
Hard worker and willing to learn!
Secretary (Former Employee), Winchester, VANovember 11, 2013
My job at Culligan was awesome! I loved the Management, co-workers. There was nothing really hard about my job I truly loved it.I loved all our Customers.The only reason I had to leave there was due to the fact we lost our daycare provider.
Small office full of fun
Customer Service Rep. /Office Clerk (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 6, 2013
Culligan's was small operation with great people. Learned a lot about water filteration.
PRODUCTIVE AND GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAOctober 8, 2013
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: insurance bit high
FAMILY ORIENTED WORKPLACE, LOCALLY OWED, PROFESSIONAL AND QUALITY SERVICE.
Not a very nice place.
Outside sales (Former Employee), Cedarburg, WIOctober 4, 2013
Pros: pay was okay.
Cons: management
Very low moral, management does not look out for the customer.
Nice place to work
Staff Accountant/Cash Application/Research (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILOctober 1, 2013
Pros: many diffrent events
Cons: non
Nice work environment. Very friendly co-workers. Place you want to work.
Great place to work for
Chinese Interpreter (Former Employee), Libertyville, ILSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: free water, of course. nice people.
I worked there as a temporary language interpreter. People are very nice and I am really enjoy going to work everyday.
I liked this job and company until I was laid off due to my job being outsourced.
Collections Associate (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILSeptember 25, 2013
I had a great rapport with everyone in my department. I did not want to leave this company.
helping customers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jefferson City, MOSeptember 23, 2013
Answer incoming calls, continue to do data entry on all clients.
Fast pace you need to keep up
Route driver (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: fast pace
This was a good company I enjoyed working for Culligan water. The only problem is you have to keep at a very fast pace and sale sale sale.

About Culligan International

"Hey Culligan Man!" To be sure, the phrase made famous by an ad campaign still rings in the ears of Culligan International workers. – Read more