Culligan International

Culligan International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Company
Warehouseman (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJNovember 28, 2014
Culligan International was a great company to work for. I utilized my skills and expertise to cross train new employees.
Leading a great team makes work easy
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Libertyville, ILNovember 21, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: poor leadership
This was a very large warehouse and many different products. I learned a lot with the use of Excel to complete each day. Working with a strong group made work much more enjoyable. I am thankful for the opportunity to work at Culligan.
Work culture is mostly fake and full of tension.
SALES (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 19, 2014
If you're planning to work in small business sales, don't waste your time.
A great water filtration chain
Office Manager (Former Employee), Williamstown, NJOctober 13, 2014
Alot of limits and cost issues with the independent owners.
great company
Salesman (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great income
Cons: short breaks
a lot about phone sales and one on one sales and door to door sales lots of cold calling on the phone.
This was a fun place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Blythe, CAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: comfortable place to work
Cons: temporary
Every day was an enjoyable day. The office manager was easy to get along with and we worked well together. Billing was probably the hardest part of the job, but not all that difficult. It had time limits, but it was no big deal since the office manager worked with me or perhaps I should say I worked with her. Great place to work. I was part time and temporary so there were no benefits offered to me, but because it was a good place to work I didn't mind.
ROUTE DRIVER AND MANAGER
Route Driver and Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Managed and assigned driver routes and checked them in or out as appropriate. Accepted incoming calls and engaged with customers to address needs, requests, questions, and concerns. Exceeded company expectations for addressing or resolving inquires about service offerings, equipment and technical issues, as well as complaints. Serviced water machines and softeners for commercial and residential end-users. Accurately completed and submitted documentation to track service provision and satisfaction. Delivered water and salt for Greater Austin and surrounding areas.
Fast Paced
Office Manager (Former Employee), Fertile, MNAugust 27, 2014
Fun place to work, great group to work with, very busy and fast paced
Small office setting
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILAugust 27, 2014
This is not a large office, the staff all worked like a family and truly cared about each other.
There's good workers there but the management is the worse I've ever had to work with.
Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 23, 2014
Work was always stressful there cause I had number of things that had to get done everyday and most management was never there and when they were there they didn't do anything of value.
Nice place to work. I managed the warehouse my way and enjoyed that.
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Ocala, FLAugust 9, 2014
Pros: enjoyable workplace. relaxed and was able to run the warehouse.
Cons: not much room to progress in the company.
My day started unloading our supply truck for the route drivers that day. I then cleaned and worked on water coolers along with cleaning the warehouse until the drivers came back for the day. My day ended loading the route trucks for the next days route.
Enjoyed working there especially when we had grill outs!
Route Driver (Former Employee), Lavista, NEJuly 18, 2014
Pros: grill outs and co workers
Cons: health care and benefits in general
Day started at 6:45 on route delivered product to homes and business's. Tried to get any call in I could as well as upselling trying to grow business if time allotted. What I learned customer service is all about making connections with people or people they know or u know.

Management- tough but fair.
Co-workers- Best part of the jobs made some really good friends.
Hardest part- delivering the salt around o the back of houses to there walk in basements.

most enjoyable part. Getting out meeting your customers out on the route and getting to know them as people not just a client.
Culligan
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Libertyville, ILJune 26, 2014
Only hire temps, no benefits, other than that is a good place to work. Managers are nice and training is good.
Stewart Water Conditioning of Bradford PA, very poorly managed.
Commercial/Industrial sales (Former Employee), Bradford, PAJune 11, 2014
Stewart Water Conditioning of Bradford PA is run by the seat of it's pants. Not much up front capital to keep equipment stocked. Customers sometimes wait for months before receiving equipment ordered and paid for. The owner would rather spend his money on a trip to Bike Week in Florida than to buy equipment for his customers. Would not recommend working for this guy.
Culligan offers good products to businesses and residents
Sales/Marketing (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 23, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: not consistant
Outside sales, like meeting new people and giving them facts about how bad the water in Jacksonville really is. Giving customers the information needed so they know what products will work. New management, lots of changes.
Poor working culture
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILMay 11, 2014
Constant fear of losing my job caused me to leave. Management of employees leaves something to be desired. Upward mobility difficult, leaving employee motivation and moral at an all time low.
Water Softner nad drinking water
Accounting/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMay 9, 2014
Pros: small alot of cross training and learning new skills
Cons: could not afford a regular employee
Small office with a group of 5, Did billing/Collections. Enjoyed the versatility and closeness of the workers
Fast-paced.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Rothschild, WIApril 16, 2014
I was hired as a temporarily employee to work a couple Home Expositions in the central Wisconsin area. I enjoyed meeting new people and conversing with hundreds of new faces every day.
the hardest part of the job is paying for your own gas
Customer Service (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 28, 2014
it was alright at first when they were giving you a salary but when they put you on commission its a different story.
Diverse
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee), Altoona, PAMarch 27, 2014
This job was fun because of diversity of the day, I learned a lot of different skills and had a enjoyable time with my co-workers who were almost like family.

About Culligan International

"Hey Culligan Man!" To be sure, the phrase made famous by an ad campaign still rings in the ears of Culligan International workers. – Read more