Great employer with dedicated focus on providing training and simulation products to our servicemen and women (and allies).
Program Manager (Former Employee) – Cubic Simulation Systems, Inc, Orlando, FL – 11 November 2013
- Environment of challenging requirements with high degree of personal responsibility, but with a culture of mutually beneficial support between team members.
- A great learning environment, providing insight into business practices, compliance, customer satisfaction, and team-oriented contributions for successfully meeting objectives.
- Management is (and has been) competent, employee-oriented, and supportive of individual growth within the business context.
- Co-workers are generally the best in the business, very high degree of talent and dedication, and mutual support.
- Most difficult aspects of the job are in finding new ways to reduce cost in an already challenging industry, and providing satisfaction to customers with complex expectations and requirements.
- Successfully delivering products which are compliant, high quality, on time or early, and within specified budgets.
Worker-supportive environment, much opportunity for growth and advancement.
Can require extensive time and commitment, challenging other priorities such as family and R & R.