CTG

CTG Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Project Coordinator at Lenovo-Contract (Former Employee), TorontoJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: work from home if required in emergency or time of need.
Good working atmosphere with nice co-workers around. Flexible timing and very co-operative people.
Always looking out for you and the client.
Level 1 system support (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: out to make eveyone happy
Cons: their payroll rporrting system could use a bit of tweeking.
Working for CTG was a surprising pleasure to be a part of. What was unexpected was the way they were able to lookout for not only the company themselves, but how they made the client and employees feel they counted. An example for me was when early on in my career with the company, I was working as a 3 month Temp. assistant to a programer entering data into a spreadsheet. As time went on he would ask me to do other things. As the 3 months had come and gone, The CTG manger called to see how things were going and as I explained how I was enjoying the additional work/experiences, He ask a few questions and said he would get back to me. He later called the company and programmer to find ot what my new duties were and was able to renegociate my pay by 30%. The company was happy they were getting to keep me. I was feeling happy about being rewarded for my work and that I was valued and of course CTG's reputation for quality employees was enhanced.
CTG also, while they were able, gave out Bonus, were alway happy to talk to you when you needed to. If the Client had a concern, CTG was able communicate respectfully. To put it simply they are able to make everyone feel they count.
ok place to work
Field Service Manager/Administrator/HR Assistant (Former Employee), Media, PADecember 15, 2014
Nice people, nice atmosphere, good consulting company to work for
Great consulting company
HR Specialist (Former Employee), Boulder, CODecember 2, 2014
Working with CTG made working for other companies as a consultant very smooth. Transitions were seamless.
independent contractor job
Print Production 1 (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 8, 2014
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: no long term possibilities for employment
I was able to work independently, which allowed me to be self-motivated. I enjoyed working with the engineers and learning information that ultimately made editing the job files easier.
I was on an Excellent project and team
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: excellent assignment
Great Client to work with.
Assignment very fulfilling.
Good PM and great colleagues.
Excellent support provided.
Administrative Assistant (Contractor) (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PASeptember 25, 2014
Excellent temp agency to work for. They worked hard to get me interviews and I am throughly enjoying the job I was offered.
Good company
Senior Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 29, 2014
CTG is a contract recruiter of technical talent. They have an excellent compensation and benefits matrix. They hire and recruit contractors with programing and other technical skills. The company has a great package for contractors and is very fair in their policies and practices.
Kelly Services
Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee), Corning,NYJuly 29, 2014
Nice company to work for. Enjoyed my work. Would work for them again.
Working with people
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Missoula, MTJuly 22, 2014
Pros: fre lunch/ bonus
Cons: not recognized for loyalty
Started off as a great place to work. I became the best sales person there. Made calls gained trust with agents. Got along with co-workers great. New management. product not same quality
Productive and fun work environment with a ping pong table.
Inspector/Processor (Current Employee), Whitsett, NCJuly 15, 2014
Pros: not hard and the game room
Cons: very hot warehouse
CTG is an awesome place to work. I've learned how to use the SAP system. Management is great as well as all co-workers. The hardest part of the job would be standing. I enjoy inspecting and processing the systems so customers receive their credits.
contracted employee
Customer Service Suppoort (Current Employee), Warrendale, PAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, commended on hard work
Cons: contracted employment
The employees I work with.
My manager is great at Bayer Healthcare
Project Cooridnator
IT Project Associate (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 26, 2014
Pros: great company to work for and well compensated
Cons: contract position
Wow, where do I start. Well compensated for the work done. Flexibility to work from home whenever. Great team to work with. Mgr always kept me updated from 1:1 meetings with the company manager. I received great assessments.
Fun work environment to work in
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Whitsett, NCMay 21, 2014
CTG treated all their employees as if we were the customers. They were always flexible with your time and never had a problem with difficult situations.
Primary business is to supply consulting services to IBM.
Database Architect / Systems Advisor (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 19, 2014
Pros: cross matrix environment
Cons: less support from account managers than you may be used to.
Since their primary client is IBM this consulting company tends to side with and cater to the whims of the IBM manager. Do not expect to be supported in any dispute or situation that may arise. Your best bet is to get a good manager at the IBM work site.
Great experience in a large IT support role
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Lone Star, TXMay 15, 2014
Pros: great work atmosphere, great coworkers, great location, fun
Cons: bad benefits, no raises, no promotions
Typical day at work is working on tickets that come in, taking phone calls from customers, driving out to customers location, working on software and hardware problems. My coworkers were the best. A couple of them were very knowledgeable and I was able to learn a lot from them.

Would I work for them again? Yes
Productive and friendly
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 13, 2014
Pros: friendly and helpful
Cons: compensation could have been higher
The work place was at the client's site. The co-workers were positive and friendly. Team players and encouraging.
Good company
Account Mgt. Asst. and Field Service Manager (Current Employee), Boulder, COApril 2, 2014
CTG is an IT staffing company with a great reputation. The corporate office is located in Buffalo, NY. I work at a site location in Boulder, CO.
Great Company
Network support Contractor for IBM (Former Employee), RTP, NCMarch 31, 2014
Great company to work for and to get competitive salary. Very good management support. Excellent 401k plans.
Productive work place
Customer Escalations/Customer Advocate (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCMarch 21, 2014
I enjoyed working as a Contract worker through CTG. It was a very challenging position. I really enjoyed working with my team. It was like we were a small family.

1 2 3