CSR

CSR Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not the best place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 16, 2014
Work life balance is low

Salary minimum wage

Job security is not good

Management and culture hummm not that good
Very fun work place, loved being around food, cooking and serving.
Jimmy Guacos Bordertown Burritos (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 18, 2014
Pros: long shifts, lots of engaging with others, always busy.
Cons: hourly wage, benefits.
I never was upset leaving for work, everyone I worked with was very nice and enthusiastic. I would get to work 15 minutes early, go to the back space to see who was in that day, would see what position I would be that day from the supervisor. My usual position was garnishing, which meant I would take the customers order and create their burritos for – more... them. Sometimes, if we were low on staff, I would roll the burrito, and cash out the customer. I loved engaging with the customers, talking face-to-face, and gaining a bond. I felt the same way with all the other employees. Often times I closed, which meant cleaning the store from back to front, doing all dishes, making sure we had the correct amount of food, sauces, salsas, for the next day. – less
fun
prompted to Manager in 2005 to a different store (Former Employee), Prince GeorgeApril 29, 2014
Pros: upbeat work environment
Cons: grumpy customers
Being a CSR for the Cash Store was fun. I had a wonderful manager who I became friends with very quickly. We had an upbeat fun work environment that was completely off the wall. There was never a dull day when I came into work. We did our job the best we could and got rewarded when we got our bonuses at the end of the month. I loved being a CSR.
A fun work place but no table tennis
Call Center Agent Norida (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONMarch 29, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: taking techincal support calls
A typical day at work would include a split between taking calls (usually about billing) then being booked off line to coach some of the agents that had weaker stats. Generally I had to just educate and encourage agents that they could do well at the job and strive to make their bonus every month.

I enjoyed teaching others how to do take what challenging – more... in their job and turn it into something positive. – less
Laid back environment with busy warm days and weekends.
Cashier (Current Employee), The Beer StoreFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, fair treatment by employer.
Cons: disgruntled customers, fast pace, long days
A typical day at my current job would be another employee and I taking customers orders and taking back empty return bottles while getting there products from the back room and recycling there empties when there is free time. We do a little price education some cleaning and lots of transactions. Multitasking is essential.

Learned how to time manage – more... as well as giving good customer service.
Our current manager works only works 1-2 times a week at our store but is very helpful.
My co-workers are all enjoyable to be around and good workers.
The hardest part of the job for me keeping up when it is really busy.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the fair treatment and fun with co-workers. – less
Productive work place alot of People Interaction
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, OnJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: flexible with time off
Cons: management
A Typical day at work would be forme to come in log on clear my work space, review the daily updates and any new products/promotions. Interact, problem solve, do banking, send wires, etc. At the time of my being there I had a hard time with some management and I did have also a great one manager. my co-workers and I got along great we had great team – more... work. The hardest part of my job was the inconsistency in my hours, the pay, and the level of respect given. The most enjoyable part of my job was, being able to solve any concern or problems that clients were given to me, the feeling of accomplishment, meeting new people, interacting with people, having it a fast pace type of job. – less
fun and hard working
Cashier, Tim Horton's (Former Employee), Cloverdale, BCJanuary 2, 2014
i worked in the back packing stuff and out front helping customers
Customer Service Job and More
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 15, 2013
A typical day at work is sitting at the teller wickets helping clients. You sell product when they come up to each and every person. Management can be good, but a lot of the time it's not so great. Co-workers are the best part of the job. The hardest part of the job is selling as much product as they want you to.
Another day on the right side of the grass...
Insurance Coordinator/Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 7, 2013
Not a single is day at work is the same but I strive to keep my mind tuned towards success and keep out the junk (negativity) as much as possible.
What I've learned is to be happy with what I have while pursuing all that I want.
Management is always encouraging and I love to reciprocate that with hard work and deliver what's required of me.
Co-workers – more... are great. Everyone has a not so good of a start everyday so, a small compliment towards them really gives them boost and make them feel better. After all, Giving starts the process of receiving.
The toughest part of the job is when you've exhausted all avenues to help someone (client with their respiratory benefits) but you still fall short.and don't get approved.
The best part of the job is that every failure and rejection allows me to begin more intelligently, think critically and think with a problem solving mentality. – less
Customer Service Representative
Sales Support/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 7, 2013
Pros: great staff and fun work environment.
Cons: travel time to and from work.
A typical work day includes:

- Processing daily evaluation requests
- Customer Service inquiries (phone & email)
- Invoicing orders
- Maintain weekly/monthly reports
- Problem solve
fun
Sales (Current Employee), hamiltonOctober 31, 2013
nice job good company good people

good management site visit is fun

helping others
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Thorold, ONOctober 2, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay
i love the client interaction, clean and pleasant attmosphere, excellent group of co-workers, management is very knowledgeable and helpful, having to turn down or deny a transaction for a client,
Great work environment with alot of team players.
LCBO (Cashier) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 2, 2013
Pros: great enivornment with good hours
I would count the cash in the main office then go on the register. I also helped customer's find the product that they were looking for. Management was very helpful. They thought me a lot within a short period of time. The hardest part of the job was to watch out for the fake id's. The most enjoyable part for me was dealing with all the customer's.
fun to work
People management, Sales, Customer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 18, 2013
It is good to work in this company. But there are no additional benefits and perks.
organised and fun place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 16, 2013
Pros: get together time
Cons: mistake
1.working with new customers to create new account.
2.i learnt to be patient
3.friendly and organised
4.hardworking and cooperative
5. having to deal with irated customers
6.recomendation from our boss
Customer Services Worker
training team leader (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJune 11, 2013
Pros: hours and education
Everyone I am working with today, have and will always be, professional, inspirational, motivational, and truly one of the best educators.
Professional Interesting workplace
CSR/ Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Greater Vancouver AreaMay 15, 2013
Pros: 4-6 hour shifts, interesting, stimulating
Cons: sometimes locations are far to travel too but get travel expenses.
I am usually by doorway to greet traffic. I approach in friendly manner and would explain that I would like to take a few moments to ask their input and continue to collect data. I enjoy the public and engage people in conversation. I have been very always able to have very great numbers of interested participants.
Fast-Paced workplace
Protocol Marketing (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 6, 2013
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: long hours
Very fast-paced , selling is mandatory and good commisions, very hectic and fast environment
Challenging jobs
Aarons Sales and lease (Current Employee), MississaugaMarch 5, 2013
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work is to talk to all different types of ethnic groups. Problem solving and servicing complaints. I've learned to have alot of patience. Management at Aarons are amazing people. As well as all my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is to deal with customer complaints. The most enjoyable part is to solve those complaints.
automotives department
Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 3, 2013
Pros: free lunch and coffee at times.
Cons: short hours
A typical day at work was looking after customers on a daily basis. Learned how to deal with rude customer. Great co-workers, the hard part was alot of heavy lifting at times, and the most enjoy part was serving customer, which i enjoyed every much.

1 2 3 4 5