CSR

CSR Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good to pay the bills.
Tech Support- Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJune 23, 2015
Pros: Treat days, benefits.
Cons: Late-night shifts, no taxi chit guarantees.
This is a job where you see firsthand, a quick employee turnover. The management is poor and there is little to no room to advance. No added pay for extra work. Minimal bonuses if even. It is a good place to work if you need to pay the bills and do not need to be recognized for hard work.
a fun environment
Billing Representative (Former Employee), Edmonton , AlbertaMay 24, 2015
Pros: accountable reliable
Cons: over analyze things
in my last job we were i different teams so if as a team we did good . we all got to celebrate on the good job we did.

my coworker are very supportive and helpful.

the hardest part of my job is showing empathy and still make sure i am doing whats right for the company.
Loved being creative working with families, capturing moments to last a lifetime.
Photographer (Former Employee), windsor ont.March 31, 2015
Pros: Clean environment, self rewarding
Cons: Minimum wage and never hire full-time.
-I enjoyed working for the superstore as a part-time photographer. Being able to be creative and use my imagination with the families and capturing moments instead of the tradition (superstore traditional shot) instead i looked for moments and to listen and see the expressions on their faces when viewing the final product is where the biggest reward came from. That made my job worth it.

- I loved my co'workers as that is easy for me because I get along with everybody real well. Known as the "peace maker".

-My manager was a pleasure to work with.

-I must honestly say there was no "hard" part about my job. The most difficult thing was to think of something new to do with the next family. Not because I had to but because I wanted to. I like to think (outside the box)

-A Typical day at work for me after punching in would be to get to the studio. I would do a walk through the floor as we were also responsible for electronics as they are connected. Make sure the floor was clear of debris.
Then I would check the lab to see if everything was printed and up to time. If not I would process any online orders etc.
I would then check the bookings for the day and see what families were expected in and try and snag up any with babies as I specialized with infants.
After that would be facing the department, helping customers. putting through their purchases, doing photo shoots, printing and packaging orders and maintaining my department at all times.
It's alright, for a call center
Billing Rep (Former Employee), victoriaMarch 28, 2015
It's a call center for a major company. Nothing different from other call centers at the end of the day. All call centers are more or less the same
unorganized company
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: cant think of any
Cons: long hours with less pay
lots of stress. was not comfortable with the person i worked under, he was all over the place and did not know how to handle clients. Information was delayed about the load status from customers. not a pleasant atmosphere to work at. Every one pointing figures at each other when there was an issue to deal with customers.
Productive, multi task, team player
Business Banking Advisor (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONJanuary 7, 2015
-Ordering and receiving cash for the branch, different currencies
-Loading ATM's and Cash Dispensing Unit
-Processing business and personal transactions
-Deposits, registered bill payments, drafts, governments source deductions, wsib payments, etc.
-Resolve daily issues with client's effectively and accurately
-I'm responsible for training my back-up Business Banking Advisor's
-Advise peers with different business and personal transactions
-Work as a team with opening and closing procedures
-Balancing &Maintaining cash within branch's limit's
-I enjoy working with the general public
-Build good business and personal relationships
Bank teller
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), st. john'sJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: not much room for advancement
Met a lot of people, built on my communication skills here. Dealt with large amounts of money.
Learned how to build and run a reputable business.
Professional Brace Fitter /Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Penticton, BCNovember 20, 2014
Pros: going above and beyond to make each day excellent. tackling all challenges and seeing my success.
Cons: corporation makes decisions that do not neccissarily make sense, to the current location and demands of local business economy vs. corporate marketing.
Opening the store, balancing tills, making change, settling books, emailing sales reports,organizing the staff for upcoming day of appointments, organizing custom orders and making sure adequate stock is available.
Projects a positive image and serves as a role model to others, able to identify customer expectations/needs.

Networking and counselling around the community to build reputation and train and give in-services and seminars to expand clientele.

Displayed commitment to achieving meaningful results, commitment to company values, acts in accordance with policies and procedures, builds collaborative relationships, adapts to changing needs,priorities and opportunity.

I have served customers and clients in sales and customer service excellence for well over 18 years and have also shown a high level of respect and care to our senior citizen population.
I come with well rounded experience, and love to learn new endeavors.
good place to work if you don't plan on going anywhere
(teller) RBC (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 14, 2014
although they say that they support learning and upward advancement in the company, they really don't, and if you don't meet quota of visa sales/upgrades or travel health protectors, or booked appointments every week your job is threatened. you do learn a lot but if you don't have anyone that is willing to mentor you you cannot advance any higher
CSR for an old hotel
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 2, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: bad neighbourhood
It is great, I love working here except for the fact i had to pay for parking and union dues.
Actevily give face to face service to the differents latins and portuguese cultures
Seniors Assistant Skills Development Worker (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: actively participating as csr, listening, looking for an adequate solution being compromised with their needs.
Cons: we need more help in order to complete the tasks, since the groups are from 25 to 50 seniors
As CSR I gived face to face service attending the customers' inquiries.

Handled the clients; complains and concerns, listening, explaining and providing alternative solutions to their matters.

Provided promtp solution to their needs
Not the best place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 16, 2014
Work life balance is low

Salary minimum wage

Job security is not good

Management and culture hummm not that good
Very fun work place, loved being around food, cooking and serving.
Jimmy Guacos Bordertown Burritos (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 18, 2014
Pros: long shifts, lots of engaging with others, always busy.
Cons: hourly wage, benefits.
I never was upset leaving for work, everyone I worked with was very nice and enthusiastic. I would get to work 15 minutes early, go to the back space to see who was in that day, would see what position I would be that day from the supervisor. My usual position was garnishing, which meant I would take the customers order and create their burritos for them. Sometimes, if we were low on staff, I would roll the burrito, and cash out the customer. I loved engaging with the customers, talking face-to-face, and gaining a bond. I felt the same way with all the other employees. Often times I closed, which meant cleaning the store from back to front, doing all dishes, making sure we had the correct amount of food, sauces, salsas, for the next day.
fun
prompted to Manager in 2005 to a different store (Former Employee), Prince GeorgeApril 29, 2014
Pros: upbeat work environment
Cons: grumpy customers
Being a CSR for the Cash Store was fun. I had a wonderful manager who I became friends with very quickly. We had an upbeat fun work environment that was completely off the wall. There was never a dull day when I came into work. We did our job the best we could and got rewarded when we got our bonuses at the end of the month. I loved being a CSR.
A fun work place but no table tennis
Call Center Agent Norida (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONMarch 29, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: taking techincal support calls
A typical day at work would include a split between taking calls (usually about billing) then being booked off line to coach some of the agents that had weaker stats. Generally I had to just educate and encourage agents that they could do well at the job and strive to make their bonus every month.

I enjoyed teaching others how to do take what challenging in their job and turn it into something positive.
Laid back environment with busy warm days and weekends.
Cashier (Current Employee), The Beer StoreFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, fair treatment by employer.
Cons: disgruntled customers, fast pace, long days
A typical day at my current job would be another employee and I taking customers orders and taking back empty return bottles while getting there products from the back room and recycling there empties when there is free time. We do a little price education some cleaning and lots of transactions. Multitasking is essential.

Learned how to time manage as well as giving good customer service.
Our current manager works only works 1-2 times a week at our store but is very helpful.
My co-workers are all enjoyable to be around and good workers.
The hardest part of the job for me keeping up when it is really busy.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the fair treatment and fun with co-workers.
Productive work place alot of People Interaction
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, OnJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: flexible with time off
Cons: management
A Typical day at work would be forme to come in log on clear my work space, review the daily updates and any new products/promotions. Interact, problem solve, do banking, send wires, etc. At the time of my being there I had a hard time with some management and I did have also a great one manager. my co-workers and I got along great we had great team work. The hardest part of my job was the inconsistency in my hours, the pay, and the level of respect given. The most enjoyable part of my job was, being able to solve any concern or problems that clients were given to me, the feeling of accomplishment, meeting new people, interacting with people, having it a fast pace type of job.
fun and hard working
Cashier, Tim Horton's (Former Employee), Cloverdale, BCJanuary 2, 2014
i worked in the back packing stuff and out front helping customers
Customer Service Job and More
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 15, 2013
A typical day at work is sitting at the teller wickets helping clients. You sell product when they come up to each and every person. Management can be good, but a lot of the time it's not so great. Co-workers are the best part of the job. The hardest part of the job is selling as much product as they want you to.
Another day on the right side of the grass...
Insurance Coordinator/Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 7, 2013
Not a single is day at work is the same but I strive to keep my mind tuned towards success and keep out the junk (negativity) as much as possible.
What I've learned is to be happy with what I have while pursuing all that I want.
Management is always encouraging and I love to reciprocate that with hard work and deliver what's required of me.
Co-workers are great. Everyone has a not so good of a start everyday so, a small compliment towards them really gives them boost and make them feel better. After all, Giving starts the process of receiving.
The toughest part of the job is when you've exhausted all avenues to help someone (client with their respiratory benefits) but you still fall short.and don't get approved.
The best part of the job is that every failure and rejection allows me to begin more intelligently, think critically and think with a problem solving mentality.