CSR

CSR Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, multi task, team player
Business Banking Advisor (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONJanuary 7, 2015
-Ordering and receiving cash for the branch, different currencies
-Loading ATM's and Cash Dispensing Unit
-Processing business and personal transactions
-Deposits, registered bill payments, drafts, governments source deductions, wsib payments, etc.
-Resolve daily issues with client's effectively and accurately
-I'm responsible for training my back-up Business Banking Advisor's
-Advise peers with different business and personal transactions
-Work as a team with opening and closing procedures
-Balancing &Maintaining cash within branch's limit's
-I enjoy working with the general public
-Build good business and personal relationships
Bank teller
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), st. john'sJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: not much room for advancement
Met a lot of people, built on my communication skills here. Dealt with large amounts of money.
Learned how to build and run a reputable business.
Professional Brace Fitter /Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Penticton, BCNovember 20, 2014
Pros: going above and beyond to make each day excellent. tackling all challenges and seeing my success.
Cons: corporation makes decisions that do not neccissarily make sense, to the current location and demands of local business economy vs. corporate marketing.
Opening the store, balancing tills, making change, settling books, emailing sales reports,organizing the staff for upcoming day of appointments, organizing custom orders and making sure adequate stock is available.
Projects a positive image and serves as a role model to others, able to identify customer expectations/needs.

Networking and counselling around the community to build reputation and train and give in-services and seminars to expand clientele.

Displayed commitment to achieving meaningful results, commitment to company values, acts in accordance with policies and procedures, builds collaborative relationships, adapts to changing needs,priorities and opportunity.

I have served customers and clients in sales and customer service excellence for well over 18 years and have also shown a high level of respect and care to our senior citizen population.
I come with well rounded experience, and love to learn new endeavors.
good place to work if you don't plan on going anywhere
(teller) RBC (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 14, 2014
although they say that they support learning and upward advancement in the company, they really don't, and if you don't meet quota of visa sales/upgrades or travel health protectors, or booked appointments every week your job is threatened. you do learn a lot but if you don't have anyone that is willing to mentor you you cannot advance any higher
CSR for an old hotel
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 2, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: bad neighbourhood
It is great, I love working here except for the fact i had to pay for parking and union dues.
Actevily give face to face service to the differents latins and portuguese cultures
Seniors Assistant Skills Development Worker (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: actively participating as csr, listening, looking for an adequate solution being compromised with their needs.
Cons: we need more help in order to complete the tasks, since the groups are from 25 to 50 seniors
As CSR I gived face to face service attending the customers' inquiries.

Handled the clients; complains and concerns, listening, explaining and providing alternative solutions to their matters.

Provided promtp solution to their needs
Not the best place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 16, 2014
Work life balance is low

Salary minimum wage

Job security is not good

Management and culture hummm not that good
Very fun work place, loved being around food, cooking and serving.
Jimmy Guacos Bordertown Burritos (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 18, 2014
Pros: long shifts, lots of engaging with others, always busy.
Cons: hourly wage, benefits.
I never was upset leaving for work, everyone I worked with was very nice and enthusiastic. I would get to work 15 minutes early, go to the back space to see who was in that day, would see what position I would be that day from the supervisor. My usual position was garnishing, which meant I would take the customers order and create their burritos for them. Sometimes, if we were low on staff, I would roll the burrito, and cash out the customer. I loved engaging with the customers, talking face-to-face, and gaining a bond. I felt the same way with all the other employees. Often times I closed, which meant cleaning the store from back to front, doing all dishes, making sure we had the correct amount of food, sauces, salsas, for the next day.
fun
prompted to Manager in 2005 to a different store (Former Employee), Prince GeorgeApril 29, 2014
Pros: upbeat work environment
Cons: grumpy customers
Being a CSR for the Cash Store was fun. I had a wonderful manager who I became friends with very quickly. We had an upbeat fun work environment that was completely off the wall. There was never a dull day when I came into work. We did our job the best we could and got rewarded when we got our bonuses at the end of the month. I loved being a CSR.
A fun work place but no table tennis
Call Center Agent Norida (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONMarch 29, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: taking techincal support calls
A typical day at work would include a split between taking calls (usually about billing) then being booked off line to coach some of the agents that had weaker stats. Generally I had to just educate and encourage agents that they could do well at the job and strive to make their bonus every month.

I enjoyed teaching others how to do take what challenging in their job and turn it into something positive.
Laid back environment with busy warm days and weekends.
Cashier (Current Employee), The Beer StoreFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, fair treatment by employer.
Cons: disgruntled customers, fast pace, long days
A typical day at my current job would be another employee and I taking customers orders and taking back empty return bottles while getting there products from the back room and recycling there empties when there is free time. We do a little price education some cleaning and lots of transactions. Multitasking is essential.

Learned how to time manage as well as giving good customer service.
Our current manager works only works 1-2 times a week at our store but is very helpful.
My co-workers are all enjoyable to be around and good workers.
The hardest part of the job for me keeping up when it is really busy.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the fair treatment and fun with co-workers.
Productive work place alot of People Interaction
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, OnJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: flexible with time off
Cons: management
A Typical day at work would be forme to come in log on clear my work space, review the daily updates and any new products/promotions. Interact, problem solve, do banking, send wires, etc. At the time of my being there I had a hard time with some management and I did have also a great one manager. my co-workers and I got along great we had great team work. The hardest part of my job was the inconsistency in my hours, the pay, and the level of respect given. The most enjoyable part of my job was, being able to solve any concern or problems that clients were given to me, the feeling of accomplishment, meeting new people, interacting with people, having it a fast pace type of job.
fun and hard working
Cashier, Tim Horton's (Former Employee), Cloverdale, BCJanuary 2, 2014
i worked in the back packing stuff and out front helping customers
Customer Service Job and More
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), TorontoNovember 15, 2013
A typical day at work is sitting at the teller wickets helping clients. You sell product when they come up to each and every person. Management can be good, but a lot of the time it's not so great. Co-workers are the best part of the job. The hardest part of the job is selling as much product as they want you to.
Another day on the right side of the grass...
Insurance Coordinator/Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 7, 2013
Not a single is day at work is the same but I strive to keep my mind tuned towards success and keep out the junk (negativity) as much as possible.
What I've learned is to be happy with what I have while pursuing all that I want.
Management is always encouraging and I love to reciprocate that with hard work and deliver what's required of me.
Co-workers are great. Everyone has a not so good of a start everyday so, a small compliment towards them really gives them boost and make them feel better. After all, Giving starts the process of receiving.
The toughest part of the job is when you've exhausted all avenues to help someone (client with their respiratory benefits) but you still fall short.and don't get approved.
The best part of the job is that every failure and rejection allows me to begin more intelligently, think critically and think with a problem solving mentality.
Customer Service Representative
Sales Support/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 7, 2013
Pros: great staff and fun work environment.
Cons: travel time to and from work.
A typical work day includes:

- Processing daily evaluation requests
- Customer Service inquiries (phone & email)
- Invoicing orders
- Maintain weekly/monthly reports
- Problem solve
fun
Sales (Current Employee), hamiltonOctober 31, 2013
nice job good company good people

good management site visit is fun

helping others
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Thorold, ONOctober 2, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay
i love the client interaction, clean and pleasant attmosphere, excellent group of co-workers, management is very knowledgeable and helpful, having to turn down or deny a transaction for a client,
Great work environment with alot of team players.
LCBO (Cashier) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 2, 2013
Pros: great enivornment with good hours
I would count the cash in the main office then go on the register. I also helped customer's find the product that they were looking for. Management was very helpful. They thought me a lot within a short period of time. The hardest part of the job was to watch out for the fake id's. The most enjoyable part for me was dealing with all the customer's.
fun to work
People management, Sales, Customer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 18, 2013
It is good to work in this company. But there are no additional benefits and perks.