CSI Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great workplace with great kids
CSI high school assistant (Former Employee) –  winnipeg28 July 2014
Loved this job even though it was only six weeks, looked forward to going to work everyday. I learned a lot about dealing with troubled children as I was working in the North End, and even though sometimes it was tough to stay calm, at the end of the day, I loved my job and these kids. It assured me that I want a career working with kids.
Productive and interesting work place
General Manager- Business Development (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 December 2013
I usually start my work at 5.30 am MT. Our head office is at Toronto. i start my day earlier to make communication with head office and production unit in an efficient way.
Once a online meeting is done with our director's . I started to look at the production work sheet and leave comments to operational manager about every day production .
I try to do everyday check up with server's for any issues ,
I rectify and troubleshoot if there is any issue with the telephone support from our IT team in Toronto . It was me who designed and installed all the servers and internal IT infrastructure to office area an production .There fore i am quite experienced fixing It related issue in my location. Once i confirm with server i get back to my table and work with emails i need to reply .
By this time our production will be started ( 7.30 MT ) . I walk through shipping and receiving to make sure everything goes as per schedule .similarly i walk through every production departments to make sure production are started as per schedule if not at least they are making effort to Start ASAP.
I strongly believe happy workers make more production and our industry is more into repairing and making small electronics components .unhappy worker makes more waste .
My target to achieve zero waste in repairing , service and producing new units .I strong advice every worker and i personally make sure every one are following it .
once everyday routine inspections are done .I have a conference online meeting with engineering team in Toronto , USA , my location and our clients team for
  more... new and existing projects .It takes time depending on issues

when it is 3 pm MT, I usually makes schedule for next working day .
I complete my job at 3.30 Pm and Our location is closed at 4.30 pm.

Note :
My job role requires 30 % of travelling mostly inside . Running this business is like running my own business . I have total freedom to implement new regulation or policy to increase revenue of my location .
My director's are more concerned into ROI.

I have done more tasks than i mentioned here . please feel free to call me to know more about my experience .
Pros
Every day is going to be different, lots to learn ....
Cons
liability and responsibilities are more
Respecté par la compagnie
Technicien Classe 1 (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 June 2016
Poste syndiqué
Toutes les taches de travail sont en respect avec le poste occupé
Bon climat de travail