CSI

CSI Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and interesting work place
General Manager- Business Development (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 29, 2013
Pros: every day is going to be different, lots to learn ....
Cons: liability and responsibilities are more
I usually start my work at 5.30 am MT. Our head office is at Toronto. i start my day earlier to make communication with head office and production unit in an efficient way.
Once a online meeting is done with our director's . I started to look at the production work sheet and leave comments to operational manager about every day production .
I try to – more... do everyday check up with server's for any issues ,
I rectify and troubleshoot if there is any issue with the telephone support from our IT team in Toronto . It was me who designed and installed all the servers and internal IT infrastructure to office area an production .There fore i am quite experienced fixing It related issue in my location. Once i confirm with server i get back to my table and work with emails i need to reply .
By this time our production will be started ( 7.30 MT ) . I walk through shipping and receiving to make sure everything goes as per schedule .similarly i walk through every production departments to make sure production are started as per schedule if not at least they are making effort to Start ASAP.
I strongly believe happy workers make more production and our industry is more into repairing and making small electronics components .unhappy worker makes more waste .
My target to achieve zero waste in repairing , service and producing new units .I strong advice every worker and i personally make sure every one are following it .
once everyday routine inspections are done .I have a conference online meeting with engineering team in Toronto , USA , my location and our clients team for new and existing projects .It takes time depending on issues

when it is 3 pm MT, I usually makes schedule for next working day .
I complete my job at 3.30 Pm and Our location is closed at 4.30 pm.

Note :
My job role requires 30 % of travelling mostly inside . Running this business is like running my own business . I have total freedom to implement new regulation or policy to increase revenue of my location .
My director's are more concerned into ROI.

I have done more tasks than i mentioned here . please feel free to call me to know more about my experience . – less
I loved this company. From the owners to coworkers, everyone was equal.
Billing agent, Collector (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 17, 2014
Pros: being treated like you mattered
Cons: nothing
Working with great people from the Owner to fellow collectors was something I loved. No matter who you came in contact with, they were all the same. Everyone enjoyed coming to work.

We worked side by side with the owners just like they were one of us-because they were, and we were one of them. They let us know that we mattered.

Hardest part of the – more... job was telling people they had been turned over
to collections. Most people knew they had been turned over and felt
embarassed about it, but really could not prevent it from happening.

Best part of the job was being able to connect with people and talk about their situation without making them feel uncomfortable. Letting them know that you are aware that everyone faces hard times and you are not demanding all of their money. Being able/willing to work
with people to pay an amount that they can afford to fit into their tight
budget. – less
easy going
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 16, 2014
loved the experience at the company loved it awesome pay and fellow employees learned a lot of new things that have proven helpful
Good Company
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 15, 2014
Pros: my paycheck
Cons: the coordinator
What i like about this job is that they have good pay and I'm always learning new things and what these patients likes and dislikes when it come for food in anything else that came my way. Co-workers are friendly and hardworking just like me. The hardest part was the drive it was to long but it was worth it. The people is the most enjoyable of all.
Great Company
Crew Specialist (Former Employee), Roselle, ILSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: lots of learning tools
Cons: out of business
This company gave the learning tools and skills that i would ever need if I ever wanted to open my own Commercial Cleaning business. The owner/operator is a very smart man and was great to work for. Lots of flexiablity!
little room for further growth within the company
Cashier (Current Employee), Everett, WASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: enjoyable co-workers
Cons: high safety risk field
Finding very little room for growth within the company...forward thinking can not grow in this environment. I do however enjoy working with the diverse array of guest that diverse through the doors of the establishment on the graveyard shift. And the work environment with other employees is very refreshing.
Life Support Specialist
Life Support Specialist (Former Employee), orSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Passed medications, cooked and took clients out.
Work on Action plan (goals)
ok
CSI/RSI (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCSeptember 6, 2014
Staff is knowledgable and easygoing. Jut have reliable transportation
n/a
senior Redaction Specialist (Former Employee), Apopka, FLAugust 1, 2014
CSI was a comfortable work enviorment, which consist of long hours, of government redaction as well as fileing government documents.
CSI assist me professionaly
Process Technician (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 3, 2014
Very Helpful wit building my experience in the job force, Providing the tools that i needed for more understanding on what i was embarking on.
Supportive Company
Field Safety Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 22, 2014
Pros: excelent pay
Cons: no health insurance
Owner Managed Company that is above all in the industry. 100% support in all areas of the job. Created an excellent job culture.
Great Company
IT specialist (Current Employee), Dayton, OHMay 5, 2014
Not much too say, great employee's, management, co-workers... Nice to work for a company that doesnt ride your butt
and lets you do your job, like you're paid to do.
Good people to work with, lots of different cultures
Safety Advisor (Current Employee), Mt Whaleback, NewmenMay 4, 2014
Pros: living in flats
Cons: roaster 5/2 4/3 days
Pre-start
Read and sign off on JAH's that start the day, review isolation lists for tasks. Other paper work as required (take 5's). Walk around the plant check isolation against JHA's and safety equipment is being worn and correctly. Complete inspections and audits s required. Writing field interactions. Complete training , inductions maintain the training – more... matrix. Always learning mainly people skills. Incident investigation when required. Senior management change regularly over the past 18 months. Site management are on board with safety, actively involved holding safety stops when required. All co-workers (supervisor's) get involved and take responsibility for safety helping my role as safety advisor. The hardest part is getting some employees to believe that the company is serious about safety. Building a safety culture takes time.
I enjoy my job mainly the interaction with others. I enjoy completing projects and take pride in my work. – less
Education
Customer service certified (Former Employee), Gurnee ILApril 30, 2014
The place is a School in which i currently attend. Fun work place with lovable students
decent
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), lake worthApril 25, 2014
These people are small and great but they are so slow in jobs. I would not mind working for them again.
Civilian Contractor
Supply and Logistics (Former Employee), Fort Riley, KSApril 25, 2014
Pros: worked with a lot of prior military and was usually something to do to keep busy.
Cons: ordered parts took a long time to get to us
I enjoyed working here because I was given my own supply room and was able to organize and maintain it through myself. I was able to create my own records and spreadsheets to track things and enjoyed the work I did.
Excellent work place, no complaints. Great people to work with, very understanding. Room for advancement.
Image Capture/ Courier (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 14, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, good atmosphere
Excellent work atmosphere. My job was outsourced. Job required knowledge of statement preparation for banks, image capture and posting on a spreadsheet. I was the courier for the company as well with daily deliveries of mail each day to the post office.
Temp Agency
Portfolio Specialist/Collector (temp) (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 8, 2014
Pros: good job placement
Cons: temp agency
Good job placement opportunity. Great staff to work with. It has been a while since I have worked for this employer.
Productive and Professional Workplace
Assembler packer machine operator (Former Employee), TNApril 1, 2014
My typical day at work here was easy, professional, and productive. I learned sereral jobs. The management were great people to work for. You could not ask for better. My co-workers were easy to get along with. Everyone worked together as a team.
Productive environment
Certified Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Winter park, FLFebruary 18, 2014
Well organized, hard working staffing coordinators, great communication.

1 2 3 4 5