CSI Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
I have worked there as a part-tim job
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2017
Mainly I did software upgradation and worked with various electronics items like hitron , bell were handled for testing purposes .QA was done for these.
Fun workplace.
High School Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 January 2017
A typical day working at CSI was basically, I would pick up the children, bring them back to the site, and then it would usually be filled with lots of fun activities.
Pros
Free lunches
fun
CSI designer (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON19 August 2016
get to clean places at mines, was a good experience.
get to meeet people where you work. make friends with the workers.

at first u forget the routine but once after a week or two
u get use to working the routine
Pros
good pay
Respecté par la compagnie
Technicien Classe 1 (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 June 2016
Poste syndiqué
Toutes les taches de travail sont en respect avec le poste occupé
Bon climat de travail
Great workplace with great kids
CSI high school assistant (Former Employee) –  winnipeg28 July 2014
Loved this job even though it was only six weeks, looked forward to going to work everyday. I learned a lot about dealing with troubled children as I was working in the North End, and even though sometimes it was tough to stay calm, at the end of the day, I loved my job and these kids. It assured me that I want a career working with kids.
Productive and interesting work place
General Manager- Business Development (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 December 2013
I usually start my work at 5.30 am MT. Our head office is at Toronto. i start my day earlier to make communication with head office and production unit in an efficient way.
Once a online meeting is done with our director's . I started to look at the production work sheet and leave comments to operational manager about every day production .
I try to do everyday check up with server's for any issues ,
I rectify and troubleshoot if there is any issue with the telephone support from our IT team in Toronto . It was me who designed and installed all the servers and internal IT infrastructure to office area an production .There fore i am quite experienced fixing It related issue in my location. Once i confirm with server i get back to my table and work with emails i need to reply .
By this time our production will be started ( 7.30 MT ) . I walk through shipping and receiving to make sure everything goes as per schedule .similarly i walk through every production departments to make sure production are started as per schedule if not at least they are making effort to Start ASAP.
I strongly believe happy workers make more production and our industry is more into repairing and making small electronics components .unhappy worker makes more waste .
My target to achieve zero waste in repairing , service and producing new units .I strong advice every worker and i personally make sure every one are following it .
once everyday routine inspections are done .I have a conference online meeting with engineering team in Toronto , USA , my location and our clients team for
  more... new and existing projects .It takes time depending on issues

when it is 3 pm MT, I usually makes schedule for next working day .
I complete my job at 3.30 Pm and Our location is closed at 4.30 pm.

Note :
My job role requires 30 % of travelling mostly inside . Running this business is like running my own business . I have total freedom to implement new regulation or policy to increase revenue of my location .
My director's are more concerned into ROI.

I have done more tasks than i mentioned here . please feel free to call me to know more about my experience .
Pros
Every day is going to be different, lots to learn ....
Cons
liability and responsibilities are more