CSI

CSI Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and interesting work place
General Manager- Business Development (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 29, 2013
Pros: every day is going to be different, lots to learn ....
Cons: liability and responsibilities are more
I usually start my work at 5.30 am MT. Our head office is at Toronto. i start my day earlier to make communication with head office and production unit in an efficient way.
Once a online meeting is done with our director's . I started to look at the production work sheet and leave comments to operational manager about every day production .
I try to do everyday check up with server's for any issues ,
I rectify and troubleshoot if there is any issue with the telephone support from our IT team in Toronto . It was me who designed and installed all the servers and internal IT infrastructure to office area an production .There fore i am quite experienced fixing It related issue in my location. Once i confirm with server i get back to my table and work with emails i need to reply .
By this time our production will be started ( 7.30 MT ) . I walk through shipping and receiving to make sure everything goes as per schedule .similarly i walk through every production departments to make sure production are started as per schedule if not at least they are making effort to Start ASAP.
I strongly believe happy workers make more production and our industry is more into repairing and making small electronics components .unhappy worker makes more waste .
My target to achieve zero waste in repairing , service and producing new units .I strong advice every worker and i personally make sure every one are following it .
once everyday routine inspections are done .I have a conference online meeting with engineering team in Toronto , USA , my location and our clients team for new and existing projects – more... .It takes time depending on issues

when it is 3 pm MT, I usually makes schedule for next working day .
I complete my job at 3.30 Pm and Our location is closed at 4.30 pm.

Note :
My job role requires 30 % of travelling mostly inside . Running this business is like running my own business . I have total freedom to implement new regulation or policy to increase revenue of my location .
My director's are more concerned into ROI.

I have done more tasks than i mentioned here . please feel free to call me to know more about my experience . – less
learning on every step
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee), SheffieldJanuary 15, 2015
i loved to work for this employer.
wonderfull company.
management and staff relation is so good and convincing.
Hard job
Store manager (Former Employee), Metairie, La.January 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits and pay
Cons: they closed the business
I think the hardest part of this job was management of people. After a few years I was able to get people that I liked working with; we could rely on each other. Once I got into a daily routine it was much easier to do the job. Product ordering, bank deposits, scheduling, auditing...most of the time it was pretty easy as I stayed on top of it.
Too bad top management decided to shut the business down.
Productive with Flexible Hours and great co-worker
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Crawfordsville, INJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, co-workers
Cons: no breaks just lunch, healthcare cost, lack of communication.
A typical work day was: Performance testing, report writing, inventory management. Learned a lot about the complete cycle of how a closure is made, where it goes after manufacturing, how it was applied to a consumer bottle, how it performs on a bottle and how it gets recycled. I was able to receive a Green Belt in Design for Six Sigma. Worked with a lot of fun and enjoyable people. Hardest part of the job was being able to get everything done in the little time allowed. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to work with a great team.
nice place to work
janitorial (Former Employee), west palm beach flJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: good partime
its a nice place to work have a nice areas, its a good partime have nice supervisors
assumed Id be there forever
Drape Department Supervisor (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: friends/ coworkers
Cons: no healthcare; lack of support from lower management
Very bitter about leaving company, but no $$, no hours, no health care, no room for advancement. Vindictive lower management; Upper management was disengaged from labor
productive and fun place to work
Position Pipe Fitter Duties (Former Employee), MidlandJanuary 9, 2015
I like to share what I know and love to work in a safety environment
Nurse Appreciation entertainment food, fun and catching up with fellow nurses.
LPN (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: i work independently, great staff support
Cons: no benefits, or health insurance as i'm independent contractor
I love working for CSI, I am independent contractor, most enjoyable work when I walk through front door to drop off work record. My supervisor treats me well and always says." I appreciate your had work'!!!
Wonderful place of employment
CSI/Armed Guard (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: good experience working with armoured trucks
Cons: dangerous job
Started off boxing loose coins to eventually becoming the first Black male employee to count currency. Stood as a guard with weapon as other armored trucks came in and out of the building. Also learned how to balance vault. Placed coins on shelves with forklift
good place to work for to get your foot in the constuction field
demolisher ,painter , (Former Employee), Londonderry, NHNovember 28, 2014
alot of hard work always busy time goes by fast the coworkers are verry helpfull to work with verry messy job but its verry hands on the hardest part of the job is patching the roofs of the units we use to build
Chicago Scaffolding Inc.
Driver/Mover (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 27, 2014
Pros: more hours of employment and decent pay
Cons: less break.
I arrive to work clocked in, load the truck, drive the truck to construction sites, unload the truck, drive the truck back to the warehouse. I learned how to do scaffolding and driving truck to construction sites. The hardest part of the job was working outside in the heat all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting paid for what I do.
Stimulating educational enviornment to work in.
Site Coordinator (Former Employee), Staten Island,NYOctober 20, 2014
Pros: part time hours/good salary
Cons: program ran too short a time
The most enjoyable part was advising students & interacting with faculty.
I loved this company. From the owners to coworkers, everyone was equal.
Billing agent, Collector (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 17, 2014
Pros: being treated like you mattered
Cons: nothing
Working with great people from the Owner to fellow collectors was something I loved. No matter who you came in contact with, they were all the same. Everyone enjoyed coming to work.

We worked side by side with the owners just like they were one of us-because they were, and we were one of them. They let us know that we mattered.

Hardest part of the job was telling people they had been turned over
to collections. Most people knew they had been turned over and felt
embarassed about it, but really could not prevent it from happening.

Best part of the job was being able to connect with people and talk about their situation without making them feel uncomfortable. Letting them know that you are aware that everyone faces hard times and you are not demanding all of their money. Being able/willing to work
with people to pay an amount that they can afford to fit into their tight
budget.
easy going
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 16, 2014
loved the experience at the company loved it awesome pay and fellow employees learned a lot of new things that have proven helpful
Good Company
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLOctober 15, 2014
Pros: my paycheck
Cons: the coordinator
What i like about this job is that they have good pay and I'm always learning new things and what these patients likes and dislikes when it come for food in anything else that came my way. Co-workers are friendly and hardworking just like me. The hardest part was the drive it was to long but it was worth it. The people is the most enjoyable of all.
Great Company
Crew Specialist (Former Employee), Roselle, ILSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: lots of learning tools
Cons: out of business
This company gave the learning tools and skills that i would ever need if I ever wanted to open my own Commercial Cleaning business. The owner/operator is a very smart man and was great to work for. Lots of flexiablity!
little room for further growth within the company
Cashier (Current Employee), Everett, WASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: enjoyable co-workers
Cons: high safety risk field
Finding very little room for growth within the company...forward thinking can not grow in this environment. I do however enjoy working with the diverse array of guest that diverse through the doors of the establishment on the graveyard shift. And the work environment with other employees is very refreshing.
Life Support Specialist
Life Support Specialist (Former Employee), orSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Passed medications, cooked and took clients out.
Work on Action plan (goals)
ok
CSI/RSI (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCSeptember 6, 2014
Staff is knowledgable and easygoing. Jut have reliable transportation
n/a
senior Redaction Specialist (Former Employee), Apopka, FLAugust 1, 2014
CSI was a comfortable work enviorment, which consist of long hours, of government redaction as well as fileing government documents.

1 2 3 4 5