CSA Group

CSA Group Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Work Life
Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 22, 2014
A typical day at work was pretty steady day. I get into the office, logon to my computer, Then I go into the lab and proceed with preparing test samples and test setup. I learned to manage my time quiet well in meeting deadlines as I set time to assembly line my testing.
A productive place with unique work experience.
Senior Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 28, 2013
A productive and interesting place to work. My role as an Internal Auditor at Canadian Standard association (CSA Group) had gained me demonstrated knowledge and experience in performing risk and financial analysis. In addition, with my recent academic achievement of the Critical Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) designation, I was given the opportunity to demonstrate this knowledge by carrying out the risk identification process and developing risk based audit programs.
Great place to work!
PRODUCT GROUP MANAGER (Former Employee), Rexdale and Mississauga, GTA, OntarioDecember 12, 2013
CSA Group offers a unique experience to work with very professional people inside and outside of the organization. The company offers a great work life balance but opportunities for advancement could be limited depending on your position.

About CSA Group

As a Full Service Project Delivery and Program Management Company CSA Group strives to consistently provide our clients a level – Read more