CSA Group Employee Reviews

Opportunity for advancement
Good Work environment
Good Management
Amazing benefits
Competitive Salary (plus bonuses)
Pleasant Co-Workers
Pros
Good Benefits
Loose management environment providing freedom to conduct business in manner deemed appropriate.
Conformity Services Certifier/Investigator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCOctober 21, 2014
Upper management has changed the corporate direction from customer-centric to bottom line driven. All customers, both large and small, are treated and charged the same regardless of hardships or biases.
Work Life
Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 22, 2014
A typical day at work was pretty steady day. I get into the office, logon to my computer, Then I go into the lab and proceed with preparing test samples and test setup. I learned to manage my time quiet well in meeting deadlines as I set time to assembly line my testing.
A productive place with unique work experience.
Senior Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 28, 2013
A productive and interesting place to work. My role as an Internal Auditor at Canadian Standard association (CSA Group) had gained me demonstrated knowledge and experience in performing risk and financial analysis. In addition, with my recent academic achievement of the Critical Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) designation, I was given the opportunity to demonstrate this knowledge by carrying out the risk identification process and developing risk based audit programs.
Great place to work!
PRODUCT GROUP MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Rexdale and Mississauga, GTA, OntarioDecember 12, 2013
CSA Group offers a unique experience to work with very professional people inside and outside of the organization. The company offers a great work life balance but opportunities for advancement could be limited depending on your position.