Crude Energy Services is seeking a Site Coordinator for camp based projects in North East Alberta including Conklin and in the Cold Lake Area.
Crude Energy Services is able to offer ongoing work with 2 + years stable employment on offer.
Applicants must currently be registered with Apprenticeship & Industry Training in Alberta.
Only successful applicants will be contacted to continue with the interview process.
- Superintendent’s assistant position
- Tracking the progress of the project
- Estimating cost, work duration and schedule on site projects
- Identify projects issues and potential optimizations
- Generate RFIs on the superintendent’s behalf
- Generate material order lists taken off the clients construction drawings
- A good understanding of quality control requirements
- Identify and propose practical solutions to scheduling problems
- 5+ years of experience as Mechanical Technician in the Oil & Gas Industry is an asset
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software including Microsoft project
- Valid Alberta driver’s license
- Must be able to take on different parts of the superintendent’s job when asked
- Well developed, planning, organizing and time management skills
- Exceptional understanding of cost control, scheduling and report preparation
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software including, Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
- Professional and articulate communication ability
- Engineering Technology certification or equal
- MS Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
Safety Tickets and Training
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid
- Leadership for Safety Excellence
- Work Conditions
We offer an exceptional work environment. Management is approachable, ethical and accountable. Innovation is respected, effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for absolutely everyone; zero incidents is the goal.
Crude Energy Services provides a full range of Industrial Construction services to the Oil & Gas Industry in Canada including Plant, Facility and Well Pad Construction and General Plant Maintenance. Crude Energy Services is 100% locally owned and operated out of Lac La Biche, Alberta with current projects spread throughout North East Alberta. With a number of field projects and the construction of our new 8,600 sq. ft. office complex and 14,000 sq. ft. fabrication facility underway Crude Energy Services is looking to fill a number of positions with skilled personnel.
Submit Resumes to: Human Resources Manager
Through this ad, or by fax: 1-866-843-2118