Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport hotel requires an energetic, motivated Restaurant Server responsible for providing consistently high-levels of customer service to all restaurant customers. The Restaurant Server will provide prompt service, take accurate orders, and maintain a strong working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
The Restaurant Server will perform these customer service duties in a friendly and professional manner at all times, and ensure that the customers have an enjoyable dining experience. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the proper setting of tables, removing used dishes and place settings, assisting with cleaning duties, and comply with all restaurant policies and procedures.
Requirements * High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- At least 1-2 years of restaurant service experience.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Must be Smart Serve certified
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Should be able to work early morning shifts during weekdays and weekends
Indeed - 6 months ago
You’ll find excellent service, fully-equipped meeting facilities and award-winning cuisine at the Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport,...