Crown Relocations

Crown Relocations Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
challenging
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Manila, PhilipinesNovember 9, 2012
Pros: makes you fulfill
busy yet productive and give advancement in your career, meeting different kind of people.
overall excellent experience, learnt alot and enjoyed my time there.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), NSW, SydneyFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: unpredictable hours
Crown Relocations was an excellent place to work. Unfortunately studies were interfering so i had to choose between one or the other. but apart from that it was a great experience and is a very tough job to do at times aswell.
Power, control, actions and Greed....
Move Manager - Domestic and International (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 7, 2013
Pros: chinese breakfest, coffee breaks, and the genuine, hard working, dedicated, loyal, underpaid, real collegues and my customers!
Cons: the disrespect, fakeness, greed, power trip, bulliness, and the pet puppets!
The TITLE on your business cards are just WORDS! There is a HIGHER POWER GREATER than YOU that is FAR MORE in CONTROL !!
working was good learnt a lot of things.
Truck Driver code 10 (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPJuly 15, 2013
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: travelling long hours
Cross border to Botswana, travelling long distance delivering goods to clients.
Definitely a challenging but fun and productive work environment
Mobilty Corodinator, Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee), JohannesburgMay 17, 2013
Pros: working indepdantly
Cons: work overlapping home time
The industry afforded me the oppotunity to tap into further skills of my own. ( namely: marketing, negotions, business development ) I had the oppotunity to lay processes and procedures for excellent customer service delivery. I felt rewarded on a daily basis, when I would eventuall win the support and trust of an expat and ensuring the relocation to – more... be a fun experience rather than a stressful one. – less
over-all decent place to be employed
Logistics Division-Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 11, 2013
Was a pleasant work place.I was in the Logistics Division,which only had 3 employees.Co-workers were easy to work with and for the most part enjoyable.Love doing my job and always performed with the best of my ability.Always at 110 %.
happy employees
Global Mobility Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioMarch 9, 2013
Pros: high productivigy
excellent team work, self management, thoroughly productive and good work enviroment
Empresa dinâmica
Consultoria de processos, Mobilidade e Gestão. (Current Employee), Santana de Parnaíba, SPMay 2, 2013
Pros: desenvolvimento de novas funções
Cons: ausência do crescimento profissional
. desenvolvimento e aprendizado de novas funções
. ótimo relacionamento entre funcionários e diretores
. excelente ambiente de trabalho
. ponto ruim: ausência do crescimento profissional
Ambiente de trabajo agradable, oficinas no muy lindas producto de ser un deposito
Responsable de International Transport Services (Current Employee), Comercio ExteriorJune 28, 2012
Pros: plan medico
Cons: no hay comedor y en las proximidades no hay lugares abiertos al mediodia
La empresa es muy buena, los salarios son lo de mercado, la cultura laboral no esta impuesta, no hay promocion por el tipo de infractuctura en Argentina, la administracion es correcta y el equilibrio laboral con la vida privada se hacen compatibles.