Are You Looking For Your First Opportunity To Work in Custemer Service (Annacis Island )
An undisclosed company is seeking a new addition to our customer service team! This position will work directly with our sales team to meet customer specifications and also will work directly to serve our customers by providing product and service information while resolving product and service problems.
*Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Provides internal support for inquiries from Sales, CSRs and customers.
- Coordinates a wide range of requests between various departments and companies (Sales Representatives, Customer Service Representatives & Operations across multiple locations).
- Coordinates print plate repairs, revisions and order replacements, and outsourced graphics work (depending on design area).
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaints; determines the cause of the problem; selects and explains the best solution to solve the problem; expedites correction or adjustment; and provides follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
- MS Office software
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new software, print and die making,and the packaging market place
Ability to juggle multiple demands from various departments and partners Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent 6 months experience