Crown Packaging is an integrated manufacturer and marketer of corrugated cartons and sheets, printed paper wraps and wallboard tape.
We have built a strong and loyal customer base by developing and nurturing strategic partnership style relationships. We are the premiere corrugated packaging company in Western Canada. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Richmond, BC works seamlessly with our sales offices and distribution centres in Kelowna, Calgary and Edmonton to provide outstanding products and services to over 900 customers throughout the region.
Crown Packaging is dedicated to providing an engaging and positive work environment. Many of our employees have enjoyed working for Crown Packaging for the greater part of their careers; we have many employees with 20, 25, 30, even 35 years of service.
We currently have an opening for an Accounts Receivable Clerk based out of our location in Richmond, BC.
The AR Clerk will report directly to the Accounting Supervisor and will be responsible for managing a high volume of accounts, ensuring timely collection while upholding an exceptional level of customer service.
- Manage client relationships to ensure timely collection of receivables
- Perform client calls to follow up on outstanding invoices
- Posting large volumes of deposits including cheques, EFT’s and debit card transactions
- Setting up and maintaining customers, including: contracts, discounts, rebates, allowances, and credit limits
- Following up on overdue accounts
- Issuing statements to customers
- Recommending changes in the credit policy to senior management
- Managing customer credit files
- Performing periodic credit reviews
- Monitoring deductions being taken by customers
- Assist with new account credit approvals
- Prepare and reconcile AR reports
- Liaise with collection agencies
- 3+ years of credit and high volume AR experience.
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service abilities
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills a must (both written and verbal)
- Strong Business acumen and a proven work ethic
The position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
The chosen candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Candidates must have transportation to the location as it is not accessible by transit. If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role please apply and place Credit Supervisor in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.