Crowe Horwath LLP

Crowe Horwath LLP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A place that can for me to learn better but the worklife is not that what I want currently.
Audit Assistant (Current Employee), M04February 9, 2015
Pros: can learn lot of thing
Cons: long working hours.
Actually it is a good company for us to learn things & get experience. But I have no choice since this company have to work until very late for everyday, it made me no more time for taking the ACCA paper. I learned a lot so far in this job. I am more familiar with audit job and double entries, how to audit people, how to find out their fault. I have been working well & good co-operate with all my colleagues.The hardest part of my job that i found will be counting the deferred tax and doing the consolidation of financial statement.
Although what I say is that but I do take the challenge and solve it since I like challenge because I feel self- achievement when I go through the difficulties. I am willing to learn since I always telling myself that people are know nothing when they are born. Everything must be learn . Because you reap what you are sow.
N/A
Senior Manager, Internal Control Review (Current Employee), Hong KongJanuary 12, 2015
Work is busy, co-workers are nice and enjoyable part are boss very supportive. Good work life balance.
Accounting Position
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), South Bend, INNovember 28, 2014
Worked in federal tax as a temp for one busy season. Despite a rigorous schedule, atmosphere was friendly and pay was good. Would recommend.
Productive and friendly work environment
Senior Audit Associate (Current Employee), Klang, M10November 22, 2014
Pros: happy working environment
Cons: long peak period and required work overtime
A good exposure to different industry and get better understanding on their business operation.
Only cares about the partners & directors
HR Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 14, 2014
Doesn't concern themselves with the lower level employees...only hand holds the directors and partners
great group
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), South Bend, INNovember 9, 2014
Pros: challenges
Cons: advancement
Awesome group, great time/culture. Great opportunity to meet/interact with clients
Top 8 CPA Firm
Senior Audit Associate (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 2, 2014
Provides audit assurance services, tax preparation and risk mitigation consulting for SEC filers and small businesses alike.
A great place to work
Database Marketing Manager (Senior Associate) (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 29, 2014
Excellent work/life balance
Great benefits
Career advancement options
Productive workplace and great atmosphere
Auditor (Current Employee), South Bend, INSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: great benefits and time availability
Cons: pay is based off skill
I am able to self manage my own work and assign new task daily. My co workers all have the same goal to be efficient and provide outstanding results for the field auditors.
New Name, Same Old Culture
Senior Audit and Assurance Associate (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: niche explosure for banking and schools
Cons: limited growth potential, frequent travel, high turnover, management
My impression of this firm is that they reward the shrewd and the heartless, and integrity is not at the top of the priority list. Work life balance is about what you'd get at Big 4. Travel is often. If you don't like banks or schools, you probably won't like it here.
I learned
Audit Senior Staff (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2014
I learned from some brilliant people; however, the culture was not the best...
Productive and fun workplace
Administration Assistant (Former Employee), MilduraAugust 15, 2014
Pros: social events
Cons: no overtime
I learnt many new skills and took on alot of extra tasks. Learnt to work alone and complete hard tasks. worked with good people and the hardest part would be dealing with stressful people
Good Management Structure and Opportunities for Advancement
Senior Assurance Associate (Current Employee), Lexington, KentuckyJuly 23, 2014
Good Management Structure and Opportunities for Advancement
True Professionals
Audit Senior (Current Employee), ChittagongJune 13, 2014
Audit of different client as per ISA,
Supervising Junior and their training in audit processes,
Checking compliance of the financial statements with International Financial Reporting Standards,
Correspondance with the team and with manager,
Keeping track of audit progress,

Learned:
• Punctual
• Hardworking
• Investigative,
• Skeptical and logical thinker
• Pro-active problem solver
• Cooperative, and leader
• Self Motivated
• Self Monitoring
• Continuous Learner
• Leadership skills

My coworker, team and subordinates are CA students who are completing final level and ACCAs. Everyone has high level of experiance.
Professional Attitude
Audit Senior (Current Employee), PakistanMay 28, 2014
I have more than one and half years’ experience in the field of accounts, audit, taxation, finance and corporate consultancy, including as a Senior Auditor at supervisor level from June 2013 to date with Horwath Hussain Chaudhury & Co, Chartered Accountants.
Having my professional experience with the leading firm in the Chartered accountancy field, I understand the level of professionalism and inter personal skills required for long-term success in my field of expertise.
Great place to work at - Extremely friendly environment
Tableau Developer (Current Employee), Livingston, NJMay 5, 2014
Pros: free healthy snacks, coffee/tea
Cons: non
Delivered project in short period of time for Proof of Concept work along with Tableau Server administration.
Ok place to work
Manager - Reporting & Analytics (Former Employee), South Bend, INApril 17, 2014
Ok place to work...work environment is not friendly. Admin support is not looked upon as needed help.... they are 'grunt' employees.
No longer in business
Human Resources Manager/Benefits (Former Employee), South Bend, INApril 15, 2014
No longer in business. Provided administrative support and operated the broadcast booth.
Stringent and stifling
Compliance Consultant for BSA/AML Reviews (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 9, 2014
Diversity in reviewing different types of clients. No work life balance unless you are a partner.
Good place to get experience
Senior Auditor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 8, 2014
Pros: 4 weeks paid vacation
Cons: mandatory saturdays
Nice place to work for public accounting. A typical day consists of going to a client and auditing their financial statements. Management does their best. They don't understand that motivation comes from things other than money.

1 2 3

About Crowe Horwath LLP

Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the top 10 public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under – Read more

Crowe Horwath LLP Photos