CrowdLinker Inc. (www.crowdlinker.com) is a young and innovative Toronto-based startup. We share a goal of developing professional networking tools that supercharge traditional networking and save time for recruiters, job-seekers, sales-people, etc.
CrowdLinker's initial product is a mobile application called EventLink (www.crowdlinker.com/eventlink), which allows you to look up detailed LinkedIn profiles of individuals attending a Meetup.com event. Our broader goal is to transform the way people network, by making it easier and more efficient. We have teamed up with Achilles Media - a business to business facilitation company - to accomplish this goal.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and we love working with great people, who love what they do and are good at it. If you are passionate about creating outstanding user experiences with great design and usability, we want to hear from you! Being an essential member of our team, you will be able to execute full creative control by shaping the user experience of our product.
Qualifications we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of UX/UI design experience, preferably with a mobile application focus.
- Ability to design clean and great-looking UI.
- Proven experience creating wireframes and user flow diagrams.
- Strong knowledge of layout, typography, color and other design principles.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What do we have to offer:
- A passionate co-founding team consisting of 2 experienced developers and two dedicated business co-founders, proficient in web application development and online marketing.
- An opportunity to execute your creative vision and exercise influence on building an innovative product.
- A ground-level opportunity to shape the direction of a new startup and participate in co-founder-level equity in the new venture.
Apply through Indeed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button.
- A link to your personal portfolio of past projects.
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
- A summary of how you would be able to make a difference on our team.
- Your availability in the short-term and long-term (part-time or full-time).
You may include a traditional resume and cover letter as well, although it is not required.