CrowdLinker Inc. (www.crowdlinker.com) is a young and innovative Toronto-based startup. Our SaaS platform helps people and organizations network in disruptive new ways. Our easy networking and recruiting solutions enable you to create new relationships with the right professional contacts: industry peers, prospective clients, recruiters, employers or job seekers. Our current MVP app is called EventLink. It shows you the detailed LinkedIn profiles of everyone at an event, all in one view, making it easy for you to find and connect with the right people at events. Currently it works with thousands of events and has great traction so far.
CrowdLinker Inc. is currently participating in the Driven Accelerator (http://drivenaccelerator.com), which has given us an opportunity to connect with some amazing mentors and industry specialists. Our office is located in downtown Toronto (585 Dundas St East).
We are aggressively growing our feature set over the coming months. Our new tools will allow individuals and organizations to aggressively grow their number of business connections, be it sales leads, followers, event attendees, potential recruits, etc.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and we love working with great people, who love what they do and are good at it. If you are passionate about creating outstanding user experiences with great design and usability, we want to hear from you! Being an essential member of our team, you will be able to execute full creative control by shaping the user experience of our product.
What you can expect on the job:
- See a product through conception through production.
- Implement your designs using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Need to design with the user in mind first and foremost.
- Create assets for both our web and mobile platforms.
What we're looking for:
- An inspired portfolio showing us samples of UI we can see in action, wireframes and flow charts that make sense, clean visual design, and an intelligent approach about how to use it.
- UX/UI design experience, preferably with a mobile application focus.
- Ability to create clean and elegant HTML5 & CSS.
- Strong knowledge of layout, typography, color and other design principles.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
What do we have to offer:
- A passionate co-founding team consisting of 2 experienced developers and 2 dedicated business co-founders, proficient in web application development and online marketing.
- An opportunity to execute your creative vision and exercise influence on building an innovative product.
- A ground-level opportunity to shape the direction of a new startup and participate in co-founder-level equity in the new venture.
Compensation: a salary will be provided as well as the potential for generous stock options.
Please apply through Indeed and include the following:
- A link to your personal portfolio of past projects.
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
- A summary of how you would be able to make a difference on our team.
- Your availability in the short-term and long-term (part-time or full-time).
You may include a traditional resume and cover letter as well, although it is not required.