CrowdLinker Inc. (www.crowdlinker.com) is a young and innovative Toronto-based startup. We are developing an innovative social sharing platform meant to disrupt the media space. If you are passionate about creating amazing user experiences along with beautiful and functional user interfaces, this is the right opportunity for you. As a team of entrepreneurs, we love working with great people, who love what they do and are great at it. Being an essential member of our team, you will be able to execute full creative control by shaping the user experience of the product we are developing.
Our ideal candidate
- Has experience working with responsive web design frameworks, such as Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation, Skeleton.
- Is able to write cross browser code for modern browsers.
- Knows how to create equally great looking and functional websites for mobile devices.
- Pays attention to detail in design and execution.
- Has a proven track record of learning new technologies quickly.
- Has a portfolio of projects.
What’s in it for you?
- A passionate team of people with complementary skills in web application development, project management, online marketing and finance.
- An opportunity to execute your creative vision and exercise influence on building an innovative product.
- An excellent opportunity to do something you are passionate about, while having a direct impact on how users interact with our product.
- A ground-level opportunity to shape the direction of a new startup.
- A strong culture of excellence, mutual mentorship, and transparency.
- Hone your design and coding skills through challenging assignments.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work closely with our UI Designer by converting PSD mockups into code.
- Create responsive web pages that would look equally great on desktop and on mobile devices.
- Play a pivotal role in communicating information in the best manner to the end users.
- Define the look and feel of the product through a carefully engineered user interface.
A competitive salary with benefits will be provided with potential for stock options.
Duration of the project
- This is a 5-month project, which will commence in early October and will finish in early March.
Please apply through Indeed and include the following:
- A link to your personal portfolio of past projects.
- A link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one.
- A summary of how you would be able to make a difference on our team.
You may include a traditional resume and cover letter as well, although it is not required.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard