CrowdLinker Inc. (www.crowdlinker.com) is a young and innovative Toronto-based startup. We create software solutions that help people and organizations network in disruptive new ways. Our tools introduce them to new business connections and allow them to engage further with their existing ones. Our current MVP app is called EventLink. It shows you the detailed LinkedIn profiles of everyone at an event, all in one view, making it easy for you to find and connect with the right people at events. Currently it works with thousands of events and has great traction so far.
We are aggressively growing our feature set over the coming months. Our new tools will allow individuals and organizations to aggressively grow their number of business connections (sales leads, followers, event attendees, potential recruits etc.) by using unique use of social media APIs and other original techniques.
If you are a resourceful and experienced front-end developer with design chops and solid coding skills, we would love to hear from you!
Things you can expect on the job:
- Create responsive web pages that would look equally great on desktop and on mobile devices.
- Play a pivotal role in communicating information in the best manner to our target demographic.
- Hone your design and coding skills through challenging assignments.
- Define the look and feel of the product through a carefully engineered user interface.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to write cross browser code for modern browsers.
- Mobile development experience (e.g. iOS, Android).
- Attention to detail in design and execution.
- A proven track record of learning new technologies quickly.
- A portfolio of projects.
What do we have to offer:
- A passionate co-founding team consisting of 2 experienced developers and 2 dedicated business co-founders, proficient in web application development and online marketing.
- An opportunity to execute your creative vision and exercise influence on building an innovative product.
- A ground-level opportunity to shape the direction of a new startup and participate in co-founder-level equity in the new venture.
Compensation: we are currently pursuing various government grants and angel investment. Upon securing these sources of funding, a moderate wage may be available, however, please be advised that cash compensation is not guaranteed.
Please apply through Indeed and include the following:
- A link to your personal portfolio of past projects.
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
- A summary of how you would be able to make a difference on our team.
- Your availability in the short-term and long-term (part-time or full-time).
You may include a traditional resume and cover letter as well, although it is not required.