CrowdLinker Inc. (www.crowdlinker.com) is a young and innovative Toronto-based startup. We share a goal of developing professional networking tools that supercharge traditional networking and save time for recruiters, job-seekers, sales-people, etc.
CrowdLinker's initial product is a mobile application called EventLink (www.crowdlinker.com/eventlink), which allows you to look up detailed LinkedIn profiles of individuals attending a Meetup.com event. Our broader goal is to transform the way people network, by making it easier and more efficient. We have teamed up with Achilles Media - a business to business facilitation company - to accomplish this goal.
If you are a resourceful and experienced front-end developer with design chops and solid coding skills, we would love to hear from you!
Things you can expect on the job:
- Play a pivotal role in communicating information in the best manner to our target demographic.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to write cross browser code for modern browsers.
- Mobile development experience (e.g. HTML5, iOS, Android).
- Attention to detail in design and execution.
- A proven track record of learning new technologies quickly.
- A portfolio of projects.
What do we have to offer:
- A passionate co-founding team consisting of 2 experienced developers and two dedicated business co-founders, proficient in web application development and online marketing.
- An opportunity to execute your creative vision and exercise influence on building an innovative product.
- A ground-level opportunity to shape the direction of a new startup and participate in co-founder-level equity in the new venture.
Apply through Indeed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button.
- A link to your personal portfolio of past projects.
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
- A summary of how you would be able to make a difference on our team.
- Your availability in the short-term and long-term (part-time or full-time).
You may include a traditional resume and cover letter as well, although it is not required.