Crothall Healthcare Employee Reviews

great place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 March 2017
great place to work ,balance between work and life and great management ,training was provided on site .lots of room to grow with crothall healthcare .
Productive well organized company
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 November 2016
I have found working for Crothall Healthcare rewarding well organized group of individuals as well as my co-workers whom are always going the extra mile to help others out and the management team is amazing in itself making sure the employees have the tools we need to perform ours jobs at the highest performance level Great company to work for!!
Pros
Cons
Odd hours
horrible company to work for
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 November 2016
horrible overworked
management treats you like garbage
co-workers unfriendly
fiscally demanding
only enjoyable part of the job is pay day
Pros
no pros to this job
Cons
over worked and treated like garbage from management
Attention to detail cleaning and great team player.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 April 2016
I'm a housekeeper in a Cancer Hospital. I work in an outpatient area. When a patient is finished their treatment I am to clean their area. My day consist of cleaning beds, chairs, rooms, bathrooms, cleaning, disinfecting and maintaining a work area. I've learned the ability to manage multiple task in a pressured environment. I've also learned the ability to make informed decisions and evaluate situations with job priority. What I like about my current job is that I get to make a significant difference in patients lives by insuring them that they are coming into a clean environment and interacting with them in a positive way. I have worked with others, as well as independently, and have been successful in both positions.
Pros
Working with an amazing team.
Good Company
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamiton Health Sciences12 November 2015
Crothall Healthcare is a good place to work. The VP team is great, they treat you with respect and dignity. I would recommend working with Crothall if the opportunity rises.
Pros
Friendly people.
Cons
long hours.
I loved working at the hospital!
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Victoria General Hospital21 September 2014
I hold a temporary part time weekend position with them right now. Also work on call the rest of the week! I work in all sections of the hospital but my weekend position is doing patient discharges, cleaning the room from top to bottom after the patient leaves. As well as cleaning NICU and Medical imaging areas. I love and get along with all my coworkers and supervisors, they are all amazing helpful people and have taught me a lot! The most enjoyable part of my current job, is having the sense I am putting in my part to help the health care industry. I also enjoy all the diverse people I meet on a day to day basis!
Pros
Union
Cons
Rewarding position, excellent opportunity to advance!
Environmental Services Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 September 2013
Lots of walking around hospital, ensuring staff are properly cleaning patient and non patient areas. I learned to pinpoint trouble areas, and how to better communicate with employees.
Pros
Great benefits and senior staff were helpful.