Crossroads Church Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work full of motivated and encouraging co-workers.
Facilities Technician (Current Employee), Newnan, GAMarch 28, 2016
Pros: Great staff, and very positive work enviroment.
Great place to work full of motivated and encouraging co-workers. With a variety of different jobs at different times of the day this business is a great place to work.
Productive and a fun work place
Nursery Attendant (Former Employee), Temecula, CAMarch 5, 2016
This is a great place to work at especially if you like to work with children from ages 6-36 months. It is a stepping stone if you want to have a career in early childhood development.
Well Organized
Volunteer (Current Employee), Thornton, COFebruary 8, 2016
Very friendly, understanding, and they are helpful in anyway they can be. Everyone gets along and we all work well together. Knowing you changed someones life would have to be my favorite part.
Nice enviroment
Janitor (Current Employee), Fairburn, GAFebruary 3, 2016
The company kept the work flow going and you were always guaranteed to have work. The only thing there were no room for improvement.
It was a pleasure to work there
Child Care Worker (Former Employee), Decatur, TXJanuary 26, 2016
I loved helping kids further their relationship with christ. This was a job that made me want to work more with children in the future.
Very Challenging
Records Clerk (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAJanuary 16, 2016
Pros: Christian environment
Cons: Long hours sometimes
That was one of the greatest places that I have ever worked. It was hard but very rewarding. I love working in ministry. It is very challenging but rewarding at the same time.
Creative work place that feels like family
Video Team (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 11, 2016
There's a reason that Crossroads has been one of the top companies to work for over the past several years. I feel so blessed to be a part of that team.
This was my favorite job
Office Manager (Former Employee), Byram, MSJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Very flexible and the pay was great
Cons: We had to close the business due to the economy
I enjoyed this job, because we did a lot of building on churches. I enjoyed working next to my husband. We helped churches with their building cost. I learned most of my office skills under my husband.
re
Church Assistant (Former Employee), Turlock, CAApril 8, 2015
this is the all time greatest church you can ever attend :) they lift your spirits up and are a great team. every one is always welcome old and new personnel. we look forward to seeing you there
Excellent people to work with
Director of security (Former Employee), Seguin, TxApril 7, 2015
Pros: Great people
Cons: Don't get paid but that's ok.
I've been going to Crossroads Church for almost 8 years and will continue to go. I've been volunteering as Director of Security for several years and will continue to volunteer my services to them.
Flexibility with work and family life.
Treasurer (Current Employee), Fairburn, GAMarch 25, 2015
Surrounded by individuals who has a genuine interest for what they do. Excellent place to apply creative ways to manage a project.
I enjoy education facilitation.
Children's Ministry Intern (Current Employee), Hamilton, NMarch 5, 2015
Working at Crossroads Church is a great means of developing the most important internal virtues which assist in a harmonious lifestyle.
Enjoyable and fun church to be a part of
music ministry,child care,nursery,camp counselor (Former Employee), Waxhaw, NCJanuary 6, 2015
The facilities were outstanding and the amount of volunteers was great too. I highly suggest this church to anyone looking for a new place to start near Charlotte, NC.
I volunteer at Crossroads Church in the Facilities department
Volunteer (Current Employee), Oakley, OHOctober 15, 2014
After volunteering at Crossroads Church, it got me thinking about my current position as mortgage loan processing. I would like to change career paths and work in a position that allows me to move about. At Crossroads, I helped clean up after services, stocked bathrooms and straigthend up in the lobby area. I helped out in other areas as the opportunity came available. I enjoyed meeting new people and feeling like I have made a difference.
Fun work environment
VOLUNTEER SECURITY GUARD (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: self fullfilling
Cons: dangerous
This is a volunteer service. It is a self fulfilling service I chose to do in order to keep my fellow Church mates safe and secure.
Fun childcare nursery with many toys
Childcare worker (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: snacks, flexible, quick cash on hand, close to odu
This position was a part time position that was paid after a nigh's work by people that used the child care function. The church was very kind and was open to having many different college student help out their few constant babysitters. There was a manager under the church pastor who supervised and was responsible for paying all the helpers.
I think the hardest part of the job is if you had night with too many fussy babies made for a hard night of constant rocking them, but that is something that comes with the territory. Many times parents would realize their baby was inconsolable and come relieve us. It was fun to play in the toddler room and have a grand time telling big stories to the kids.
Loved this job
Secretarial/Assistant (Former Employee), Dumas txJuly 20, 2014
This is the kind of career I want to have. I loved working with these people and i want to make it my life.
productive work place, no horse-play
Janitorial (Former Employee), Thornton, COMay 22, 2014
Pros: longer breaks
Cons: it was a large place
i would go in do my job and leave, management was good, co-workers were easy to work with, vacuuming, washing the windows.
Good place to Volunteer
youth group leader (Current Employee), Woodbury, MNMay 10, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: sometimes too much fun
Changing lives and Serving God. A simple place with a simple goal of making disciples and changing lives. There is no pay so the work is strictly out of want.
Family owned company
Youth group intern (Former Employee), Thornton, COMay 1, 2014
All around a family business, involved the entire family which made the customers final product, that much more personable.