CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and a fun environment to work in.
Demo Event Specialist (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FlNovember 14, 2014
Pros: enjoy entertaining the people.
Cons: not very stylish
It was one of my favorite job.The supervisor was a nice and enjoy her management style.
Co-workers
Demo Specialist (Current Employee), Englewood, NJNovember 12, 2014
Pushing goods off from truck onto sales floor for customers to purchase and maintaining a clean inventory for the back stock room for ease of replenishment.
Very flexible and great place to work and network
Event Specialist (Current Employee), PLANO, TXNovember 12, 2014
Everyday I serve people samples of food, and product information so they can try product and hopefully buy that product.
what i've learned
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXNovember 12, 2014
Pros: friendly enviorment
Cons: lunch breaks are disturbed.
I really have something to say it's sloppy you have co workers who wants to be the boss and they were only employed only for a month they hire ex-cons and con artists. messy training, even on the first day. the customer service rep is an airhead. an old lead with a attitude the supervisor who don't know what he's doing is not so flexible if you arrive on time they train you on a computer not hands on. A bunch of idots
Crossmark
Retail Representative (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 11, 2014
Pros: freedom
Cons: lack of advancement opportunities
Marketed and sold in new products to retail channels. Merchandised and sold in displays and ancillary points of distribution.

Learned to work independently and be driven by daily goals.

Management was supportive and helped give me the tool to complete my tasks.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom.
I enjoyed working for this company.
Event Specialist/Demonstrator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 10, 2014
I enjoyed it for the time I was there and where I am in my life. It was never dull and I met a lot of interesting people working in such a lively store.
Great company
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 10, 2014
Pros: always pays you for you time
Cons: not offering the hours needed.
great company to work for, always fair pay and compensation for any extra time spent on projects.
You have your own little business.
Retail Sales Represenative (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 9, 2014
Pros: bonuses, weekends and holidays off.
Cons: alot of driving.
You sort of run your own little business because you have to set up your own routes and everyday report your time and milage to the company. Everybody is super nice and we have a "team" of us that strive for the same things. Our supervisor is very understanding and helpful for trouble shooting,and general questions all the time.
FUN MODELING AND LEARNING ABOUT BOATS
Demo Associate (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLNovember 8, 2014
Pros: free lunch networking
Cons: only four days need
HAD FUN LEARNED A LOT ABOUT BOATS AND MEET NEW PEOPLE THAT COULD HELP MY DREAM OF BECOMING A BIG TIME MODEL FOR FASHION
Job is ok but poor communication and very unorganized.
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Dothan, ALNovember 8, 2014
Pros: great team work, easy tasks, pays good and good hours.
Cons: unorganized, supervisor was horrible, lack of communication throughout the company.
Typical day we came in got our supplies and cart got out on the floor and got to work. I learned how to multitask and work with customers. My supervisor was horrible. He/She was very unorganized, had their favorites and fired people and lied about the reason for firing. Co-workers were great! I could not have asked for better co-workers. Hardest part of the job was getting used to the fast pace of the day but once you got the routine down it became quite simple. The most enjoyable part of this job is getting to prepare samples and talk to all the customers. Seeing someone purchase something you are trying to sale makes the day even better!
ok
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Anchorage, AKNovember 6, 2014
it was ok at the time i worked there. I did however feel like the training wasnt that great and I didnt like pushing credit cards on to people.
work included meeting lots of people
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Plano, TXNovember 5, 2014
Pros: working independantly
Cons: schedule change too often
work was fun and you meet a lot of people. Learned a lot of different styles of retailing
Fast paced broker firm
Financial Administrator (Current Employee), Cranford, NJNovember 3, 2014
Pros: free stuff from all our clients.
Cons: outsourcing, lack of communication/ transparency
Decent office environment to work in. I've met a lot of great people which adds to the pleasant work environment.

You are always busy and never bored. And you don't feel like a robot. You have to actually think and you feel like an integral part of the team.
Busy work with fun people and constant travel
Sales Retail / Reset Retail Merchandiser rep (Former Employee), SacramentoOctober 31, 2014
Pros: meeting and leading great, fun people
Cons: too much travel
As a Team Lead, I would get up early, check my computer for my projects, gather my materials to transport to my assigned stores and drive to my first job. I would meet my fabulous team members at the assigned time and give them their jobs for either a simple reset or a major floor move/ product addition(ie: An entire cosmetic reset at a Major Retail store).
I learned how to read all store Plan-o-grams and the importance of accuracy. My co-workers were always fun and we tried to always make it a game while maintaining professionalism.
The hardest part of the job was the constant driving and never knowing what to expected next (electronics one day or resetting an entire Grocery store with 30-36 people you don't know).
The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know and work with all the great people that I did, not just my team members but the Managers at the different stores and all the new products that we were sent to introduce to the stores.
I really like being a Sales Rep for Crossmark.
Sales Representative Convience Solutions (Current Employee), Saint Paul, VAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great repor with customers, challenge of adding new product to stores
Cons: no cons
I serviced 20 plus accounts a week. Most of my accounts loved seeing me come to my store. I would add new product to there inventorys for them to sell and make their profit manager better. When you sell a great product like Airheads, Mentos, and Planters Peanuts makes sells very easy.
Repititive work, great pay!
Retail Representative (Former Employee), TexasOctober 27, 2014
Part of a team that serves a whole metropolitan area, my team served about 2 metro areas in Texas (at times). The driving to the work locations was dreadful at times, but it was compensated along with mileage. The work was store resets and inventory. The bad side is that sometimes your team does not get assignments consistently throughout the year. Which means no work.
Working independently
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMOctober 25, 2014
Pros: independence, travel reimbursement
Cons: long distance driving
I would plan my day the night before, making sure my paperwork and instructions were readily available. I learned to improve my time management and mapping skills to make the best use of my time. The Tech department was always available if you had problems in the field.

The hardest part was long hours on my feet. The enjoyable was receiving new IPADS that we could work on.
Crossmark experince
Demo Event Specialist (Current Employee), lexington park, md 20653October 25, 2014
Pros: meeting different people
Cons: not many hours
Crossmark is a part time job that i have been working at. The most enjoyable part of this job is coming in and interacting with my coworkers and members that make daily visits into the store. My personal opinion about management would be that there could be improvement and alot more learning in that field. Being employed with this company i have learned alot about different products and alot about other people surrounding me.
Never received the hours promised when hired, and have not received a raise in almost 7 yrs.
Lead Event Speacialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXOctober 25, 2014
Pros: great being in the retail end of the store and the people.
Cons: set aside four days a week and work maybe one, two or none.
Working with many associates and managers at Walmart, setting up and preforming my job as trained.Communicating with the public all day long and reporting surveys at the end of each day and communicating with my management. Learned alot about Walmart Retail in every dept. of the store as demos lead me there. Enjoyed the challenge of getting the demo off the ground. The hardest part of the job was not enough hours. I've been juggling 4 part time jobs to make ends meet. Would really like something more steady.
Great merchandising company
Retail Operations Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 22, 2014
Pros: all of it
Cons: none.
Fantastic leadership with detailed training. Very clear directions with good tools provided for job execution.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more