CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work if you drive and have an open schedule
EVENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 3, 2014
Pros: good pay, can write off mileage, gas usage, etc
Cons: not steady enough, all communication was online
My experience with Crossmark was just ok. Nothing too challenging and nothing very exciting about the job. The best part was the constant interaction with customers. The management was kind of elusive and hard to get into contact with due to everything being done via internet. Never met my co-workers but the pay was pretty decent. And you get to schedule – more... your own hours. The only problem was the constant driving to different locations, though you get compensated for your travels, and the hours were so scattered, you could have 10 assignments in one week and the next 2 or 3 weeks nothing. – less
Typical Corporate Environment
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee), Plano, TXMay 1, 2014
I enjoy being here and having the pleasure of helping people secure employent.
Wasted my time (2 months)
Coder (Former Employee), californiaMay 1, 2014
After almost four weeks of training, I was supposed to receive a list of codes to work. Never got it. I waited 5 more weeks, and still never received any codes to work. Please don't waste people's time. Its not fair!!
Overall day with Crossmark
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Newark, NJMay 1, 2014
A typical day at work with Crossmark is driving to different locations to complete the sales task for that day for that store. This might include going to multiple stores during the day.
Love the aspect of going to different locations and interacting with different people.
Product Engagement Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 30, 2014
Pros: going to different locations & interacting with the public
Cons: not having a schedule that is dependable.
I like this job for the main reason that I get to interact with a lot of different people in a lot of different locations.
I go from store to store to demonstrate different products.
I work by my self at most locations.
The hardest part of my job is lifting and carrying my table and inventory in and out of the store. I have a back problem and I am limited – more... to lifting 15 pounds.
What I don't like about my job is the varying of the schedule. When I was hired into the company, I was led to believe that I would be working Thursday-Sunday, but I am mostly working just Friday & Saturday with a few Sunday's a month. Occasionally I will be given a Thursday, but not very often. – less
Fun People to work with..
Demonstrators and Product Promoter (Former Employee), El Paso, TXApril 29, 2014
Pros: loved my job!
Cons: away from my children alot
I would get to the destination at the store. That I was demonstrating. Cook or prepare items for promoting them. I love meet many people at this job!
This Job was very much on the go as I would go into head office once every 3 months...
Merchandising/Planogrammer (Former Employee), North Perth, WAApril 28, 2014
Pros: flexibility and not sitting in a office
Cons: chasing product which is sometimes not in store and missing deadlines
*receive work schedule on Friday for next week, plan my week according to priority and time given per job. Go to planned store on planned day, do planned work within deadline and report back to H/O while in store
*be friendly with management no matter what :)
*got along well with management as I had to phone everything through like when extra time was – more... needed in-store, product not arrived etc.
*got along well with co-workers even though we didn't work closely we still made time to meet for coffee once a month
*hardest part of this job was to find product which was delivered to store as you race against time and most of the time you cannot find your product and run out of allocated time per job and missing deadlines!
*dealing with people, seeing my product in store and being flexible with my hours – less
work in different grocery stores
vendor (Former Employee), Plano, TXApril 28, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: no raise no possible way to advance
There is no reason to keep a job when you cannot get a raise or get promotions
Interesting way to learn new things about food.
Events Merchandiser (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSApril 25, 2014
Pros: paycheck was mailed every week
Cons: long hours on feet
It was a challenge to pass out so many samples and sell the item too. The job requires standing behind a cart for 5 or 6 hours.
Fun Co-workers
Demo Event Specialist (Current Employee), Woodbridge, VAApril 24, 2014
The best part about crossmark is the flexibility. Besides that the hours suck theres no room for moving up, no raises, the benefits are horrible, and the managment is the worst. The atmosphere is pretty fun most times if you can get over standing in one spot for six hours.
Contract Position
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee), Plano, TexasApril 22, 2014
Contract assignment
Reconciliations
Located in Plano, Texas
Balance between life and work was off
Retail Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2014
Pros: decent pay, friendly staff
Cons: poor management, odd hours
The job payed well , but the hours were "odd" to say the least . The main reason of my resignation was that I was pursuing higher-education at the time and could not effectively manage both . However , that will not be a problem for me at any other job I will get .
Good for some extra money but not if you need a steady income
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 22, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: pay, inconsistent hours from week to week
Enjoy the work and people I've met. Management not very responsive to emails. Enjoy the flexibility.
what you learn is great
team lead (Former Employee), Plano, TXApril 18, 2014
Pros: pays good
Cons: unpaid drive time
I earned food health safety cert in 2010 with crossmark the hours where good not a hard job and a good place to learn and grow
Flexible Employment
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 18, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: not enough hours
I was able to make my own schedule and work work around my life. The only shortcoming I had was I wanted more hours and the company don't allow more than 24 a week.
n/a
Demo Event Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 17, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I already did a review on this company but you don't really make the hours you will want working here
Excellent company to work for.
RETAIL MERCHANDISING, PART TIME (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 16, 2014
Pros: i am in charge of my own schedule.
I go from store to store servicing our clients for that day. Ihave learned quite a bit about merchandising. Crossmark management is great. Always willing to help. While I do not have co-workers per se, I am on a team with other retail reps in different Western states and we communicate along with our supervisor on a weekly conference call. There is – more... no hard part to this job. I enjoy interacting with the department managers and other associates at the various stores. Right now, I have all of Las Vegas, parts of Henderson and Pahrump. As a mentor, I have also trained a few new people and even drove down to Bullhead City,AZ a couple of years ago to train someone down there. – less
lack of work
Retail Associate (Former Employee), INApril 15, 2014
I liked my job but didn't know I was going to get laid off . wish I couldve still worked
good place to work for
Field Intelligent Coder (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 15, 2014
looking for DB8's, ( upc number of product) colect all the information on product with Images or Template questions on product. Flagship and premovement, whic scan all item in displays and stocking location for new item to collect information. management team okay. basically we work alone, very seldome we work with co-workers, but it nice when we do. – more... helping out co-workers thur a Not Found Report and if we find an item another co-worker is needed for coding, we code the product and contact them thur phone and or e-mail. Hardest part of the job is locating a DB8 (upc number), if not on shelf or anywhere in store, must locate a store personal and ask if the product is new and gonna be stocked item, plus do have any on order, or if seasonal item, buy in item which could sell quickly, produce item are toughest, reason is store itself doesn't know the produce was replaced with a diffrent brand to sell at the same price or sale price at the time. Meeting the people we have to contact to collect information of product, producing a bond so the next time you need any help, they will help you out. plus treat people like how treat people, Myself i like to say Hi, Goodmorning and after recieved information I needed. I thank them for all the help they givin me. – less
just awful
retail (Former Employee), ny/njApril 15, 2014
Cons: low-pay, no steady work days or hours, poor communication from management
Crossmark will make you go through a long application process (4-5 hours minimum) each time you apply for a position, most of which are low-paying temp,part-time or hourly. Hours and days are changed or cancelled at the last minute and there's no guarantee of any work available from week to week.

About CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK helps clients in the consumer packaged goods industry get products in and out of stores. The company provides headquarter – Read more