CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Got bored easily.
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada4 April 2013
I've worked for crossmark for the last two months, then suddenly I'm not on the schedule for the next 2 weeks and the past 2 weeks. I have quit and did not like how unorganized the company seems to be. It is hard to work without a direct supervisor in your area. My closet manager was in Ontairo. However, working with the people (consumers) in my area and letting them take a treat with them was rewarding.
Pros
good wage, supportive in your life, hours are there if you want them
Cons
last minute, standing, got bored easily, schedules always coming out later than expected, had a hard time getting hold of someone sometimes
Good company
National Operations Manager - Canada (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 October 2012
Each day is different. I have the flexibility to work for home and their head office - in both Mississauga and Dallas. This is a fast paced division with high demands with short deadlines. I oversee a team of over 600 field reps with 11 direct reports. I love the people I work with. They are so passionate and dedicated. The hardest part of my role is having 600 people make a very tight deadline. It is very rewarding for an A type personality.
Pros
ability to work from home, great team to work with
Cons
very little work life balance
Aug
Marketing Research and Data Collection (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 August 2012
I have had a great experience working with Crossmark and its staff. Everyone has been more than hospitable my entire time with them. Unfortunately it is only a part time position throughout the entire company and I need a more stable atmosphere for my family. It was the perfect job at the time, while I was still in school. The flexible hours but stiff deadlines really worked well my my schedule but it is time to fine something full-time.
Pros
flexable hours, management, co-workers, work life balance
Cons
no room to move up. all employees are part time
I really enjoy this job ! I get to interact with people all day long .
Event specialist (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON25 July 2012
My day at work is pretty straight forward, I engage in conversation with many consumers about products and experience they might have with the products. I have learned how to multitask when promoting more then one product at a time, keeping my self from being overwhelmed. managment in both the store and the company i work for are both great. My co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with, I have not had any problems with them. The hardest part of my job would be standing the entire time. The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with consumers.
Pros
good salary
Cons
standing
data collection
no (Former Employee) –  cambridge20 May 2012
worst company to work for they promise 20 hrs but you need to work faster then fast. I ended up getting 6 hrs a week which didnt cover the cost of gas , internet etc... waste of time.
Cons
no pay raise

Want to know more about CROSSMARK?

Ask a question