CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun job
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Jonesboro, GAAugust 6, 2014
fun to interact with customers while serving samples. had to come out and set up the cart for every event, pretty easy stuff. good pay. but the hours are only good if you have another job.
easy but a hassel
Re-tail Rep (Former Employee), Portage, MIAugust 5, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: lazey team members
Easy job
Unmotivated co workers
Team Lead always Late
A lot of people slack off and leave one person left to finish job
Very Un organized
This company was created to service Osco Drug stores only.
District Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 4, 2014
Great company! The management was great as were the other employees.
Fun, interactive job that allows for creativity.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Sturtevant, WIAugust 4, 2014
The day begins by entering the store's back storeroom and locating our demo kits. Once we know what we need, we clean our carts and arrange them accordingly before we head out to the floor and set up our displays. At Sam's Club, I worked as part of a team with a team lead present at all times. At Walmart, I work as a stand-alone and am responsible for – more... purchasing demo supplies through the company.

Some demos, particularly those that do not involve food or beverages, may be more difficult to excite customers with. On such days, I will find ways to improve the aesthetic appeal of my cart, which in turn will draw more attention to my product.

The customers are what makes the job so enjoyable. It is wonderful to share recipes or tips with families, and to learn about them as well. Interacting with regular customers can help brighten their days, as well as my own. – less
A fair and balanced company to work for
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 28, 2014
Pros: fair pay and concerned management.
Cons: lack of benefits
Crossmark is a fine company to work for. There is always good communication either through the company's web mail or on the phone with the various departments that I occasionally deal with. My immediate supervisor is on hands and always available if there is a problem. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the various members of management – more... of the stores where I merchandise products. The hardest part of the job is rigid schedule which only allows visits on the weekend – less
peaceful place to work
Demo Event Specialist (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXJuly 22, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: short lunches
I learned a lot in here I learned how to sell products and always reach my goals our management were great always helping us co-workers always there to help each other never had a hard time
nice respectfull work place happy and caring people
eve (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: always learning something new
Cons: short breaks, short hours, short days, part time, uniform ugly, wearing hat, stand up allday, wearing ugly shoes, waste of food, un organized
a typical day at work is making sure always have samples
at work i learn new things about and recipes about diff4ent foods how to do diffrnet things at the site
my co-workers are very helpful always showing me news things to get through my day and news on how to accomplish certain task
the hardest part of the job for me when i run out of samples to – more... provide mu customers
ehat i love the most is the interacting with the people – less
collect data in stores and do surveys
Team leader assuring training and validation (Former Employee), TexasJuly 21, 2014
Pros: nice making your own schedule, worked mon thru fri.
Cons: some works alot a work and some none.
Worked Mon thru Thursday. Make your own hours Some weeks can barely get your work done and other weeks you have no work.
very laid back
data collector (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 21, 2014
was a great place to work, wish i would have never quit, easy assignment, just had to drive farther than i was able to at times
Good events
Team Lead (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaJuly 21, 2014
This is a Good job
good events and good support

Great co workers
Fun company to work for
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJuly 19, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: needed more work hours.
All I have to say about Crossmark, is that it is a very good company and the employees are great. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got to talk to many different customers throughout many different stores.
Product Demonstration, Customer Service, Sales
Demo Event Specialist (Current Employee), New JerseyJuly 18, 2014
Pros: easy job for pay; great part time job
Cons: only part time no full time option unless you are management
Really no complaints so far. Fairly easy job for pay rate. Main thing is following procedures and food handling guidelines. Everyone seems to get along so makes for a fun, comfortable work environment. Management is always willing to help you move up as far as seeking advancement opportunities within company.
new at bjs
Demonstrator (Current Employee), Allentown, PAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: eat samples
Cons: standing 5 straight hours only a bathroom break
i did everything online for the hiring process and it went well they pay decent and the manager i have is great. i give this upcoming company 5 stars
Diverse enviroment
Event Promoter (Current Employee), Salisbury, MDJuly 17, 2014
I enjoy going to different sites and promoting different items each day. The flexibility to schedule my own days allows me to not have to sacrifice home life or work life. It is a very balanced experience.
Good Company with many Opportunitiea
Retail Supervisor-Events (Current Employee), MOJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good pay, flexibility, advancement opportunities
Cons: weekend hours, last minute changes
I don't see where these people complain about no advancement. I started out an event specialist, went up to Lead, and now a supervisor working on moving up some more, which will require me to move but many jobs these days with corporate level opportunities are like that. Each step up has more incentives, as far a pay, benefits/perks, paid travel, etc. – more... You have to put in your time and show you excel in your current position before you'll be able to move up or even considered for a promotion.

Some of the jobs don't have many hours at the starting spots but they tell you that. There are benefits but they're costly at the part time level. You have to be open to do what you have to in order to get ahead, even if that means sacrificing some personal time and at times moving.

Overall it's a great company with many areas of work to look into. – less
Flexible
Neighborhood Merchandiser Mentor (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 16, 2014
Merchandise and stock Nestle products at various grocery stores in
accordance to plan-o-grams specifications. Replenish store freezers from
back-room inventory, improve shelf positioning and increase product display
space. Maintain a neat & orderly back room and establish rapport/credibility
with store personnel.
WORKING ON THE CASH REP
Demo Event Specialist (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAJuly 12, 2014
DEALING WITH CUSTOMER IS SOMETHING THAT I LOVE TO DO AND ALSO WORKING WITH OTHER
Great place to learn product promotions
Retail Supervisor (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCJuly 12, 2014
Pros: great part time position
Cons: terrible training and management
great concept used by the company, however poor middle management leads to high employee turnover
Good Part Time Job
Field Intelligence Rep (Current Employee), Russelville, ARJuly 11, 2014
Pros: work hours are flexible
Cons: not many hours, lots of driving
Crossmark provides great part time jobs. Hours are pretty much made by you.
OKAY
Event Specilist (Former Employee), Cedar RapidsJuly 10, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: trying to get rehire
Meet and displaying product for the customer and letting the customer try what being offer for that day.

About CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK helps clients in the consumer packaged goods industry get products in and out of stores. The company provides headquarter – Read more